Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: PS3 hacked?

alaxa password ,sixronisa ta trophies ki evala ligo mk online.Opos kai prin to hack exei trelo lag auto.Proto game pou me psise gia online sto ps3 kai einai unplayable.

For Science,You Monster. Ethereal's Avatar

μηπως παιζει προβλημα με την συνδεση σου;τι isp εχεις;
    port forwarding κτλ;δεν εχω δει καθολου mk online ακομα.

Oxi entaxei einai i sindesi.Otenet exw, ports anoixta.Apo oti lene gaf klp exei xalia netcode.Isws veltio8ei me patch an kai de perimenw polla.Oute to mk vs dc epeze telia, kai de to ftiaxan pote.Eixa prolavei kana 2meres prin pesei to psn, kai o kaliteros agonas htan sa na pezw ssf4 ranked me iapona Kai se 360 pou to xoun filoi ta idia mou lene.Kapies fores kai sta entos elladas lagarei.

Now that certain PSN services have been restored and you’re once again enjoying online gaming, it seems a good time to confirm what is being offered as part of the Welcome Back programme.

Once we restore PlayStation Store, which will be just a little while longer, you will have the opportunity to claim your Welcome Back gifts. Please note that the Welcome Back programme is only available for those countries with access to PlayStation Store*.

All existing PlayStation Network members will be able to access the following from PlayStation Store*:

Two PS3 games from the following list:

LittleBigPlanet
    Infamous*
    Wipeout HD/Fury
    Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty
    Dead Nation*

For those with PSP accounts, you will also be eligible to download two PSP games from the following list:

LittleBigPlanet PSP
    ModNation PSP
    Pursuit Force
    Killzone Liberation*

- 30 days free PlayStation Plus membership for non PS Plus subscribers*

- Existing PlayStation Plus subscribers will be given 60 days free subscription.

- For existing Music Unlimited subscribers, you will be given 30 days free subscription.

- We are working on a Welcome Back offer in PlayStation Home and will share that when it is confirmed.

I would like to thank all of the developers and publishers involved in this programme for their support in making this happen. We certainly couldn’t have done it without you.

You will be able to access this content once PlayStation Store comes back online and we are doing everything we can to make that happen as soon as possible.
    δε με χαλασε.και για τις 2 κονσολες εχω επιλογη.
    βεβαια θα ειναι ξενερωμα για αυτους που τα εχουν ηδη ολα αυτα.δεν ξερω αν εχουν σκεφτει καποιες εναλλακτικες.
    αν θελαν παντως να κανουν κατι πραγματικα καλο,ας προσεφεραν εστω 2 νεα games πχ τα 2 πιο προσφατα exclusive της sony ή τεσπα καποια games που δεν εχει πεσει ακομα η τιμη τους.δε γαμιεται...απ'το τιποτα...

btw cynic δοκιμασα να παιξω 2 ματσακια mk το μεσσημερι και δεν ξερω αν ετυχε αλλα δεν ειχα θεμα με lag.δεν ξερω κι αν παιζει ρολο το οτι πηγα απο join room επιλογη και δεχτηκα challenge.

Mono dead nation den exw.Fiasko, poli palia ta games (anamenomeno vevea).
    Mk dokimasa tora, den vrike tipota se ranked.Me join kana 2 fores pou to xa koitaxei ,mexri na bw se kapio room mou vgaze minima oti einai full.

[γραφικός]Wipeout HD/Fury γαμάει ότι βλακεία παίζετε ρε.[/γραφικός]

Ξέρουμε πότε ανοίγει το store; γιατί δεν με αφήνει να πάρω τα ΔΩΡΑ μου
    <menumission> otan fas klwtsia sth mapa pou 8a sou meinei a3exasth 8a to prosexeis to stomataki sou kalutera peoroufhxtra
    <menumission> eunouxismenh orka

Kala wipeout ekmidenizei gran turisma leme.Vevea an krinw apopseis ellinwn apo dw ki apo kei, den exoun parei prefa. LBP kai lols.Wipeout rez mode psixedelies Apo oti eixan pei, to store 8a anoige mexri 31/5, alla tora lene gia "a little bit longer".

wipeout παντως ειχε δωσει free το plus πριν κατι μηνες.οπως και lbp στην αρχη.

The PlayStation Network will be offline from 4pm today until midnight, suggesting that the Store will be back up and running tomorrow, as previously rumoured.

“PlayStation Network [will be] offline for scheduled maintenance,” says an update from Sony today, which also states that that gamers will be unable to access the following services:

PlayStation Store on PS3 and PSP.
    PlayStation Network Account Management.
    PlayStation Network Account Registration.

“In addition,” says the bulletin, “you will not be able to sign in to PlayStation Network from eu.playstation.com.”

“If you wish to play online during the maintenance, please ensure you sign in to PSN before 16:00 on Tuesday 24 May 2011.”

“During this maintenance, you can continue to collect in-game trophies and these will be updated on your profile once PlayStation Network is back up and running.”

Sony on Tuesday said its websites in three countries had been hacked with 8,500 Greek user accounts compromised, in a blow to efforts to restore confidence after a huge data breach affecting millions.
    I went down into the valley to pray.
    I got drunk and I stayed all day.

για δωσε και source

Στο reddit το διάβασα, είχε λινκ από σάιτ που δε θυμάμαι, λογικά ένα γκουγκλάρισμα θα βοηθήσει. Αν είναι μαλακίες, σόρρυ.

απλα δεν βρισκω κατι με μια γυρα που εκανα στα καταλληλα λημερια.
    btw αποτι λενε τελικα δεν θα ανεβει το store αυριο (για να παρουμε τα ΔΩΡΑ μας).ισως 26,την πεμπτη.

μαλιστα...μου κανει εντυπωση πως δεν εχει βγει παραεξω στα ελληνικα sites.
    απανωτα facepalms γενικα παντως.