Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Band news

Quote Originally Posted by Bullet
    "It's been the best experience we've had writing in as long as we can remember.
    pote tha kopsei tis mlkies pia autos o Ulrich? haha
    misery loves company

The METALLICA drummer — who headlines the Donington site tonight (June 10) — had to miss the same date in 2004 after being hospitalized with a mysterious "medical emergency."

He was replaced by Joey Jordison of SLIPKNOT and SLAYER's Dave Lombardo.

Now, talking to NME.COM before tonight's performance, he has revealed the terrible truth! Ulrich said: "Somebody asked me if it was true that my wife caught me with two prostitutes and an eight-ball (of cocaine). But that's actually not what happened.

"What happened was I caught my wife with two prostitutes and an eight-ball. And she wouldn't fucking let me join them! I got all hot and bothered and I didn't make it."

In the latest issue of the METALLICA Club (the group's official fan club) members-only magazine "So What!", the following information was released:

"We can confirm that there will be, at some point, a DVD of all the promotional videos METALLICA have made. Word is it will emerge before the end of 2006, but given the nature of these things, let's just say that as details become available, we will let you know via the web."

As previously reported, Spanish METALLICA fan site CyberMETALLICA has uploaded several new photos taken during METALLICA's songwriting sessions for their upcoming album, tentatively due next summer/fall. Check them out at this location.

METALLICA's follow-up to 2003's "St. Anger" is being produced by Rick Rubin, who has previously worked with AUDIOSLAVE, SLAYER, SLIPKNOT, SYSTEM OF A DOWN, and RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS.

In a recent interview with Revolver magazine, METALLICA drummer Lars Ulrich had the following to say regarding the band's decision to move away from using Bob Rock, who has produced every METALLICA album since 1991's "Metallica": In 1990, when we started using Bob, it was because Bob made all the best rock records that were going on at that time — M

Forever Failure geologiko_karoto's Avatar

«Χριστουγεννιάτικο» tribute album στους Metallica

Στις 23 Οκτωβρίου θα κυκλοφορήσει ένας ακόμα tribute δίσκος στους Metallica από τη Vitamin Records. Ε και; Πού είναι το νέο;

Και όμως, η διαφορετικότητα του "...And Christmas For All! The Holiday Tribute to Metallica" έγκειται στο ότι τα κομμάτια της θρυλικής αυτής μπάντας θα έχουν έναν αρκετά χριστουγεννιάτικο τόνο. Κάτι σαν Santa Claus covers Metallica. Για μια πρώτη γεύση ακολουθήστε τον παρακάτω σύνδεσμο: www.vitaminrecords.com/web/page.asp?pgs ... 25&id=1291.

Τα χριστουγεννοποιημένα κομμάτια είναι τα εξής:

01. Nothing Else Matters
    02. For Whom the Bell Tolls
    03. One
    04. The Unforgiven
    05. Fade to Black
    06. Welcome Home (Sanitarium)
    07. Wherever I May Roam
    08. Master of Puppets
    09. Battery
    10. The Call of Ktulu
    http://www.rocking.gr/article3820.php

ψιλοτραγωδια ακουγονται τα τραγουδακια

τι σχεση εχει αυτο με τα band news ρε κολκα

χμ ναι τωρα που με το λες...

απλα δεν ηξερα που να το βαλω μωρε - να ανοιγα καινουργιο θεμα για αυτο?

ρε τα samples τα ακουσες?
    δλδ ακου το μαστερ,αστειο ακουγεται

me to master epesa kato!

t alla an kai mou thymizoun mousiki koka kola den einai kai polu asxima!

Respect my authoritah..!! Deniz's Avatar

Default Re: Band news

Για όσους δεν το είδαν πριν την αλλαγή του server κτλ..

http://www.missionmetallica.com/

Official είναι ε..

Lars Ulrich suggests Metallica could follow Radiohead

Lars Ulrich, the combustible drummer of heavy-metal band Metallica and long-time critic of file sharing, has apparently changed some of his views towards the Internet and digital music.

In an interview with Rolling Stone last week, Ulrich said he and his bandmates have only one more album to make under contract to Warner Music Group.

What are their plans for the future?

"We want to be as free (as) players as possible," Ulrich told Rolling Stone during the band's Northern California appearance for Record Store Day. "We've been observing Radiohead and Trent Reznor and in 27 years or however long it takes for the next record, we'll be looking forward to everything in terms of possibilities with the Internet."

No, he's not endorsing peer-to-peer sites, but there's no mistaking what Ulrich meant. The group is considering whether to follow the lead of Radiohead and Reznor, leader of the band Nine Inch Nails. Those acts sent shock waves throughout the music industry over the past six months by distributing albums over the Web without the aid of a record company. They also offered digital versions of the albums for free.

Ulrich is the guy who showed up at the headquarters of file-sharing site Napster in May 2000 clutching the names of more than 300,000 people the band accused of illegally downloading its music. He demanded Napster stop them.

Ulrich and the band became symbols of the music industry's antipiracy efforts. His statements underscore just how much the music industry has begun to accept that digital music (increasingly made available for free) is now an integral part of the business.

Asked by Rolling Stone whether his stance has changed in the past eight years Ulrich responded: "We have FLACs and MP3s for sale. It was never about downloading per se. We have the Vault where you can download shows from twenty years ago for free, full-on and it's been there for years...

"Back in the day there was a much bigger question about on whose terms?" Ulrich continued. "We said, 'Wait a minute, it should be about the artist.' Then all hell broke loose and we sat on the sidelines for a while."
    Πηγή

Λεπόν.. το mission metallica ήταν ανοιχτό για μερικές ώρες σε beta μορφή και το ρίξαν μόλις πήραν πρέφα ότι μπούκαρε κόσμος (κανονικά αύριο ανοίγει).. από όσο κατάλαβα από τα διάφορα met boards είναι με συνδρομή που σου δίνει πρόσβαση στο site το οποίο είναι τίγκα σε φωτό (παλιές και νέες), videos κτλ.. και επίσης όταν βγει το album θα το κατεβάσεις στα 320kpbs και θα έχεις εκπτωτικό κουπόνι για να αγοράσεις το cd ή το βινύλιο..

Μερικά τσακάλια πάντως πρόλαβαν και γράφτηκαν και τσιμπήσαν και υλικό από εκεί μέσα.. φωτογραφίες και video..

Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/114208770/meta_2008.mp3
    Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/114212310/Metallica_Mission.avi
    Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/114212311/Mission_Metallica_Trailer.avi

ωραιος

πωωω τα σαμπλερακια ακουγονται πολυ g

Ναιαιαιαιαιαι ρε φίλε.. αν και είναι πολύ μικρά τα αποσπάσματα ακούγονται πολύ γαμάτα τα καινούργια..

Άντε να δούμε..

Δε μπορεις να καταλαβεις χριστο ομως ε. Ειναι 10 δευτερολεπτα συνολο, και μαλιστα απο δυο διαφορετικα σημεια, ειτε του ιδιου τραγουδιου, ειτε οχι. Το μονο σιγουρο ειναι οτι θα εχει ταχυτητες, οτι ειναι η μουσικη που παιζουν εδω και 15 χρονια, οτι φωναζει παλι ο Χετφιλντ και οτι δηλαδη σε λιγα λογια απλα ειναι Μεταλλικα.
    The rest is just