Thread: Lemmy Solo Carriera

Default Lemmy Solo Carriera

MOTORHEAD's Ian "Lemmy" Kilmister recently spoke to Playlouder about his upcoming solo album, which is tentatively due in late 2004/early 2005.

"I have to do it between MOTORHEAD and there isn't much in between MOTORHEAD," Lemmy laughed. "I've got five tracks so far. I've done two tracks with THE REVERED HORTON HEAT, two tracks with THE DAMNED... all originals except a cover of 'Neat Neat Neat' with THE DAMNED — I'm playing the bass on that as well and it sounds pretty fucking mental.

"I was talking to [big-busted British model] Jordan about doing a track with me when I met her in a club in London one night but I never heard from her again. I'd like a really weird mix of people on the album. I'd like to do something with Jeff Beck — see if I can get him into a YARDBIRDS frame of mind when he was fucking great."

Lemmy, who published his critically acclaimed autobiography, "White Line Fever", last year, has also spent time with German rockers SKEW SISKIN at their Berlin-based Monongo studios writing and recording music for the as-yet-untitled album.

MOTORHEAD will be launching a European tour on November 25 in Berlin.
    Γιατί δε με θες κυρά μου; Επειδή είμαι ψαράς;

Ki egw pou nomiza oti o Solo Carriera einai o Lemmy...

to neat neat neat ton damned einai kommatara.. as to afhsoun hsyxo ..
    o lemmy exei vgalei kai ena album me kati rock and roll palies diaskeves.. .. afou auto to project einai me tous damned tha paizei tpt palio - punkies which is good
    σηκωσες λιγο την μπλουζιτσα και υποψιαστηκα οτι εισαι ο φρικ. Σε λιγα δευτερολεπτα ειχα μαθει την τραγικη αληθεια.Δεν ξερω αν προσεξες την απογοητευση στo προσωπο μου..
    http://stresss.deviantart.com
    http://www.myspace.com/posteke
    Yesterday 19:29 <menumission> de mporeis na kaneis ignore ton eauto sou sto tsat molis to dokimasa

στο θεωρητικό παρκούρ δίνω οστά και σάρκα,απο εμπόδιο σ΄ εμπόδιο πετάγομαι για πλάκα Άκου τον Φόρη and don't worry