Thread: ahehaehae o kitharer twn Korn saleFse

Default ahehaehae o kitharer twn Korn saleFse

http://www.headtochrist.com/v5_journal.html#cheap

YEAAAAAH BOY!

Hey ya'll jesus psychos out their. i want to welcome you to your new site. this is not about me. this is about the lord 100%. this is your site as much as it is mine. as you know 2 & 1/2 months ago, i was begging to die and it wasn't from drugs. it was GOD calling me to come to him. i feel like i was put in korn to witness every trick the enemy does with music in this world in order to turn my knowledge around to glorify GOD. the time has come for the lost children of GOD that got abused by parents, peers, family members, society, teachers, churches or whatever else in this messed up world, to put on body armor for the lord and claim this country for god without feeling fear from public ridicule. he will bless us with strength in every way if we are loyal to him so say goodbye to the quiet wimpy you. ask him to bless everything and everyone in your life that you want blessed, OR IT WON'T GET BLESSED. PLEASE HEAR ME ON THE POWER OF PRAYER. you people who have been lost are now found. you people who have felt like nobodies, have now been put in a position to HELP change his-story. Our love for christ has to be loud and done with love. As everyone knows, sometimes love hurts. It's on! do not live this life for personal gain or you will end up on your face in confusion. do not live this life to try and be GOD. we are the lord's body, he is our brain. listen to him with your heart and don't let your brain get in the way. I WILL NOT FALL FROM MY WALK WITH THE LORD! EVER! I welcome all the positivity from this new life, and all the negativity too because the lord shines through me as he does all of my brothers and sisters and will be our defender in every way. I LOVE YOU ALL. WELCOME TO THE ARMY. WELCOME TO THE FAMILY. LETS GROW IN CHRIST TOGETHER. NOTHING CAN STOP US IF WE DON'T LOSE SITE IF WHO'S RUNNIN THE SHOW, KNOW WUTUM SAYIN?
    we have all been givin the answer to the question of life.

I LOVE YOU ALL, your brother from another mother,
    HEAD
    = = =

= = =

ahHAAHEBaHEahebAE

Interviewer: Brian , few weeks ago, you felt so desperate that you wanted to die. Youeven asked God to end your life. What was God's answer to your cry for help ?

Brian: Mathew 11:28 and to me it's god saying, "come tell me and seek me with all your heart and i will take away all of your pain inside and will never judge you because i love you and all I want is for you to come to me with everything in life first." i'm also getting another tatoo on the other side of my neck called mathew 6:19 which is also my birth date. that verse basically says don't store your treasures on earth and don't worship money or fame like it's god. so with that said, i'm funding my life story to glorify god and i will put it out somewhere in the near future. and
    again i will not keep any of the profit. i'm gonna be like the osbournes but it's focusing on me and god and how much of a sense of humor i have with him but also how much i obey him. for example, THE JESUS TATOO ON MY HAND KEEPS ME FROM MASTERBATING AND I HAVEN'T BEEN
    WITH A WOMAN SINCE MY EX WIFE LEFT ME ALMOST 5 YEARS AGO. I go to those extremes to be like christ and it works for me. I'm moving my own camra crew in my house on monday. my goal is to glorify god and show the world how much fun this life is. So I invite everyone in the world to get some popcorn and sit back and watch how he uses me to glorify himself. god rules and believe me, everything I say to you, 50 cent, or whoever it is, i'm also saying it to myself probably even more! i never said I was perfect and I fall everyday like every man, paster, preacher, woman, child, whoever, we're all human.

Interviewer: In your testimony at the Valley Bible Fellowship, you say the Lord has told you He's tired by the way the world is going on. What would you say to people who don't know the love of Christ, and
    to those who seek happiness in things that cannot fulfill them ?

Brian: Christ is the end to all suffering including loss of loved ones, guilt, suicide, perversion, drug abuse, child abuse, murder. ect.

Interviewer: You've just come back from Israel where Ron baptized you in the Jordan River (along with about 20 members of your church). Please, tell us about your experience. What has it done for you ?

Brian: I'm at peace with myself and instead of being afraid of my own shadow I fear nothing but the lord. He is the quarterback and I am the football.

Interviewer: Brian, you are the single father of a 6-year-old daughter.Is your faith making a difference in your relationship with her and with others in general ?

Brian: Yes I am slowly becoming the best dad in the world because my father in heaven is teaching me. and I don't judge people anymore even if they judge me first. it's gods job to judge. everyone needs to quit trying to be god including my self. we're all little kids at heart and we don't need to grow up. to me it's boring to be grown up. your heart keeps you young no matter how wrinkly you get....ha,ha

Interviewer: You're starting a solo musical career and have created a new website
    at the address : http://www.headtochrist.com

What are your plans to use your musical gifts for God's glory ?

Brian: I don't know if i'm still a musician. I do know I am a soldier for christ. I ask god to put me in trials so that I can move up in rank faster than any man on earth when I pass the trials. he has rewarded me with answers to my prayers. he now sends me to different pastors to get different things off of every one of them because every church has something different to offer and they all judge the other in some way or another....every church judges. the
    book of life says it's not our job to judge it's GOD'S job. so when I wake up in the morning I ask that he uses me to glorify him more than any man in his-story. whether it's thru music or not I don't care either way, so I don't know my plans because my plans aren't my plans they're his. I know i'm new, but the power of prayer is very under estimated. god has blessed me with insight to the big picture
    because I live my life with christ all day everyday. I call myself "of the way" of christ now. and that means i'm a child of god. a REAL christian or child of god loves all males and females the same so much that they're willing to die for any person. that's me. I feel like our flesh (earth suits) are our devil. all my life's desicions are made from devine inspiration from god. he has all power..... I have none. and I guarantee that almost every person that is now trippin on me and mocking me, will be following me in a
    few months. then, they'll soon relize they're not following me, they're following christ. this all surpasses the human brain. our brains have failed us and now it's time to think and listen with our hearts. that's what i pray for. watch what happens. smile and "head to christ". there is some time left but only our heavenly father knows how much.......and I submitted the answer to that in prayer too. "keep the wind in your face and the son on your back. "

Ama einai kalostimeno asteio psilokrimas :/
    = = =

= = =

psemata ta leei o Head.

Μηπως ο κιθαριστας των korn βρηκε ενα καλο τροπο να βγαλει λεφτα και ειναι απολυτως καλα στην ψυχικη του υγεια? Και τελως παντων τι σχεση εχει αυτο το thread με "politics of extacy"?
    What if I were to give you the blade?
    Would you...
    Have the strength to wield it?
    What say you to your convictions?
    Are they...
    A warm bed at night?
    Or are they dark like shadows?

http://www.anus.com/zine

Quote Originally Posted by Ayr
    Και τελως παντων τι σχεση εχει αυτο το thread με "politics of extacy"?
    To 8ema tou eyamflesch afora thn politikh pou akolou8hse o Head.

Aneta tha mporousa na to balw sto General kai naxei ftasei tis 10 selides twra to thread, wstoso eimai trve, kvlt kai vndergrovnd!
    = = =

= = =

mazi me ta true kai cult kai undergroung einai kai pipes....

Quote Originally Posted by theCharon
    mazi me ta true kai cult kai undergroung einai kai pipes....
    No trees were killed to send this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.