Thread: Nuovo Cinema Paradiso [Cinema Paradiso] (1988)

Default Nuovo Cinema Paradiso [Cinema Paradiso] (1988)

Sxetika me tin istoria pou leei o alfredo ston salvatore. Brika mia poly oraia eksigisi sto imdb, gia opoion endiaferetai:

"remember Alfredo describes the physical and emotional toll the 99 days has taken on the soldier- "He was all thin and white and tears came from his eyes and ran down his face and he didn't even have the strength to sleep." - My interpretation was that the soldier realized that he did not want the princess, or ANY woman who would put him through that ordeal for her own vanity. In other words, if she had acquired any love for him at all during the 99 days she would have stopped the ordeal long before she had made him suffer so much. The soldier comes to understand that the princess has less nobility than he does ... SHE, despite her beauty, is beneath HIM. "

Dystyxws den eida to director's cut, sto opoio o toto dinei ti diki tou apopsi gia tin istoria. genikws xanontai polla. 100 pontoi apo mena.
    Last edited by Kaserinos; 22-10-2011 at 11:10.

Practice What You Preach GuardianOfIvorytower's Avatar

δεν το περίμενα, αλλά τελικά βγήκε πολύ ωραία η ταινία
    My Mission will save the World.
    But I'm still chasing time.
    Vanity...definitely my favourite sin.

Quote Originally Posted by cancer View Post
    Sxetika me tin istoria pou leei o alfredo ston salvatore. Brika mia poly oraia eksigisi sto imdb, gia opoion endiaferetai:

"remember Alfredo describes the physical and emotional toll the 99 days has taken on the soldier- "He was all thin and white and tears came from his eyes and ran down his face and he didn't even have the strength to sleep." - My interpretation was that the soldier realized that he did not want the princess, or ANY woman who would put him through that ordeal for her own vanity. In other words, if she had acquired any love for him at all during the 99 days she would have stopped the ordeal long before she had made him suffer so much. The soldier comes to understand that the princess has less nobility than he does ... SHE, despite her beauty, is beneath HIM. "

Dystyxws den eida to director's cut, sto opoio o toto dinei ti diki tou apopsi gia tin istoria. genikws xanontai polla. 100 pontoi apo mena.

ναι, και γω κατι τετοιο ειχα σκεφτει. το director's cut το ειχα κατεβασει αλλα δεν ειχα βρει υποτιτλους για να το δω σωστα. η ταινια ηταν να βγει αρχικα ετσι και ευτυχως κατι τετοιο δεν εγινε.

Spoiler
    δηλαδη και καλα παει την βρισκει μετα απο τοσα χρονια και ξανασμιγουν για λιγο η κατι τετοιο, παρακατω δεν ειδα.

να το δειτε
    There was a time that the pieces fit, but I watched them fall away

To απόλυτο αριστούργημα.

Quote Originally Posted by ikonoklast View Post
    Αυτή είναι η καλύτερη ταινία που έχει φτιάξει ο κινηματογράφος για τον εαυτό του.
    Από όλες τις μαλακίες που έχω διαβάσει κατά καιρούς εδώ μέσα, αυτή πρέπει να είναι η μεγαλύτερη. Πατατάρα ολκής, πάτος τρίπατος, ταινίες για τύπους που τους αρέσουν ταινίες τύπου ρίτα χέιγουωρθ.

Άσε που σε καμία περίπτωση δεν είναι μια ταινία που έχει φτιάξει ο σινεμάς για τον εαυτό του, τα 'χεις μπερδέψει, έχεις χαθεί μέσα σε δρόμους που καίνε.
    Γυρναγα απο "επισκεψη" σε κορασιδα στην Σαντα.

Καταλάθος μπήκα εδώ απο τα similar του Neprijatelj. Καταγέλαστε άχρηστε Dythor, πόσες μάπες πρέπει να φας μπας και γίνεις άνθρωπος.