Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Amen my son!

Default Amen my son!

http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=10907

Etsi na maste mesa sta pragmata me tous papades k ola....
    You vegetarians must look at your face in the mirror every day and accept the hard fact that you are eating vegetables. You know why? Eggplant tastes like eggplant. But meat tastes like murder and murder tastes pretty GODDAMN GOOD!

[edit]You scored as atheism.

You are... an atheist, though you probably already knew this. Also, you probably have several people praying daily for your soul. Instead of simply being "nonreligious," atheists strongly believe in the lack of existence of a higher being, or God.[/edit]

atheism 96%
    Satanism 79%
    agnosticism 75%
    Judaism 42%
    Paganism 42%
    Islam 38%
    Buddhism 29%
    Christianity 17%
    Hinduism 8%

Μόνο 96%
    Hi, I 'm a signature Virus. Plz add me to your sig and help me conquer the world.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Derren Brown
    Laugh at me at school would they? Soon they will all pay. The fools! I'll teach them - I'll teach them to mock me. No I'll teach them not to mock me. Yes."

You scored as atheism. You are... an atheist, though you probably already knew this. Also, you probably have several people praying daily for your soul. Instead of simply being "nonreligious," atheists strongly believe in the lack of existence of a higher being, or God.

atheism 67%
    Satanism 58%
    agnosticism 58%
    Paganism 54%
    Buddhism 50%
    Judaism 42%
    Islam 42%
    Christianity 25%
    Hinduism 21%

de simfwnw.

"The island gives you what you need" - Locke

Satanism

83%

agnosticism

79%

atheism

58%

Paganism

54%

Islam

50%

Judaism

38%

Buddhism

33%

Hinduism

13%

Christianity

8%

σηκωσες λιγο την μπλουζιτσα και υποψιαστηκα οτι εισαι ο φρικ. Σε λιγα δευτερολεπτα ειχα μαθει την τραγικη αληθεια.Δεν ξερω αν προσεξες την απογοητευση στo προσωπο μου..
    http://stresss.deviantart.com
    http://www.myspace.com/posteke
    Yesterday 19:29 <menumission> de mporeis na kaneis ignore ton eauto sou sto tsat molis to dokimasa

στο θεωρητικό παρκούρ δίνω οστά και σάρκα,απο εμπόδιο σ΄ εμπόδιο πετάγομαι για πλάκα Άκου τον Φόρη and don't worry

Oxi poly adynatos.

agnosticism

83%

Satanism

71%

atheism

67%

Islam

54%

Paganism

54%

Buddhism

50%

Judaism

50%

Christianity

29%

Hinduism

21%
    Otan megalwsw tha ginw vasilias
    Tha exw to xaremi mou sto kentro tis spilias
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by XD
    b.t.w. -> mia fora gamhsa exwntas sto repeat ena solaki tou
    necropethamenou pou exei postarei sto forum. Sigklonistikh,
    fantastikh, ypertath, aksexasth empeiria !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    kai episis http://www.anorimoi.com

Αν μπορείτε κάντε post και το κειμενάκι που βγάζει πάνω από τα "στατιστικά".
    Hi, I 'm a signature Virus. Plz add me to your sig and help me conquer the world.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Derren Brown
    Laugh at me at school would they? Soon they will all pay. The fools! I'll teach them - I'll teach them to mock me. No I'll teach them not to mock me. Yes."

Quote Originally Posted by minus6
    Αν μπορείτε κάντε post και το κειμενάκι που βγάζει πάνω από τα "στατιστικά".

Your beliefs most closely resemble those of Satanism! Before you scream, do a bit of research on it. To be a Satanist, you don't actually have to believe in Satan. Satanism generally focuses upon the spiritual advancement of the self, rather than upon submission to a deity or a set of moral codes. Do some research if you immediately think of the satanic cult stereotype. Your beliefs may also resemble those of earth-based religions such as paganism.
    σηκωσες λιγο την μπλουζιτσα και υποψιαστηκα οτι εισαι ο φρικ. Σε λιγα δευτερολεπτα ειχα μαθει την τραγικη αληθεια.Δεν ξερω αν προσεξες την απογοητευση στo προσωπο μου..
    Yesterday 19:29 <menumission> de mporeis na kaneis ignore ton eauto sou sto tsat molis to dokimasa

στο θεωρητικό παρκούρ δίνω οστά και σάρκα,απο εμπόδιο σ΄ εμπόδιο πετάγομαι για πλάκα Άκου τον Φόρη and don't worry

Your views are most similar to those of Christianity. Do more research on Christianity and possibly consider being baptized and accepting Jesus, if you aren't already Christian. Christianity is the second of the Abrahamic faiths; it follows Judaism and is followed by Islam. It differs in its belief of Jesus, as not a prophet nor historical figure, but as God in human form. The Holy Trinity is the concept that God takes three forms: the Father, the Son (Jesus), and the Holy Ghost (sometimes called Holy Spirit). Jesus taught the idea of instead of seeking revenge, one should love his or her neighbors and enemies. Christians believe that Jesus died on the cross to save humankind and forgive people's sins.

Christianity 79%
    Buddhism 54%
    Islam 54%
    Satanism 38%
    Paganism 33%
    agnosticism 33%
    Judaism 33%
    Hinduism 25%
    atheism 17%

a. den eimai kalos xristianos
    b. eimai arketa voudistis telika (pou na pisteva kai stis metensarkwseis dld)
    c. kai 54% islamistis?
    d. kai fysika ypo8alptei mesa mou ena sevasto pososto satanismou kai paganismou.

kala pws ta katafera etsi ?
    When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself.
    ALERT! Signature Infected by Unknown Virus.
    Click Me

ειμαι 8% χριστιανος αυτο και μονο τα πε ολα

You scored as atheism.

You are... an atheist, though you probably already knew this. Also, you probably have several people praying daily for your soul. Instead of simply being "nonreligious," atheists strongly believe in the lack of existence of a higher being, or God. But maybe not you..

atheism

95%

Satanism

73%

agnosticism

58%

Buddhism

25%

Paganism

20%

Judaism

20%

Christianity

8%

Hinduism

8%

Islam

8%

You scored as Christianity.

Your views are most similar to those of Christianity. Do more research on Christianity and possibly consider being baptized and accepting Jesus, if you aren't already Christian. Christianity is the second of the Abrahamic faiths; it follows Judaism and is followed by Islam. It differs in its belief of Jesus, as not a prophet nor historical figure, but as God in human form. The Holy Trinity is the concept that God takes three forms: the Father, the Son (Jesus), and the Holy Ghost (sometimes called Holy Spirit). Jesus taught the idea of instead of seeking revenge, one should love his or her neighbors and enemies. Christians believe that Jesus died on the cross to save humankind and forgive people's sins.

Christianity
    83%
    Buddhism
    54%
    Islam
    46%
    Judaism
    46%
    Hinduism
    46%
    Paganism
    46%
    agnosticism
    38%
    Satanism
    25%
    atheism
    YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL. YOU ARE NOT BEAUTIFUL OR UNIQUE SNOWFLAKE. YOU'RE THE SAME DECAYING ORGANIC MATTER AS EVERYTHING ELSE. YOU ARE THE ALL-SINGING, ALL-DANCING CRAP OF THE WORLD.

HIPPIE METAL OR NO METAL AT ALL

Christianity 83%
    Buddhism 46%
    Islam 42%
    Judaism 42%
    Paganism 42%
    Hinduism 17%
    agnosticism 17%
    Satanism 13%
    atheism 4%

Ilithio test entelws.

atheism 100%
    Satanism 92%
    Buddhism 67%
    Judaism 50%
    Paganism 50%
    agnosticism 50%
    Islam 25%
    Christianity 4%
    Hinduism 0%

(mpou.)
    Es el sonido de su mundo derrumbándose/Es el del nuestro resurgiendo
    El día que fue el día, era noche/Y noche será el día que será el día

You scored as atheism.

You are... an atheist, though you probably already knew this. Also, you probably have several people praying daily for your soul. Instead of simply being "nonreligious," atheists strongly believe in the lack of existence of a higher being, or God.

atheism 100%
    Satanism 96%
    Paganism 79%
    agnosticism 63%
    Islam 46%
    Judaism 29%
    Christianity 21%
    Buddhism 17%
    Hinduism 0%

We are left alone staring into the abyss, into the laughing face of madness.

You scored as Satanism.

Your beliefs most closely resemble those of Satanism! Before you scream, do a bit of research on it. To be a Satanist, you don't actually have to believe in Satan. Satanism generally focuses upon the spiritual advancement of the self, rather than upon submission to a deity or a set of moral codes. Do some research if you immediately think of the satanic cult stereotype. Your beliefs may also resemble those of earth-based religions such as paganism.

Satanism 96%
    atheism 88%
    agnosticism 79%
    Paganism 75%
    Islam 50%
    Buddhism 50%
    Judaism 42%
    Christianity 17%
    Hinduism 8%
    χαχχαχχαχ περίμενα να βγώ άθεος
    Rock or Nothing