Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the αχρηστες πληροφοριες thread

Default the αχρηστες πληροφοριες thread

30% είναι το ποσοστό των ανδρογύνων από τις Φιλιππίνες που δεν έχουν ακόμη γίνει γονείς και που, σύμφωνα με έρευνα της κυβέρνησης της χώρας, δεν γνωρίζουν ότι η απόκτηση παιδιών είναι αποτέλεσμα σεξουαλικής πράξης! Οι Φιλιππίνες έχουν από τα υψηλότερα ποσοστά ετήσιας αύξησης της γεννητικότητας - 2,36%. Γεγονός που σημαίνει ότι γεννιούνται εκεί περίπου 4.000 παιδιά την ημέρα. Πώς; (Πηγή: Περιοδικό «Time»)

xaxaxa
    σηκωσες λιγο την μπλουζιτσα και υποψιαστηκα οτι εισαι ο φρικ. Σε λιγα δευτερολεπτα ειχα μαθει την τραγικη αληθεια.Δεν ξερω αν προσεξες την απογοητευση στo προσωπο μου..
    http://stresss.deviantart.com
    http://www.myspace.com/posteke
    Yesterday 19:29 <menumission> de mporeis na kaneis ignore ton eauto sou sto tsat molis to dokimasa

στο θεωρητικό παρκούρ δίνω οστά και σάρκα,απο εμπόδιο σ΄ εμπόδιο πετάγομαι για πλάκα Άκου τον Φόρη and don't worry

Οι πελαργοί κάνουν συχνές πτήσεις εκεί, ε;
    No trees were killed to send this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

O Mikros K8oulou When Black Roses Bloom's Avatar

Ta delfinia den koimounte sxedon pote otan taksideyoun. Apla kata thn diarkeia tou taksidiou, ksekourazoun ton miso egkefalo tous kai sthn sunexeia ton allo miso. Epishs einai ta mona 8hlastika plhn tou an8rwpou pou kanoun sex gia euxaristhsh.
    Ravel: There is no room for '2' in the world of 1's and 0's, no place for 'mayhap' in a house of trues and falses, and no 'green with envy' in a black and white world.

Quote Originally Posted by When_Black_Roses_Bloom
    Epishs einai ta mona 8hlastika plhn tou an8rwpou pou kanoun sex gia euxaristhsh.
    apo antisyllhpsh?
    You know you're in for a good time when there's a polar bear - bleeding - on the label.

O Mikros K8oulou When Black Roses Bloom's Avatar

Mallon teleiwnoun eksw.
    Ravel: There is no room for '2' in the world of 1's and 0's, no place for 'mayhap' in a house of trues and falses, and no 'green with envy' in a black and white world.

xaxaxaxaxaxax

You know you're in for a good time when there's a polar bear - bleeding - on the label.

In parthenogenetic lizards of the genus Cnemdophorus, only females exist. Fertility in these lizards is increased when another lizard engages in pseudomale behavior and attempts to copulate with the first lizard. These lizards evolved from a sexual species so this behaviour makes some sense. The hormones for reproduction were likely originally stimulated by sexual behaviour. Now, although they are parthenogenetic, simulated sexual behaviour increases fertility.
    www.talkorigins.org
    Hi, I 'm a signature Virus. Plz add me to your sig and help me conquer the world.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Derren Brown
    Laugh at me at school would they? Soon they will all pay. The fools! I'll teach them - I'll teach them to mock me. No I'll teach them not to mock me. Yes."

Quote Originally Posted by minus6
    In parthenogenetic lizards of the genus Cnemdophorus, only females exist. Fertility in these lizards is increased when another lizard engages in pseudomale behavior and attempts to copulate with the first lizard. These lizards evolved from a sexual species so this behaviour makes some sense. The hormones for reproduction were likely originally stimulated by sexual behaviour. Now, although they are parthenogenetic, simulated sexual behaviour increases fertility.
    www.talkorigins.org
    den katalabainw. prepei na yparxei gonimopoihsh enos gameth (p.x. wario) apo enan allo (p.x. spermatozwario). h' ginetai monogonika h anaparagwgh? xwris employtismo genetikoy ylikoy?

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel
    den katalabainw. prepei na yparxei gonimopoihsh enos gameth (p.x. wario) apo enan allo (p.x. spermatozwario). h' ginetai monogonika h anaparagwgh? xwris employtismo genetikoy ylikoy?
    Όχι δεν υπάρχει εμπλουτισμός γενετικού υλικού, βρίσκεται όλο σε μία σαύρα. Το ψευδοσέξ απλά βοηθάει έμμεσα με έκκριση ορμονών ή δεν ξέρω και γω τι. Αλλά η αναπαραγωή είναι μονογονική.
    Τουλάχιστον έτσι κατάλαβα γω.
    Hi, I 'm a signature Virus. Plz add me to your sig and help me conquer the world.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laugh at me at school would they? Soon they will all pay. The fools! I'll teach them - I'll teach them to mock me. No I'll teach them not to mock me. Yes."

Quote Originally Posted by minus6
    Όχι δεν υπάρχει εμπλουτισμός γενετικού υλικού, βρίσκεται όλο σε μία σαύρα. Το ψευδοσέξ απλά βοηθάει έμμεσα με έκκριση ορμονών ή δεν ξέρω και γω τι. Αλλά η αναπαραγωή είναι μονογονική.
    Τουλάχιστον έτσι κατάλαβα γω.
    poly pisw sayra. apo ekseliktikhs apopshs. (kati kalytero kserei, bebaia, h fysh) periergo moy akoygetai na ekselixthei ena species se monogonika anaparagwmeno, na petaksei toso kalh eykairia genetikoy mixing.

Στις κάλπες προσέρχονται από το πρωί της Κυριακής οι πολίτες του Κιργιστάν στο πλαίσιο του δεύτερου γύρου των βουλευτικών εκλογών. Η ψηφοφορία - πρόκριμα για τις προεδρικές του Οκτωβρίου αφορά 44 από τις 75 έδρες. Ο ΟΑΣΕ είχε κάνει λόγο για παρατυπίες στον α΄γύρο.

Ο Οργανισμός για την Ασφάλεια και τη Συνεργασία στην Ευρώπη έκανε ιδιαίτερη αναφορά στα πάσης φύσεως εμπόδια που αντιμετωπίζουν τα μέσα ενημέρωσης που στηρίζουν τα κόμματα της αντιπολίτευσης.

Αντίθετα, η Κεντρική Εκλογική Επιτροπή απέρριψε τα περί νοθείας, επικαλούμενη παρατηρητές από την Κίνα και την Κοινοπολιτεία Ανεξαρτήτων Κρατών.

δεν ηξερα καν οτι υπαρχει τετοια χωρα..
    σηκωσες λιγο την μπλουζιτσα και υποψιαστηκα οτι εισαι ο φρικ. Σε λιγα δευτερολεπτα ειχα μαθει την τραγικη αληθεια.Δεν ξερω αν προσεξες την απογοητευση στo προσωπο μου..
    http://stresss.deviantart.com
    http://www.myspace.com/posteke
    Yesterday 19:29 <menumission> de mporeis na kaneis ignore ton eauto sou sto tsat molis to dokimasa

στο θεωρητικό παρκούρ δίνω οστά και σάρκα,απο εμπόδιο σ΄ εμπόδιο πετάγομαι για πλάκα Άκου τον Φόρη and don't worry

Η πηδητική αράχνη Portia μπορεί να πηδήξει μέχρι και 100 φορές το μέγεθός της, η όρασή της είναι σχεδόν τόσο καλή όσο και των ανθρώπων (κινεί κάθε οφθαλμό ανεξάρτητα) και θεωρείται από τους καλύτερους "κυνηγούς" που υπάρχουν. Α, και μοιάζει με ρομπότ, πραγματικά. Είναι σα ψεύτικη.
    Αnimal Planet rules.

FBI agents conducted a "search and seizure" at the Southwood Psychiatric Hospital in San Diego, which was under investigation for medical insurance fraud. After hours of poring over many rooms of financial records, some sixty FBI agents worked up quite an appetite. The case agent in charge of the investigation called a local pizza parlor with delivery service to order a quick dinner for his colleagues.

The following telephone conversation took place:

Agent: Hello. I would like to order nineteen large pizzas and sixty-seven cans of soda.

Pizza man: And where would you like them delivered?

Agent: To the Southwood Psychiatric Hospital.

Pizza man: To the psychiatric hospital?

Agent: That's right. I'm an FBI agent.

Pizza man: You're an FBI agent?

Agent: That's correct. Just about everybody here is.

Pizza man: And you're at the psychiatric hospital?

Agent: That's correct. And make sure you don't go through the front doors. We have them locked. You'll have to go around to the back to the service entrance to deliver the pizzas.

Pizza man: And you say you're all FBI agents?

Agent: That's right. How soon can you have them here?

Pizza man: And you're over at Southwood?

Agent: That's right. How soon can you have them here?

Pizza man: And everyone at Southwood is an FBI agent?

Agent: That's right. We've been here all day and we're starving.

Pizza man: How are you going to pay for this?

Agent: I have my check book right here.

Pizza man: And you are all FBI agents?

Agent: That's right, everyone here is an FBI agent. Can you remember to bring the pizzas and sodas to the service entrance in the rear? We have the front doors locked.

Pizza man: I don't think so.
    Click.
    www.snopes.com

edw 8a kanoume edit thn antistoixh sthlh tou bhmagazino?
    Simply smile, cause life is too crazy not to

ta gourounia exoun 30 lepta orgasmo

"The island gives you what you need" - Locke