Thread: spooky or what.

Default spooky or what.

diavaste na deite ti mou synevei....

ex8es koitaza ena site sto opio eimai melos.To site auto filoksenei diafores malakies. Otan kapios loipon kanei upload mia nea fotografia mporeis na thn deis sthn arxikh selida.Etyxe loipon na kanw browsing kai eida mia fotografia. Me to pou thn koitaksa eniwsa anatrixhla! Den mporousa na katalavw giati...sugxronws h fotografia ektos apo periergh einai kai poly omorfh.... Stelnw loipon ena mynhma ston fotografo kia tou lew to e3hs: 'This image is hunting me...'

Kai h apanthsh pou phra den htan ka8olou euxaristh:

If you find the picture hunting, the story behind it is more so.
    I did the first shoot as a favor for George's hunter's magazine, who was a friend of mine. George was 4'11", very happy, and willing to try anything. This was taken from a fifth shoot (unusual). We got into a swamp next to a huge server at 5 in the morning and shot down into the καλαμιές.

George told me he felt very strange in the environment, and despite the heat, he shivered and broke out in goosebumps. It was very unusual for him.

The night he went out in a gay-metal pub with some friends (all of them gay) and consumed a respectful amount of υποβρύχια.Then he got in his car and filled it with vomit. 98.5 blocks later he fainted,never to recover again. We are considering to pull the plug and bury him with his beloved καραμπίνα. He is 42.

apo ex8es exw provlhmatistei....ka8ws apo thn prwth stigmh pou koitaksa thn foto auth hksera pws kati den paei kala...me thn apanthsh auth tou fotografou emeina malakas... Symptwshs ???.................

deite
    So you're climbing upwards through structures of metal and glass

Default Re: spooky or what.

twra ti malakies kaneis?....

spouki

BlackMetal

hah πάντως θα μπορούσε να γίνει ποστ κ όχι νέο thread.

■■