Ραζζ Ραζζ
    The commune crap, camp bop, middle-class, flip-flop
    the queen is dead, boys

Senior Member Sotos_The_Tequiler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chopped In Half
    kapios niazetai....
    ...kouventa na ginetai...
    κάνε ψαλίδι θα γίνει ζημιά!

Got through the 25 hour drive more or less in one piece. Hotel is actually in the train station, I was lulled awake by the constant metallic screeching of the trains (at least I think it was the trains, hopefully not some dark Erfurt secret). Saw the band Graveyard when we played Getaway Festival on the 7th, great stuff. Heavy blues rock played with bong rattling authenticity by a bunch of longhairs. While I am technically awake, I still haven’t had a coffee yet and I like to mention something that has bugged me for awhile: People who applaud when the their plane lands. Coming back from Greece the majority of the passengers applauded when the pilot made a routine landing. If we landed safely in some kind of storm of biblical proportions or if the wings fell off, then fine, applaud away. It’s his job to land the plane safely. I don’t applaud when I get correct change at the store or if my food is the way I ordered it at a restaurant. It’s in the pilots beat interests not to crash the plane. If the pilot crashed our plane am I supposed to spend my last few moments as a living human being booing him. I also hate assholes who applaud at a movie theater when a movie ends. Who’s hearing you? Is the director or the actors hiding incognito in the theater? You’re cheering an inanimate object. I don’t go to a museum and applaud paintings I like…I really need a fucking coffee
    http://www.zodiaclung.com/2011/07/no...-das-boot-116/

αχαχαχ
    "Τι χτυπαω??"

"Ενα μονο με ελιες. Και ενα μονο με πατατες."

cowboy bebop 12 stars circle your brow's Avatar

ευτυχώς τουλάχιστον, αυτά ήταν συγχρονισμένα, φαντασου τι θ'ακούγαμε αν δεν.
    Throughout the times of perplexity and illusion
    We've got some last Gods left, worth keeping
    That go by such names as Kindness and Honesty.

I want us to hold swords again
    As in the years of the old tales.
    But this time, to fight for Dignity and Solidarity.

Against the waves of darkness and death
    I'm walking with Eternal Brightness in my eyes.

Επος και γενικα ολο το τουρ ντιαρι εχει γελοιο. Και επισης λινκ απο την κεντρικη σελιδα σε μονολιθ.γρ . Μηπως να βαλουμε ενα χερακι να βγει απο το κριοτζενικ τσαμπερ? Παρτε τον αποπανω για μονιμο συντακτη! ΑΚΗ????????

sth nea periodia paizoun olo to dopes to infinity. oi proseuxes mou sto rw gia negasonic eisakoustikan
    i will deny you, i will deny you baby
    ποθτανα ολα
    <Mitsmann>
    ολοι ειστε αβαγκαρντς αλλα οταν μπαινει το ΜΠΑΗ ΜΟΥΝΛΑΗΤ ΓΟΥΗ ΡΑΗΝΤ θυμαστε ολοι τι ειστε και απο που ερχεστε

iola 11
    www.facebook.com/iola11
    www.reverbnation.com/iola11 www.soundcloud.com/iola11 www.twitter.com/iola11band

Quote Originally Posted by Atropos View Post
    Κατά τ' άλλα, γι αυτόν το λόγο το GoT είναι σειρά με @@. Αν ήταν να κερδάει πάντα ο καλός και ο Ολυμπιακός με το Αιγάλεω, θα βλέπαμε Σβαρτσενέγκερ.

kai profanws opoios moutzwse h einai koufos i trelo trollaki pou de tha eprepe na mpei sto thread
    i agamhtos
    ποθτανα ολα
    <Mitsmann>
    ολοι ειστε αβαγκαρντς αλλα οταν μπαινει το ΜΠΑΗ ΜΟΥΝΛΑΗΤ ΓΟΥΗ ΡΑΗΝΤ θυμαστε ολοι τι ειστε και απο που ερχεστε

iola 11
    www.facebook.com/iola11
    www.reverbnation.com/iola11 www.soundcloud.com/iola11 www.twitter.com/iola11band

Quote Originally Posted by Atropos View Post
    Κατά τ' άλλα, γι αυτόν το λόγο το GoT είναι σειρά με @@. Αν ήταν να κερδάει πάντα ο καλός και ο Ολυμπιακός με το Αιγάλεω, θα βλέπαμε Σβαρτσενέγκερ.

Thumbs up

MONSTER MAGNET: Δηλώσεις Wyndorf για τη live απόδοση ολόκληρου του "Dopes.."
    Tuesday, 30 August 2011 12:54

Σε συνέντευξη που έδωσε ο αρχηγός των Monster Magnet, Dave Wyndorf, αναφέρθηκε στις προθέσεις του συγκροτήματος να παίξει live ολόκληρο το "Dopes to Infinity" album στην επερχόμενη περιοδείο του. "Παρακολουθώ καιρό αρκετά συγκροτήματα να μπαίνουν στη λογική των live εκτελέσεων ολόκληρων δίσκων και μου έχει κινήσει το ενδιαφέρον, γιατί αν ήμουν νέος θα σκεφτόμουν ότι αυτό είναι το πιο cool πράγμα που θα μπορούσα να παρακολουθήσω. Μίλησα με κάποιους ανθρώπους που έχουν κάνει αυτή την κίνηση, όπως ο Mark Arm των Mudhoney και ο Josh (Homme) των Queens of the Stone Age, οι οποίοι μου επιβεβαίωσαν ότι είχε πολύ πλάκα και το διασκέδασαν. Έτσι αποφάσισα ότι είναι ώρα και για μας να κάνουμε κάτι τέτοιο". Ο Wyndorf συνεχίζει: "Δεν ήθελα να διαλέξω υποχρεωτικά τον πιο εμπορικό από άποψη πωλήσεων δίσκο μας. Το "Dopes to Infinity" δεν είναι ούτε ο νούμερο ένα σε πωλήσεις δίσκος μας, αλλά ούτε και ο τελευταίος. Θα μπορούσαμε να επιλέξουμε το "Powertrip", ή θα μπορούσα να πάω στα πιο underground album μας όπως το "Spine of God" και το "Superjudge", αλλά θεώρησα ότι το "Dopes..." είναι ένα καλό σημείο εκκίνησης.

πηγή :http://www.metalhammer.gr/magazine/n...0-08-2011.html

ΑΠΑΠΑΠΑΠΑ ! αυτα ειναι !!

"I am Ubik. Before the universe was, I am. I made the suns. I made the worlds. I created the lives and the places they inhabit; I move them here, I put them there. They go as I say, then do as I tell them. I am the word and my name is never spoken, the name which no one knows. I am called Ubik, but that is not my name. I am. I shall always be."

www.monolith.gr

σε συνέχεια του απόπάνω, 20 χρόνια Spine of God και Ευρωπαικη περιοδεια που δεν περνα απο εδω

I’m happy to announce that Monster Magnet will be performing “Spine of God” in it’s entirety on tour this coming Nov.

“Spine” was our first full length album and a big learning experience for us. What I recall most, though was the subject matter. I was a teenager in the early 70’s and my experiences and impressions of that time had stayed strong within me well into my mid twenties. Like anyone, I would tell stories of my childhood days to new friends and acquaintances but for some reason I could never really relate the almost mystical effect those days had on my adolescent mind.

To me, the late 60’s/early 70’s were colorful, sexy, scary and WEIRD..but like, cool-weird, y’know? Biker movies, Acid Rock, Jim Steranko comics, the first Black Sabbath albums, The Stooges, Hawkwind, black light posters, full frontal nudity, dope culture, muscle cars, the Manson murder trial, Hunter S Thompson ,Tom Wolfe, the Vietnam war and much, much more.

I had some pretty strange adventures back then…hung out with some pretty strange characters as well. 60’s Flower Power was dying, giving way to a hard bitten, burned out new age. Yeah, the psychedelic imagery was still there.. better than ever in fact. The drugs were there too…MORE than ever, in fact. But the bottom line had changed…There was no political agenda with the New Jersey dirt bag-freak crowd I hung out with…no “peace and love”. The whole point of the early 70’s (it seemed to us) was to get as stoned as possible and blow our minds by any means necessary. And that’s what we did.

And I’m damned lucky to have kept my brain.

In the late 80's I began to write songs about my crazy teen-hood..it seemed to be the only way I could even adequately attempt to describe it… and when I joined Monster Magnet those songs became the foundation of the album, “Spine Of God”. It’s a distorted memoir of a time I thought would last forever but in reality was over before I could even understand it.

Played in it’s entirety, “Spine” is a noisy affair..fuzz boxes set on maximum, echo machines and phaze shifters morphing that distortion and carrying the stories of earth bound, Jersey burn-out culture into another dimension altogether. And, hey..if you listen close enough I swear you'll feel the paranoid shivers of that bad acid kicking in.

This is going to be FUN, motherfuckers.. Bring your earplugs!
    - Dave Wyndorf

Last edited by regularpaul; 24-11-2012 at 11:41.

Όταν βλέπεις "The band will be performing "X album" in it’s entirety on tour", καταλαβαίνεις ότι η μπάντα έχει ξοφλήσει οριστικά... :/

^Ξαναπέστο

η εμφανιση τους στο προπερσινο ροκγουειβ
    απαντα σε τετοια κλισαρισμενα σχολια

ανηκω στην ομαδα ρεγκιουλαρ πωλ.
    "Τι χτυπαω??"

"Ενα μονο με ελιες. Και ενα μονο με πατατες."

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsmann View Post
    ανηκω στην ομαδα ρεγκιουλαρ πωλ.
    Αλέξη, Αλέξη! Τελείωνε , ΞΕΚΌΛΛΑ