Thread: NEVERMORE To Record New Album In February

Default NEVERMORE To Record New Album In February

NEVERMORE To Record New Album In February

The Seattle-based quintet NEVERMORE are currently wrapping up the songwriting process for their highly anticipated new album, set for a summer release. In February, the group will head to Backstage Studios in England to begin recording with legendary producer Andy Sneap (ARCH ENEMY, KILLSWITCH ENGAGE, OPETH). This will mark the group's first recording with guitarist Steve Smyth (ex-TESTAMENT). The band will proceed to debut some new material on a short European tour in March.
    Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day

http://www.myspace.com/rexmundiband

tha isxyei to kolpo me ta 5 $ i einai mono gia us ?!
    There is a statue of a BUDDA in my driveway
    Rigid and stiff
    That's where the birds shit
    And he deserves it
    Me, like a blade of grass
    I bend profoundly
    No raindrops on me
    The wind blows 'round me

ta spaw ta spaeis ta spaei, spasimpa

Pio

The Seattle-based quintet NEVERMORE are currently wrapping up the songwriting process for their highly anticipated new album, set for a summer release. In February, the group will head to Backstage Studios in England to begin recording with legendary producer Andy Sneap (ARCH ENEMY, KILLSWITCH ENGAGE, OPETH). This will mark the group's first recording with guitarist Steve Smyth (ex-TESTAMENT). The band will proceed to debut some new material on a short European tour in March.

As previously reported, due to overwhelming demand, the group's critically acclaimed 2003 album, "Enemies of Reality", is currently being remixed by Sneap and will be repackaged with altered cover artwork, two promotional video clips (the title track and "I, Voyager") and a live video of the title track performed at Germany's Wacken Open Air festival this past summer.

The remixed "Enemies of Reality" will replace the existing version of the album in stores beginning in March. Fans who have already purchased the record and want to hear the new edition can special order it from the CenturyMedia.com web shop, where the CD itself will be sold individually (i.e., without jewel case and artwork) for $5, including shipping. The disc will be mailed in a CD sleeve; a link to a special web site containing the downloadable revised artwork will be included in order confirmation e-mails.

Warrel Dane (vocals) further describes his excitement over the album being remixed: "We're glad that we can all finally hear 'Enemies of Reality' the way it should have sounded in the first place. Andy's mixes sound brutal, and the infamous blanket of mud is gone. We're hard at work getting ready for the studio. The new material is shaping up to be some of our best work yet. We're psyched to get in the studio with Andy and tear it up again."

na prosthesw oti egkyrotates plhrofories (oute o papaxelas na hmoun ) milane gia yliko to opoio parapempei arketa sto DNB alla se syndiasmo me to "ksyliki" toy EOR
    ean exei to feeling toy dreaming kai tis kithares toy EOR etoimazomai gia gera glentia....
    "Sense my thirst’ s outburst
    Let the snake conduct thy senses into
    A trip that deifies desire..."

Ego na deis.....!!!!!!!