Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Steve Vai on Yngwie

Default Steve Vai on Yngwie

logika 8a 3erete hdh pws stous G3,dipla stous vai,satriani exei mpei fetos o Malmsteen (persi htan o Petrucci).parte dhlwseis tou vai gia th synergasia tous:

Steve Vai has posted the following message on his forum at Vai.com:

"It's virtually impossible for me to write down words that can adequately express my sheer joy in being on [the G3 '03] tour. Possibly my favorite G3 experience.

"Joe [Satriani]and I both agree that it was a great idea to have Yngwie [Malmsteen] out with us. He brings quite the spark of excitement. Besides his breathtaking technique and entertaining stage persona, he is genuinely fun to hang out with. He's very funny and it's a real hoot to just listen to him tell stories. Joe and I are both very happy with the way it is turning out and both feel that Yngwie has brought a different kind of energy to the show. He's honest and authentic. It's important to give him his space and let him do the thing that makes him the historical musician that he is.

"Standing in-between both Yngwie and Joe is quite an interesting experience. Quite terrifying at times but I savor every moment. Opening up our communication muscle during the jam and watching what these guys come out with each night is truly inspirational to me. They are the elite of the elite and one can not help but to be inspired by being a part of their energy.

"I feel as if we all offer different things and the truth is we are mostly concerned with making the G3 experience a thoroughly entertaining one for everybody, an experience that you can not find any place else and one that you can walk away feeling totally fulfilled. From what I'm reading it looks like we are achieving this goal, yay!

"I never take for granted, not even for a moment how fortunate we are to have the opportunity to go out and play for all the folks that attend the shows. During the jam at the Concord show Joe and I hit on some elevated euphoric jamming moments. I am wordless in describing the sheer joy of those moments. After the show Joe came up to me and said, 'We are really lucky'. I could not agree with him more."
    Γιατί δε με θες κυρά μου; Επειδή είμαι ψαράς;

Besides his breathtaking technique and entertaining stage persona, he is genuinely fun to hang out with. He's very funny and it's a real hoot to just listen to him tell stories. Joe and I are both very happy with the way it is turning out and both feel that Yngwie has brought a different kind of energy to the show. He's honest and authentic. It's important to give him his space and let him do the thing that makes him the historical musician that he is.

o yngwie re paidia???????
    i need feminime venoms in order to function with the system.

vasika panta 8ewrousa ton yngwie arketa pare3hghmeno apo ton kosmo.oloi ton 8ewroun malaka,kyriws epeidh oi prwhn tragoudistes tou ton 8avoun synexws.auto omws ginetai epeidh den tous edine xwro sto sygkrothma tou.to h3eran otan phgainan stous yngwie malmsteen's rising force oti einai diko tou to group kai kanei o,ti 8elei.mporei na mhn ekana px to idio sth 8esh tou,omws anagnwrizw pws exei to dikaiwma na feretai opws 8elei,ka8ws autos 3ekinhse to group,autos grafei ta tragoudia kai apla proslamvanei mousikous gia na kanei to orama tou pragmatikothta.exw diavasei synenteu3eis tou kai exoun an mh ti allo endiaferon,einai ekplhktikos mousikos kai ta leei teleiws xyma.xairomai pou vghke kapoios sovaros kai den eipe to tetrimmeno-klise "o yngwie einai malakas"

"o yngwie einai malakas"

afto den to exo diavasei mono apo proin tragoudistes tou...prokyptei apo tin oli symperifora tou se media(diavase review tou kisatzekian) kai symperifora tou se live(god bless america...fuck you!!!)
    i need feminime venoms in order to function with the system.

Edw ediwkse ton Soto pou einai gamw tis fwnes,ti na leme twra...
    Bang that pussy that doesn't bang!

e ston poutso tou,an den ton goustare ws atomo eprepe na ton anexetai sto group tou epeidh exei gamw tis fwnes?outws h allws panta gamatous tragoudistes evriske o malmsteen..

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlord
    e ston poutso tou,an den ton goustare ws atomo eprepe na ton anexetai sto group tou epeidh exei gamw tis fwnes?outws h allws panta gamatous tragoudistes evriske o malmsteen..
    gia mena einai mono gia na paizei solo...Grafei ena aksio anaforas riff gia kathe 3 kommatia kai oi syntheseis toy mou einai adiafores
    mporei ektelestika na einai isos kai o kalyteros kitharistas alla oloklhromeno mousiko den ton theoro
    "Sense my thirst’ s outburst
    Let the snake conduct thy senses into
    A trip that deifies desire..."

nta3ei oute emena me trelainoun oi syn8eseis tou,genika poly varemara kai epanalhpsh.pantws exei grapsei ki ena rising force,ki ena i am a viking,kai mhn 3exname pws egrapse kai mia klasikh syn8esh gia olo to fasma tou rock-you don't remember,i'll never forget

prosfata nomizo egrapse egrapse kai ena sms se ena filo tou kai itan theiko

parte ki ena promotional videaki apo to tour:
    http://www.satriani.com/media/welcome/2003-10-17/

parte ki ena sef

epishs prosfata egrapse kai mia syntagh gia mexicanika koulourakia na th dwsei stous tool
    The Band is Playing...

epirrease to loomis sto enemies of reality.

simfonei ki o Electric_Scum (c).

o tipos einai teleiomenos edo kai arketa album pantws.
    alla ta 2 prota "GAMANE KAI SPERNOUN"