Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PhpBB 2.2.0

Default PhpBB 2.2.0

Osoi endiaferontai na me voithisoun se mia dokimi as postaroun
    "Anakalyfthike xtes to emvolio tis malakias. K osoi malakes tre3oun na to kanoun tha ine pragmatika malakes giati ine emvolio k oxi oros."

umm yeh egw eimai mesa profanws alla to 2.2.0 den exei vgei..yparxoun unsupported-unstable versions tis opoies den a3izei na valoume sto er prin thn telikh (h opoia logika mesa sto kalokairi 8a einai etoimh).an apla 8es na dokimasoume pws einai to 2.2 xwris skopo na kanoume to convertion prin thn epishmh ekdosh,count me in
    Γιατί δε με θες κυρά μου; Επειδή είμαι ψαράς;

min ise negative. as riskaroume me unstable release. stin xeiroterh na xathoune ola ta posts. auto mono kalo borei na kanei se olous
    "Anakalyfthike xtes to emvolio tis malakias. K osoi malakes tre3oun na to kanoun tha ine pragmatika malakes giati ine emvolio k oxi oros."

Welcome to Electric Requiem,the biggest and most active Greek metal forum with more than 370 posts per day and more than 125,000 posts in total.Cheers..

dead synel8e.

tsk tsk.... krima...

me autin tin logiki o anthropos tha zouse akoma se spilies k tha gamage san zwo...... vasika en akougetai k asximo

eh to perimenoume panw apo miso xrono,sigatavga gia 2 mhnes parapanw

to mass delete mporei na ginei kai 3exwrista
    den ein kakh idea

Hi everyone,

It's been a long time since the next major release of phpBB, phpBB 2.2 was mentioned here. Unfortunately it seems some rumours are being spread suggesting development work has stopped and that users should look at "other" boards ... this is simply untrue. While development of 2.2 has slowed, mainly for personal reasons, it does continue and right now the pace is being accelerated. Time is short right now so a full update isn't possible. However I'll give a quick overview of the current situation.

Many aspects of the release are now being tightened up. Areas such as usergroup management, report system, MCP, ACP, etc. are being worked on and should be "finalised" in the not too distant future ... prepare for a "noticeably" different ACP setup.

We are still adding features both minor and major. We are no longer accepting requests for the 2.2.x release. We have removed from our internal feature list some items we intended to have in place for 2.2.x. Don't worry, they will appear in 2.4.x which should appear in a time frame very much nearer to the 2.2 release than 2.2 is/was to 2.0 Unfortunately there is no set release date yet even for the beta's. However as you can see from our demo board (see below) it is quite functional.

There are various aspects of the new release we are keeping under wraps ... after all we can't let all our little secrets slip

Remember, the development board can be found @

http://area51.phpbb.com/phpBB22/

Keep in mind that 2.1 (the development version of 2.2) is and remains unsupported. Should you install and use one of the snapshots we make available or for that matter CVS you do so with the strict understanding it's entirely at your own risk and that we offer (and do not wish to allow offers of) support. The dev board is the best place to keep up on "user facing" developments. You'll find at least one site maintains a relatively up to date board with open privileges, there you can view the ACP/MCP.

Remember, 2.2 is coming, honest Don't let anyone tell you different. And of course like phpBB 1.x and 2.0.x it'll be completely free, now and in the future. You need not worry about lack of support, lack of updates or any other attempts by us to make money ....

Loipon,teleutaia xazeuw sta forums ths phpbb kai ta teleutaia nea einai ta e3hs:MALLON leei mexri to telos tou etous 8a exoume beta version kai arxes 2005 (an oxi telh 2004) official release tou 2.2.Enta3ei de nomizw na to ka8ysterhsoun parapanw,to exoun gamhsei kai to 3eroun.Ta kala nea einai pws a3izei thn anamonh apo osa exw dei,8a epanel8oun sto er arketa apo ta features pou yphrxan otan eixame vbulletin kai me merika mods 8a ginei entelws tzitzi to forum.Epishs deixnei na phgainei grhgora,an kai arketa pio fortwmeno apo to 2.0.x pou xrhsimopoioume twra.To mono pou fovamai einai mh gamh8ei to bandwidth me ola ta nea stoixeia klp

ignore?
    Who knows where the days go
    And would you ever want them back

Και αυτό, αλλά και επιλογές για merge κλπ?
    and light it up forever, and never go to sleep

Όλα

O Mikros K8oulou When Black Roses Bloom's Avatar

To phbb ver 2.0 einai san ton mauro an8rwpo: oloi exoun akousei alla kanenas den to exei dei.
    Ravel: There is no room for '2' in the world of 1's and 0's, no place for 'mayhap' in a house of trues and falses, and no 'green with envy' in a black and white world.

Quote Originally Posted by When_Black_Roses_Bloom
    To phbb ver 2.0 einai san ton mauro an8rwpo: oloi exoun akousei alla kanenas den to exei dei.
    Nomizw thes na peis, san to gynaikeio profylaktiko.
    You know you're in for a good time when there's a polar bear - bleeding - on the label.

Default Re: PhpBB 2.2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Dead
    Osoi endiaferontai na me voithisoun se mia dokimi as postaroun
    pantws ama exeis akoma ore3h gia peiramatismous klp kai exeis xrono sthse kanena cvs se directory,px electricrequiem.com/test22 h kati tetoio.
    MHN peira3eis th db tou er ka8ws oi cvs den einai ka8olou stable,alla leei teleutaia einai arketa functional opote 8a eixe endiaferon ena preview se NEO forum me 0 posts klp.epanalamvanw to er asto sto 2.0.10

to mouni pou tous petage.leei telh genarh me arxes flevarh h prwth beta,8a vgoun treis kai ooootan ftia3oun ta bugs pou 8a vre8oun 8a vgaloun to official