Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: poly ASXHMO neo

kala to -palikari htan enas bray pou phge na tou kanei ananhpsh, enw oi alloi trexane pros ta eksw, kai o allos ton pyrobolhse en psyxro, phew prepei na xe 300 tonous @@ to palhkari.
    There is a statue of a BUDDA in my driveway
    Rigid and stiff
    That's where the birds shit
    And he deserves it
    Me, like a blade of grass
    I bend profoundly
    No raindrops on me
    The wind blows 'round me

ta spaw ta spaeis ta spaei, spasimpa

eixe kanei sto afghanistan me to strato apo ti eipe

apla na prostheso tis dilosis tou zakk wylde:
    "He was beyond beautiful. When he'd walk in the room, he'd light it up. Fuck the guitar playing -- he's right up there with Eddie and Randy and Hendrix. All he wanted to do was make everyone happy. He was the ray of sunshine. Dime will never die ever -- he's in my veins. He's sitting at God's tavern, having a cold one with Randy Rhoads and Hendrix. Dime was an original."

source:
    Official Zakk Wylde B.L.S. Website

I dream of electric sheep... ok just kidding that was Blade Runner.

People wishing to sign the official obituary guestbook for Abbott can do so at
    http://legacy.com/Guestbook.asp?Page=Gu ... Id=2905037

Singer Mike D. Williams of EYEHATEGOD, which features in its ranks SUPERJOINT RITUAL guitarist Jimmy Bower, has posted the following message at his Southern Nihilism Front web site:

"I know by now you've all heard this bullshit [about Dimebag being shot to death]... It's sad as fuck. I can't even put into words the scope of the violence involved in this... A couple of my other friends were shot as well.

"The fucked up thing is that the shooter was apparently pissed 'cos PANTERA broke up... The goddamn irony of it all is (nothing was set in stone), but they were just starting to talk about doing some reunion shows and put all their petty differences aside.

"What a fuckin shame... I got tons a stories about how much fun we had whenever we hung w/ Dime, staying at his house, BBq'ing and generally getting blitzed, cuttin' up and talkin' trash... Blasting D.A. COE and KISS with that freakin dry ice machine/light show in his living room(!!) and even going fishing w/him in Arlington. We'll never forget all that. The dude lived to have a good time.

"...Roll the dice and do a shot of Blacktooth for ya boy..."

Όπως αναφέρει η Associated Press, το άτομο που πυροβόλησε και σκότωσε 4 άτομα, μεταξύ των οποίων και τον πρώην κιθαρίστα των Pantera, Dimebag Darrell Abbott, σε συναυλία των Damageplan την περασμένη εβδομάδα, φαίνεται να είχε ως κίνητρο... την κλοπή των στίχων του. Γνωστός του δράστη δηλώνει πως ο τελευταίος εμφανίστηκε στο σπίτι κάποιου φίλου, λέγοντας πως ήθελε να μοιραστεί ορισμένα κομμάτια που έγραψε. Οι στίχοι των κομματιών αυτών ήταν στίχοι από κομμάτια των Pantera αλλά ο Gale (ο δράστης) ισχυριζόταν πως αυτός τους είχε γράψει. "Είπε ότι τα κομμάτια ήταν δικά του και ότι οι Pantera του τα έκλεψαν. Σκόπευε να τους κάνει μήνυση" αναφέρει φίλος του δράστη.

mercy reeeeeeee

source: Rocking

Hello everyone..my deepest condolences go out to everyone affected regarding the passing of dimebag..his mucianship was superb and his original style was and will remain an inspiration to players worldwide..his friendship can never be replaced.

I first met dime in 1991..I was in Toronto preparing for the painkiller tour..I had much music t.v. on and saw this guy talking about metal and wearing a British steel shirt..from what he was saying and the pantera video that aired I knew right away that this man was a guitar god!

I called much music and spoke to dime and that night went to a club and hung with the band..we jammed metal gods..from that point on he and the rest of the band became solid friends..my gut feeling was that this band would be huge.

So pantera toured with priest all over Europe..many a night I would stand off stage and watch them tear up city after city leaving everyone stunned by there intense performances..it was a thrill to watch and hear dime invent and advance with his playing..soon the world became panterarised!

Of course so much has happened since those early times and I feel that it's important now that however we take the turn of events in recent years we all stay true to the same belief that dimebag had about his love of metal which was to play your heart out and be real wherever you are!..some things that happen in life make no sense at all but out of pain comes strength and I know the metal community will take that strength and use it as an enduring memory for dimebag..love never dies...

-Rob Halford

December 10, 2004

mipos to kourasate ligo to thema?
    afiste ton anthropo na sapisei me tin ysixia tou.

/lock.
    I AM JESUS.

Quote Originally Posted by Retali-ator

/lock.
    Rot in Hell Retali-ator

"Dimebag was a dear friend of mine. I’m absolutely beside myself with grief. I can’t for the life of me understand why someone would do this.

Pantera toured with me many many times. I’ll always remember the signed guitar that he gave me at my 50th birthday party.

My heart goes out to Dime’s family, his fans and the other innocent victims who were killed in this senseless tragedy. It’s just terribly sad."

- Ozzy

Na prosthesw kati xtras apo Witnesses...

DIMEBAG's Murder: Witnesses Describe Grisly Details Of Gunman's Attack - Dec. 10, 2004

John Futty, Evan Goodenow and Aaron Beck of The Columbus Dispatch have issued the following report:
    Shortly before DAMAGEPLAN took the stage at the Alrosa Villa, a man approached the band's bus behind the North Side nightclub. He wanted to know if lead guitarist "Dimebag" Darrell Abbott and his brother, drummer Vinnie Paul Abbott, were onboard.
    Aaron Barns, the heavy-metal group's sound man, told him the brothers had already gone in the club.
    "The next time I see him, he's walking behind the bass player and singer right over to Dime," Barns said yesterday.
    As the band played its opening song Wednesday night, the man rushed across the stage and grabbed Darrell Abbott, firing several shots into his head from a Beretta 9 mm semiautomatic handgun.

The gunman, identified yesterday as Nathan Gale, killed three other people and wounded two before Columbus Police Officer James D. Niggemeyer entered the rear of the club shortly after 10:20 p.m.
    Carrying a Remington 870, a 12-gauge shotgun, the officer circled a stack of amplifiers and saw Gale, who was at the back of the stage holding a gun to a man's head.

From 20 feet away, Niggemeyer killed Gale with a single shotgun blast.
    His decision to enter the club without waiting for fellow police officers to arrive saved lives, many said.
    "All of the officers have been trained since the Columbine incident that, if there's shooting going on, to go in and put the pressure on the shooter," Niggemeyer's supervisor, Sgt. Jeff Leesbug, said last night.

In addition to the band's guitarist, those whom Gale killed were Nathan Bray, a 23-year-old fan from Grove City; Erin A. Halk, a 29-year-old Northwest Side man who worked security at the club; and Jeff "Mayhem" Thompson, a 40-year-old crew member from Waxahachie, Texas.

Wounded in the shooting were Chris Paluska, the band's tour manager, and John Brooks, a drum technician. Both were in Riverside Methodist Hospital last night, where Paluska was in serious condition and Brooks was in good condition.
    Many in the crowd of more than 400 heavymetal enthusiasts thought Gale was a crew member, a part of the act or an exuberant fan.
    "He didn't pull out the gun until he got to Dimebag," said Brian Kozicki, the club's lighting director, who watched from the sound booth.

People who had known the 25-year-old Gale in his hometown of Marysville described him yesterday as an unstable man who once asserted that the Abbott brothers' former band, PANTERA, had stolen his song lyrics.

Some witnesses said Gale fired at Vinnie Paul Abbott but missed and then fired at those who attempted to subdue him. "He probably wouldn't have shot anyone else if other people hadn't tried to stop him," Barns said.

Mitch Carpenter, an Alrosa security guard working in the parking lot, said he encountered Gale before the concert and asked him to "park his car and buy a ticket or leave." Gale parked behind the building near the band's bus and was asked to move his car, which he did. The next time Carpenter saw Gale, he was in the club. "He had hopped the fence at the patio," Carpenter said. "He was walking really fast toward the stage and I followed him. "I thought he was going to get up there and stage dive or something during the first song. I figured he was just a guy who didn't have any money to buy a ticket so he got in the way he did. "I've been going over it in my mind, but when he came in I didn't want to tackle him. He was a big guy."

Alrosa owner Rick Cautela was tending bar when he heard the shots during the band's opening song, "New Found Power". He thought they were firecrackers. "I heard the music stop and heard more pops. I figured the band had stopped and was going to start again when they grabbed whoever had the firecrackers," he said of security workers. "I just kept waiting on customers." But then audience members ran toward the exits.

The panic and confusion can be heard in 10 calls made to 911 operators, beginning at 10:18 p.m., seconds after the first shots were fired. "I'm at the Alrosa Villa and there's a shooting. Someone is shooting the band on the stage," said a female caller. "They're still shooting. The person is still loose with the gun."

Kozicki said he took cover in the sound booth and dialed 911 as soon as Darrell Abbott slumped to the floor. He remained on the line with an operator for five minutes, offering details about the chaos and the gunman's actions.

A little more than three minutes after his call to 911 began, he told the operator that police had killed the gunman. Kozicki, a student at Bowling Green State University, called the officer's action "100 percent in the right." "If he hadn't done it, more people probably would have been killed," he said yesterday.

Niggemeyer had just begun his shift at the 18 th precinct, at Karl and Morse roads — about 2 miles from Alrosa — when the report of a shooting came in. When he arrived at the club about two minutes later, security workers pointed him to the back door.

At least five other officers came through another door of the club seconds after Niggemeyer fired. Ultimately, about 60 detectives were at the club, many working overtime. They interviewed about 250 witnesses, putting them on three buses provided by COTA.

This is the first time the 31-year-old Niggemeyer, who joined the force in 1999, has shot a suspect. He has a clean record, with many compliments from citizens, said Sgt. Brent Mull, a police spokesman. The division would not release his personnel file yesterday.

Band members spent Wednesday night on their bus then went back to Texas, where they're based.
    "Vinnie crashed in Dime's bunk and was crying," Barns said.
    We Are Prisoners of Our Time, but We Are Still Alive, Fight For The Freedom, Fight for the Right, We ARE RUNNING WILD!

Quote Originally Posted by Retali-ator

/lock.
    an den se endiaferei stamata na diavazeis....
    You were nothing more, you were something less

Marysville Journal-Tribune is reporting that a Marysville, Ohio resident with the misfortune of having the same last name as Alrosa Villa gunman Nathan Gale reported that she has received threats on her life.

According to reports from the Marysville Police Department, the woman, who lives in the 600 block of Windsor Drive, began receiving phone calls from an unidentified man at 3:30 a.m. today.

It is not clear how the caller obtained her telephone number or from where he was calling. The caller allegedly believed the woman was a family member of Gale's and threatened to shoot her in retaliation for the murder of heavy metal guitarist "Dimebag" Darrell Abbott Wednesday night.

Reports indicate the resident attempted to convince the caller that she is no relation to Gale, but to no avail.

AHEM.. hooliganoi...goes to proove auta pou kathgoroun oi kathgoroi ths metal.....
    There is a statue of a BUDDA in my driveway
    Rigid and stiff
    That's where the birds shit
    And he deserves it
    Me, like a blade of grass
    I bend profoundly
    No raindrops on me
    The wind blows 'round me

ta spaw ta spaeis ta spaei, spasimpa

retaliation!!

O retaliator den eipe tpt paralogo. To ethese ligo akompsa alla exei dikio sto oti auto to thread einai axristo pleon.

kai min me pareksigeite, i don't mean any disrespect to the man.
    "Duty is heavier than a mountain, death lighter than a feather"

to ethese arketa akompsa...pados i iparksi tou thread gia enimerotikous kai mono logous den ine asximi idea....