Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WATCHTOWER NEWS!!!!

Default WATCHTOWER NEWS!!!!

WATCHTOWER guitarist Ron Jarzombek has posted the following update on the recording sessions for the group's long-awaited new album, tentatively titled "Mathematics".

"During the past several months, WATCHTOWER has been tweaking the music and finishing up lyrics for the next CD. Last weekend, Rick [Colaluca, drums] went into Melody Ranch studios here in San Antonio, and recorded drums for the first half of the songs. The rest of us will record our tracks in our own home studios. The plan is to complete the first half of the songs, then begin shopping the CD while the rest of the material is being recorded. About a tentative release date..., don't even ask. I have a timetable in my head that I'm following, but I don't want to get into any of that for obvious reasons."

In other news, Jarzombek has started up a project with two "killer" musicians from the death/extreme metal genre. "Over the past few months I have been writing tunes and putting a concept together with these guys," Ron writes on his web site. "Looks like this is going to be all (or mostly) instrumental! I'll be sure to give out specific details as the project materializes..."

epos!!!!
    Those little demons ain't the reasons for the bruises on your soul you've been neglecting
    You'll never lose your mind as long as you're heart always reminds you where you left it
    And don't ever let them make you feel like saying what you want is unbecoming
    If you were supposed to watch you're mouth all the time I doubt your eyes would be above it

MAS TA XOUN KANEI NA
    YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL. YOU ARE NOT BEAUTIFUL OR UNIQUE SNOWFLAKE. YOU'RE THE SAME DECAYING ORGANIC MATTER AS EVERYTHING ELSE. YOU ARE THE ALL-SINGING, ALL-DANCING CRAP OF THE WORLD.

HIPPIE METAL OR NO METAL AT ALL

χαχαχχα οντως ελπιζω να μην ειναι πολυ κακο για το -οχι-τελειο-.
    "Τι χτυπαω??"

"Ενα μονο με ελιες. Και ενα μονο με πατατες."

June 21, 2009 - Update on my DVDs, WatchTower and Blotted Science!
    Category: Music

Hey all!

As some of you may have found out by now I do have a private page on Facebook at THIS location. There were a few inquiries re: my DVDs, WatchTower and Blotted Science from Facebookers but since Facebook does not seem to allow unlimited text in a single posting I thought I’d post the answers here.

The DVD is coming along great - there will be 3 in total - but the whole process is very involved, from DVD authoring to video editing, not to mention having to relearn and rehearse parts. I’ve being rather involved in audio for the past few decades, but this video stuff is a whole different ballgame. I’m planning on having 3 clips up (one from each video) soon. There is no release date as of now because I really have no idea when it'll be ready. I’m pretty sure I’ll release them one at a time, but they’ll eventually be available as a set. WatchTower's new CD will likely come out before any of the DVDs.

Speaking of which, WatchTower is my main focus right now and has been for the past several months. We are gonna finish 'Mathematics' (and this time we mean it! ). We have a time outline of when things should be done, and so far we’re sticking to it. I'd like to give you guys updates on weekly progress, song titles, musical direction, etc. but the truth is we've talked about this CD too much already. It's time to do something about it.

I don’t want to give out a tentative release date but I’ve been quoted as saying that I refuse to play live again with WatchTower until we have new material to play. Well, we have one gig scheduled co-headlining the Keep It True Festival in Germany in April of 2010. So put all that together and that'll give you an indication of what's up. And we do plan on doing more shows to coincide with the album.

Blotted Science II is something we all want to do but there is no time table for another album. Alex is on the road with Cannibal Corpse so writing together isn’t happening as often as it was the ‘Machinations’. He has just a few weeks off here and there, then he's back on the road again. When we started writing ‘Machinations’, he had 4, 5 months off, and that's when we got the majority of the writing done. We have a concept in mind (this time around we're scoring films for the whole CD) and a few bits and pieces have been written, but that's it. If there's progress we'll let you know.

So hang in there with me - I'm working as fast as I can.

Ron

Φέρτε τους.

σιγά! και για τους cynic, sieges even, mekong Delta δεν είδαμε και κάτι ιδιαίτερο. Πολύ καλές δουλειές, αλλά δεν αξίζουν τόση αναμονή. Ας μην χαλούν την ιστορία τους
    Ξέρετε γιατί όταν κάνετε μπάνιο στον Αμαζόνιο πρέπει να φοράτε... προφυλακτικό;

http://www.trollart.com/sound/candiru/index.html

http://rockandecology.blogspot.com/

LOL gia olo to post, alla eidika gia to anekdoto tou oti ena group mporei na xalasei thn istoria tou me ena album epanasyndeshs pou den ftanei ta epipeda twn paliwn kai klassikwn.
    YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL. YOU ARE NOT BEAUTIFUL OR UNIQUE SNOWFLAKE. YOU'RE THE SAME DECAYING ORGANIC MATTER AS EVERYTHING ELSE. YOU ARE THE ALL-SINGING, ALL-DANCING CRAP OF THE WORLD.

HIPPIE METAL OR NO METAL AT ALL

ε, δεν θα περιμένουμε με αγωνία να κάνουν την αρπαχτη τους!

Σε ποια δουλεια των Sieges αναφερεσαι?

πριν 2-3 χρ'ονια πε΄ριπου

Γραφικός γιούζερ ξαναμανά detected!
    ....went away with my fathers, to gather the fallen.
    To return with the wisdom of the kings....
    Let me dream. (Let the jewels gleam.)
    Let the fallen hear:
    "It never rains around here."
    The sand smothered on my chest....
    Was music choir...

αν εννοεις το the art of navigating by the stars τοτε οκ τι να πω..μιλαμε για απιστευτη δισκαρα...γουστα ειναι αυτα βεβαια αλλα και παλι δεν περιμενα να μην αρεσει σε καποιον που ασχολειται με το ειδος

Practice What You Preach GuardianOfIvorytower's Avatar

10 μήνες ακόμα
    My Mission will save the World.
    But I'm still chasing time.
    Vanity...definitely my favourite sin.

Quote Originally Posted by jack the ripper View Post
    αν εννοεις το the art of navigating by the stars τοτε οκ τι να πω..μιλαμε για απιστευτη δισκαρα...γουστα ειναι αυτα βεβαια αλλα και παλι δεν περιμενα να μην αρεσει σε καποιον που ασχολειται με το ειδος
    Nαι, Πάντως από όλες αυτές τις "επανεμφανίσεις" ήταν ο πιο αξιόλογος. Αλλά δεν ξαναασχολήθηκα.

Καντιρε, το συγκεκιριμένο δισκάκι αναμένεται καμμια 15ετία τωρα. Δεν είναι αρπαχτη.

Kantirou se allh paraia plz.Ante na doume.Pshnetai kaneis gia germania?
    Those little demons ain't the reasons for the bruises on your soul you've been neglecting
    You'll never lose your mind as long as you're heart always reminds you where you left it
    And don't ever let them make you feel like saying what you want is unbecoming
    If you were supposed to watch you're mouth all the time I doubt your eyes would be above it