Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: To peirama tis filadelfia.

Default To peirama tis filadelfia.

ti kserete gi afto?exei simvei pragmati?
    You wont see me..
    Paul is a dead man..Miss him, miss him , miss him..
    Everybody seems to think I 'm lazy.
    I dont mind. I think they 're crazy.

OB LA DI OB LA DA BROTHER!

Τι ζητάει αυτό το thread στο section της πολιτικής;
    No trees were killed to send this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

kai newn.kai paliwn.
    You wont see me..

Τα μεταφυσικά και θεωρίες συνομωσίας μάλλον ανήκουν στο general.
    No trees were killed to send this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

O Mikros K8oulou When Black Roses Bloom's Avatar

Den peirazei. Legetai oti egine. Kai epituxhmena. Xwris tis malakies apo tis tainies, me thlemetafores kai leiwmenous an8rwpous sto katastwma. Alla htan toso baru to ploio, pou akoma kai aorato na einai sta radar (opws ta Stealth pou aporofoun tis aktines tou radar), htan asumforo me ta tote dedomena kai toso argo, pou kalista 8a mporousan na mhn to entopisoun sta radar tous oi ex8roi, alla 8a mporousan na to doun me kualia.
    Ravel: There is no room for '2' in the world of 1's and 0's, no place for 'mayhap' in a house of trues and falses, and no 'green with envy' in a black and white world.

nai alla gia eksigise ti akrivws eprepe na kanoun kai pws to kanan giati de kserw tipota panw sto thema.
    You wont see me..

http://users.cihost.com/ata/phillyintro.htm έχει μια περίληψη του θέματος και links στα αριστερά.

Otan o Deggial barietai:

Legetai oti eftiaksan to skafos, kat'auton ton tropo, wste na aporofa tis aktines tou radar, dhladh na mhn ekpempei shma pros ta pisw. To radar douleyei ws ekshs: stelnei mia desmh ekpomphs (shma) kai dexetai mia desmh lhpshs, otan to shma antikrousei se kapoio antikeimeno (aka ploio, petres, poulia) oti ki an einai auto. To ploio, katafere me sugkekrimeno magnhtiko pedio (kati pou kataferan na kanoun me to sxhma kai to xrwma sto Stealth) na aporofa thn desmh tou radar xwris na afhnei ixnos.
    Ravel: There is no room for '2' in the world of 1's and 0's, no place for 'mayhap' in a house of trues and falses, and no 'green with envy' in a black and white world.

Το όλο εγχείρημα, δηλαδή, ήταν να μη φαίνεται στα ραντάρ κι όχι να "εξαφανιστεί" απ'το μάτι. Και εκεί μάλλον σταματά η αλήθεια κι οτιδήποτε άλλο είναι σενάριο ανθρώπων που αρέσκονται σε conspiracy theories και "The truth is out there" τρελλαμένων.

H eikona pou exei sto site gia to peirama ths filadelfias exei to Eldridge, tote ws Lewn, ena apo ta "8hrioploia", otan htan sto ellhniko polemiko nautiko

Prosekste thn Ellhnikh shmaia sto pisw meros

sto peirama ths filadelfias symmeteixe o...

MAVROS AN8RWPOS!!!
    stone
    stoner
    stonest

[c]
    [/c]

"...men caught fire, went mad, and - the most bizarre of all, some were embedded halfway into the deck of the ship. Others phased in and out of this reality..."

[c]..merikes photo apo to Eldrich
    [/c]
    (above) Photograph showing the defraction film and its invisibility effect upon a spool of thread. Notice that the table top and pen are visible through the spool (A). This simple experiment proved that defraction was a viable and scientifically sound method of simulating invisibility.

[c][/c]
    Photograph showing the diffraction film and its invisibility effect upon a ship.
    The Philadelphia Experiment caused a similar effect with electromagnetic fields. This was suppressed from Marshall's report on "The Unexplained."

TODAY: ORION TECHNOLOGY

Where do you want to start?

Let's start with the Phoenix Project.

It was a project that evolved out of the Philadelphia Project. it was a project that the Navy did in the 1930's and 1940's in an attempt to make ships invisible. They threw the switch one eventful day and the ship went into hyperspace. They had all sorts of problems with the people on the boat. It was a huge success as well as a huge failure - then they shelved it. Around 1947 it was decided to re-activate the project and it was moved to Brookhaven National Laboratories with Dr. John Von Neumann and his associates. Out of Phoenix I came Stealth technology, which I cannot talk about because of my job. It also produced all sorts of energetic little toys like the radiosonde.

What is a radiosonde?

Well, in all appearances it was a little white box that they attached to a balloon and sent up into the atmosphere. The government told people that it involved gathering weather data. It used a very unusual type of pulse modulation. In most cases they used a CW (continuous wave) oscillator and pulsed the signal. This turned out to be a very efficient conversion of electrical energy to etheric energy. I very recently started collecting radiosondes. I never saw a receiver. I found out that they were designed up at Brookhaven National Labs. I started to talk to people at Brookhaven and ran into a retired gentleman who used to work there. He told me that the design was originally done by Wilhelm Reich. That peaked my interest. The story goes that in about 1947 Wilhelm Reich handed the US Government a weather control device, a device that would do DOR-busting. Reich thought that if he could decrease the amount of DOR that storms would not be so violent. (DOR is the result of orgone energy coming into contact with an enclosed radioactive source. This produces a Deadly Orgone Energy - DOR - which threatens life. It is also produced in the atmosphere through other processes. The government sent the device up there into a storm and it did reduce the intensity of the storm. The government liked it, and they started another phase of the Phoenix project where they designed these "radiosondes" and started launching them in large numbers, maybe 200 to 500 per day. The radio in these things had a range of about 1oo miles. If they used so many of them, one would think that receivers for them would be common-place. I used to be a collector of radio receivers. I have over 100 in my personal collection. I have never seen a radiosonde receiver. I have heard of them but I have never seen them.

What are the frequencies used?

The frequencies used are 403 MHz and 1680 MHz. They used two different frequencies.

They are both on at the same time?

No. One or the other was used at any one time. The earlier ones used 403 MHz plus or minus 2 MHz. The later ones used 1680 MHZ, plus or minus 6 MHz. The "thermistor" in them had gold, silver, platinum and iridium in it. Reich used sensors that had gold and silver in them. The humidity element is a plastic plate with silver around the rim and conductive lines going across the plate. They put a very unusual mixture of chemicals on this plate. Unlike most humistors, the resistance went up as it got damp.

What we're theorizing at this point is that the "thermistor" (temperature sensing) rod acts like a DOR antenna out-of-phase. The "humidity sensor" acts as an antenna for the orgone; The pressure sensor is essentially what they call a barrel switch, which is a pressure sensitive cycling switch. The device would destroy DOR and build up the orgone. The transmitter consisted of two oscillators, one of which would run at the carrier frequency (403 or 1680) and a second one which was a 7 MHz oscillator hooked into the grid of the carrier oscillator. The result was that the 7 MHZ oscillator would pulse on and off.

How does all this relate to what was going on with these other projects?

The government could not tell the public these were weather control devices. What we are seeing here is actually the genesis of what became the Montauk project, which was a combination of Wilhelm Reich's work and the Philadelphia Experiment. There were two separate projects going on in Phoenix One. You had the invisibility aspect and you had the development of Wilhelm Reich's weather control. Toward the end of the Phoenix project, by using some of Wilhelm Reich's concepts and some of the transmission schemes used from the "radiosonde" project, they found that you could combine the two -factors and use them for MIND CONTROL. Government circles would have me say "mood alteration", but mind control is what these idiots were doing.

That's what the Montauk project was?

No. Phoenix One. After political circles found out about it they wanted it shut down. The people that were running it went to the military and proposed that they could use it to "influence the minds of the enemy". The military loved the idea, and let them use the old Montauk Air Force Base. Among the equipment requested was an old SAGE radar unit, which was on the base. The base was shut down and everything was auctioned off. The group then moved in from the Brookhaven Labs. That began what we call Phoenix Two. They spent the first ten years, from about 1969 to about 1979, researching pure mind control. They started out by taking the output of the SAGE radar, modulating the special wave that Reich had showed them from the weather control process, and combined that with something noticed from the Philadelphia Experiment work. They transmitted about 406 MHz. It would hop around frequencies and change in phase. They used the amplidine concept where you have many stages pulse-modulated. BRF was from 10 cycles to 750 cycles. The pulse width could be varied anywhere from 10 to 75ms. The center frequency was 406MHz generated from a stay-low type function which was referenced from a zero-time function.

Was there any other modulation on this?

There was frequency hopping on it.

So Phoenix Two started in 1969?

Yes, in the period from 1969 to 1971. Phoenix One went from 1948 to 1968. The first part of the mind control project was to take an individual and stand them about 250 feet away from the antenna. The SAGE radar had a peak pulse power of .5 MW. The antenna had a gain of 30db. That means an effective radiated power of at least a gigawatt. It was nominally a gigawatt. Can you imagine what that would do to people? I think its amazing these people are still here. It does things like burn out brain functions, create neurological damage, scar lungs from heat, etc. They tried this with a number of people and there were few survivors.

Και ζήσαν αυτοί καλά κι εμείς καλύτερα...

Quote Originally Posted by Deggial
    Και ζήσαν αυτοί καλά κι εμείς καλύτερα...
    Ama den exeis ti na peis, mhn spammareis me e3ypnadistika sxolia, kthnx
    I sold out long before you ever heard my name

Συγγνώμη, αλλά με εκνευρίζουν αφάνταστα οι άνθρωποι που πιστεύουν σε θεωρίες συνωμοσίας και μεταφυσικά φαινόμενα. Αντί να αναζητούν την αλήθεια, κοιτάζουν πώς να τη διαστρεβλώσουν ώστε να ικανοποιούνται οι απόψεις τους κι ως εκ τούτου τα λεγόμενα τους συνήθως είναι αβάσιμα.