Thread: Gia sygkrothmaties kai syntaktes kyriws

Default Gia sygkrothmaties kai syntaktes kyriws

Mou hr8e me forward ayto to email.Aksizei na to diavasete kai na eiste ligo prosektikoi me tis rip off etairies kai zines.
    UPDATED - CRIMINAL RECORD OF RIP OFF Christian Paucar Toledo (OCCULTISM MAGAZINE)

WARNING [UTF-8?]!!!

ALERT WITH OCCULTISM MAGAZINE or OCULTISMO MAGAZINE – 100% RIP OFFS !!!

Beware of this DELINQUENT !!!!

This jerk called CHRISTIAN FELIPE PAUCAR TOLEDO has been ripping off several bands, labels and Magazines around the world, using the name of our well known Magazine, DEATHTHRASHER. DEATHTHRASHER MAGAZINE has nothing to do with this scum, whose only goal was to obtained free stuff from people in the Metal world. His "technique" included the offering of the front cover of the Magazine, tour dates in Lima - Peru, and songs in a Compilation he said he was working on. This scam also included T- shirts and the claim of a supposed Manager or a supposed Co - Editor, that never existed, but who was always rushing bands to send their material as soon as possible, with the excuse of a deadline. THIS ASSHOLE NEVER HAD ANYTHING, WAS NEVER PART OF ANY MAGAZINE, NEVER HAD A MANAGER, NEVER HAD A [UTF-8?]CO – EDITOR, NEITHER A RECORD LABEL NOR A WEBSITE. HE IS JUST A SIMPLE BASTARD WHO LIKES TO GET STUFF FOR FREE AND THEN SELLS IT IN A PLACE CALLED "GALERIAS BRASIL" IN LIMA - PERU.
    Now that his scam has been uncover he is using the name of OCCULTISM MAGAZINE, OCULTISMO MAGAZINE or LORD OCULTUS for the same purposes explained lines above. There is no proof of the existence of such Magazine, in fact if any of you guys ask him for a copy or whatever, he won't send you anything because that publication does not exist.
    He is not using his real name CHRISTIAN FELIPE PAUCAR TOLEDO anymore because he knows that everybody is aware of his "practices". He is only using the following address :

OCCULTISM MAGAZINE or LORD OCULTUS
    AVENIDA MORRO SOLAR 1710
    RESIDENCIAL MONTERRICO SUR
    SANTIAGO DE SURCO LIMA 33
    PERU

RIP OFFS e mails :
    ocultismomagazine@hotmail.com
    ocultismomagazine@latinmail.com
    christianpaucar@hotmail.com
    thrasherfanzine@hotmail.com

Phone (511) 275-1360

You will realize this is the guy if you receive something like this (written in very poor english) :

"AVE LUCIFER!!!! HAILZ DEMON!!!! HORDES OF OCCULTISM !!! HERE ARE OCCULTISM MAGAZINE THE NEW PROYECT OF THE PEOPLE FROM PERU TO REVIEWS, YOUR GREAT STUFF AND TO PROMOTIONAL HERE IN PERU FRIEND AND TO PUT IN THE CD satinICS [UTF-8?]OUR GREAT STUFF AND TO WORK WITH YOU OK THANKS A LOT AND THE MANAGER (OR “THE CO [UTF-8?]– EDITOR”) NEED THE CD ORIGINAL , BIOS, LOGO, PICS, TO PRINT IN THE BOOKLET, YOUR FLYERS A LOTS, LYRICS, AND OTHERS CDS PROMOS TO GIVE TO WEBZINES , RADIOS SHOWS OK THANKS A LOT AND THIS IS THE ADDRESS:

OCCULTISM MAGAZINE
    AVENIDA MORRO SOLAR 1710
    SANTIAGO DE SURCO
    LIMA 33 PERU"

Don't waste your time, your money and your sanity with this son of a bitch. You won't be the first being ripped off because he has done this hundreds of times before.
    You have been warned.

Best Regards.

DEATHTHRASHER MAGAZINE & PRODUCTIONS
    deaththrasher@terra.com.pe
    http://www.geocities.com/deaththrasher80/

Editors :

Armando Mutilator
    Arturo Jordan Vampire Slayer
    Alberto Eskenazzi
    Juan Sargatanas

CRIMINAL RECORD OF Christian [UTF-8?]Felipe Paucar Toledo (OCCULTISM MAGAZINE) – RIP OFF !!!

=> RIPPED OFF THE BAND LITHAM (Algeria) with 30 CDs and T- shirt !!!
    => RIPPED OFF THE BAND TORTURER (Chile) with 17 CDs
    => RIPPED OFF THE BAND SUFFERIN DOWN (Spain) with 10 Digi CDs
    => RIPPED OFF NECROTORTURE LIVE & PROMOTION AGENCY (Italy) a lot of CDs
    => RIPPED OFF GRINDETHIC RECORDS (UK) with a lot of CDs
    => RIPPED OFF THE BAND LAGRIMAS NEGRAS (Spain) with a lot of stuff
    => RIPPED OFF THE BAND MORBUS (Venezuela) with a lot of stuff
    => RIPPED OFF INFEST MAGAZINE (Peru) with a lot of stuff
    => RIPPED OFF THE BAND MOREDHEL (Germany) with 3 CDs
    => RIPPED OFF THE BAND 1917 (Argentina) with 2 CDs
    => RIPPED OFF THE BAND VII ARCANO (Italy) with 1 CD
    => RIPPED OFF THE BAND VOMIGOD (Poland) with 1 CD
    => RIPPED OFF THRONEUM & TIME BEFORE RECORDS (Poland) with 1 CD
    => RIPPED OFF THE BAND SAEVUS (Brazil) with 1 CD
    => RIPPED OFF THE BAND DESPONDENCY (Holland)
    => RIPPED OFF THE BAND ETERNAL TRAGEDY (Italy)
    => RIPPED OFF THE BAND MORTIFICY (Brasil) with a lot of stuff
    => RIPPED OFF THE BAND PHILOSOPHER (Germany) with 1 CD
    => RIPPED OFF THE BAND BARZAKH (Indonesia) with 2 CDs
    => RIPPED OFF THE BAND LYCANTHIA (Australia)
    => RIPPED OFF THE BAND HYPONIC (Hong Kong)
    => RIPPED OFF MILITIA TEMPLI RECORDS (Italy) with 1 MCD + 1 Demo Tape

etc, etc...

CHRISTIAN PAUCAR TOLEDO - RIP OFF !!!!
    I gestori della zine peruviana DeathThrasher Magazine comunicano che c'è un tizio che scrive a loro nome chiedendo dei promo al solo scopo di fregarli ai gruppi. Questo tizio si presenta col nome di Christian Paucar Toledo, quindi se ricevete mail da questa persona fate attenzione. L'indirizzo mail ufficiale della zine è deaththrasher@terra.com.pe, mentre qui trovate l'elenco dello staff ufficiale della zine:
    http://www.geocities.com/deaththrasher80/staff1.htm

CHRISTIAN PAUCAR FILS DE PUTE
    Attention il y a un fils de pute nommé CHRISTIAN PAUCAR qui se fait passer par l'editeur du magazine OCCULTISM qui n'existe meme pas , et aussi comme etant un manager!!
    n'envoyer rien à ce ptit pd de fils de pute

ADVARSEL [UTF-8?]!!!
    OCCULTISM MAGAZINE eller OCULTISMO MAGAZINE – 100 % STJÅLET !!!
    Vær obs på FORBRYTERNE!!!!
    -kalt "Christian Paucar Toledo" sønn av "Cira Toledo" and "Felipe Toledo", nevø av "Natividad Estela Toledo Cano" Hele denne familien er en bande av forbrytere, "occultism magazine eksisterer ikke" Han / de har stjålet ting fra flere band.
    DER FINNES INGEN MANAGER!!! INGEN OPPLAG!!!! INGEN PLATESELSKAP!!!!!!! INGENTING!!!!!!!!

Read this - URGENT !!! :

VII Arcano:
    Hello Armando,

Nice to hear from you. We sure are interested in having a review on your magazine! I think we deserve it, since the name perfectly reflects our music style

I just need some time because we will soon print our 2nd cd NOTHINGOD and we still don't have promos for it (just a burned cd, if you like, but I don't think so..), but we should have them in a few time.

I read on your site about "THE ASSHOLE" Christian Paucar Toledo and: the address where I sent (just a burned cd, fortunately...) is the same on your site...shit!! He keeps sending mail asking me if we want to put our band on the cover of his magazine... should I kill him?? or will you please do it for us?

I'll send you an official promo as soon as I have one, if you like, or a burned one if you are in a hurry, ok?

In this case I'll include all artwork in it.

Take care and thanx for writing!

www.viiarcano.com

Marco [UTF-8?]Montagna (VII Arcano) – Italy

DT: What can you tell me about your bad experience with the delinquent Rip Off CHRISTIAN PAUCAR TOLEDO?.
    VII-A: Not much: I just sent him a copy of our CD and after a while I read all the bad things on your site. I got quite pissed off when I discovered that I had lost a promo copy of our CD, but I didn't lose that much, so who cares about him. He wasn't very happy of all the stuff you write about him, haha!! He just kept complaining in a semi-incomprehensible English, so I [UTF-8?]threw away his mails.

Marco Montagna (VII Arcano) – Italy

ANIMATE Records:
    Hi Deathtrasher Mag, Hi Sagrim,
    Thanks for the info. I know the truth about this bastard since he started as "Magazine Deaththrasher", I friend of mine from Peru has warned me.
    I have here a big list of rip offs that I collected from infos from several labels from all over the world. This list is a little chaotic, because I simply copied it from the mails I got. Anyway, I´m sure it can be very helpful to study it.
    All the best,

Andy (ANIMATE RECORDS) - Germany

APOCALYPTIC EMPIRE Records:
    Hellish greetings! Kenneth from Apocalyptic Empire Records in Norway here. I recently received a mail from a guy called Christian Paucar Toledo who claimed to be working for your magazine and asked for some promotion-material. Basically at the same time I received some mails from various people around the world who had his name on lists of RIP-OFF people that should not be trusted.
    I told him this and that I was uncertain if I could trust him, and he then replied to me and gave me the address to your website and said that Deaththrasher was his magazine. I think your magazine looks really interesting and I want to send you some promo-material, but before I do that I need to know if this guy Christian Paucar Toledo really works for your magazine or not. Let me know about this, and if you have nothing to do with this guy, please let me know the real address I should use to send you some CD's for review since I am very interested in having some of my releases featured in your magazine! Thanx!

Kenneth Tiller (APOCALYPTIC EMPIRE [UTF-8?]Records) – Norway

APOCALYPTOR RECORDS:
    YOU ARE A FUCKING RIP-OFF BASTARD!!!
    FUCK OFF AND DIE BASTARD [UTF-8?]PACUAR!!!

Jarro (APOCALYPTOR RECORDS) – Australia

hello,

thanks for your info about occultism
    but we have sent two cds to occultism
    can you please help me
    sincerely yours

BARZAKH - Indonesia

BLACK TERROR:
    Hailz!
    Thax for warning about bitch Chrisrian Toledo!
    Thax!!!

Ignifaxius (BLACK TERROR) - Czech Republic

CHTON:
    Hails!

Thanx for your interest and support! We would love to be interviewed and reviewed in the legendary DEATHTHRASHER! I've actually gotten quite a lot of mails from that guy Christian Paucar that I read on your website was a RIPOFF!! I'm glad we never sent him anything!

I play in two bands: CHTON and MANES, and here you can read a little about both:

CHTON has signed with RETRIBUTE RECORDS from the UK for the recording and release of our debut album (given the working title "Chtonian Lifecode"). The album will be recorded at GODT SELSKAP STUDIO (who's done Necrophagia, Gorelord, Griffin, Eternal Silence etc.) in February/April and will be released sometime in spring 2004!

We've also shot a video for the track "Book of Black Earth" from our two-track promo (which can be downloaded from our website). "...Black Earth" will also be re-recorded for our debut, so check it out if you wanna know what it'll be all about. Here's a quicklink directly to the track:

http://www.chton.com/mp3/Chton-01-Book_ ... _earth.mp3

http://www.chton.com
    http://www.retributerecords.com
    http://www.godtselskap.no

MANES got great response for "VILOSOPHE" - our first release for the Italian label Code666, after our departure from Hammerheart Records: 15/15 - LEGACY MAG, 9/10 - GRIND ZONE MAG, 9,5/10 - NEOVOID.COM, 5/7 - METALHAMMER etc.

Now, in early 2004, we have several gigs booked - more on this will be announced soon! We're also working on a new EP (with several remixes + other stuff) and another full-length album... We're also working on an official website, but until then - check out:

http://www.code666.net

Write back to me soon man!

Up the hornz!,

Torstein (CHTON & MANES) - Norway

DESPONDENCY:
    Hi there, I had lots of problems with a guy called himself Christian Felipe Paucar ripping me off on behalf of Death Thrashers mag, do you know something in this case? Has this bastard used your name to ripp off bands and people or what? You seem lots more trustworthy than he.Anyway, don´t get me wrong, just want to clear up things a bit. Interviews are always appreciated by the way.
    So please get back to me soon!
    Regards

Steffen Ilm (DESPONDENCY) - Holland

ENRAGED:
    Hello Armando!

Yes sure. I'll be pleased to do an interview with you and your zine.
    Did you know that your co-editor (Christian) did an interview with me
    also last year for DeathThrasher?

Anyway, I'll await your questions and will be happy to answer them [UTF-8?]all.

Greets,

Douwe (ENRAGED) – Holland

ETERNAL TRAGEDY:
    Hi Armando! Here is Stefy,guitarist from EternalTragedy.Glad to know you. Wow!How many names! Compliments!You know,at first when I saw written on my mail DEATHTHRASHER,I immediately thought it was that crap guy,from Peru',Christian.This person used your name to make me send him my material (he didn't do this only to me,but to many others!)and I was going to cancel you.But I saw you are different,so maybe I have to trust you.What do you think?I mean,I saw your site,I think you exist,no? I hope you are the true one!

Stefy Ponzilacqua (ETERNAL TRAGEDY) - Italy

Ciao Armando!

I lament the incident with the RIP OFF

Yeah,you are right.He fucked many people.But if fate exists,so maybe he will pay!Ah,ah!

I saw it already,and saw that you are other people,in reality.I went to check if there was this bastard written on the staff,and fortunately he was not.It is quite nice your site,compliments.

But,excuse me,can you denounce him?

Ok,you can send the questions whenever you want.I will send you by e-mail,some pics of mine,right?

Of course I answer.You know,ok,in the beginning I thought there was this Christian back to your mail,but of course visiting your site,I could see he was not!. Thank you for being interested in Eternal Tragedy.Ah,I forgot to ask you to go to visit my provisional site,if you want,of course:

http://www.geocities/metalentity/Eternal_Tragedy.html

Cool!I like that!

See you soon!

Stefy

Stefy Ponzilacqua (ETERNAL TRAGEDY) - Italy

FENFIRE:
    Hails Brothers!

This is Raistlin from www.Fenfire.de , German Black Metal.

I got in contact with this guy CHRISTIAN PAUCAR TOLEDO. He wanted to have
    CDs from us and to write an interview with us. Now I've read on a message-board
    that he's a fake, so i won't give him a piece of shit.

But can I send YOU some demo and stuff from us for some kind of review or
    interview?

On our Site you can find some Sound-Samples, [UTF-8?]Photos and stuff to read to
    have a first impression.

Raistlin (FENFIRE) – Germany

GOREZONE:

hi!
    thx for the info!!!!
    best wishes
    torsten & gorezone
    www.gore-zone.de

Torsten (GOREZONE) - Germany

Hails!

Thanks for this extended information. This bastard kept bugging me for now
    over 4 weeks, the last mail arrived last week.

To ask again: Can I send you our new spilt-cd with Hagatyr ( also German
    black [UTF-8?]metal, but more oldschool) for a review?

Stay dark!

Raistlin (FENFIRE) – Germany

GRINDETHIC RECORDS :
    Do you know christian paucar? He said he was doing thrashers magazine but i think hes a rip off!

Jon (GRINDETHIC RECORDS) - UK

That motherfucker! You have his address, why don't you fucking sort that cunt out with some friends and some baseball bats!? I sent him some promos some time ago! He said he never recieved them and wanted me to send more! I just sent that fucker an e-mail saying he's gonna pay for this and to fucking die cunt!
    Do you know JUAN NALVARTE? from DEVILS ART PRODUCTION? Is he trustworthy? I sent him 4 magazines in january for a trade and he said they never turned up! I didn't think he was a rip off but you can't trust anyone these days! Anyway i will send you some promos for review in the real deaththrashers magazine!! Let me know when you get them and send me the reviews and possibly interviews! CHEERS AND BEERS!
    JON. GRINDETHIC REC'S / GOREROTTED / DETRIMENTUM / INFECTED DISARRAY
    http://www2.b3ta.com/drink/
    www.grindethic.co.uk
    www.gorerotted.com
    www.detrimentum.co.uk

RELEASES
    BEER 001 FLESHART 'art brut' mcd (Slamming brutal guttural death from Greece!) OUT OF STOCK!
    BEER 002 DETRIMENTUM 'a monument to the suffering' cd (Dark brooding brutal death/grind/black/doom from England!)
    BEER 003 FETUS EATERS/BRAINCHOKE split cd (Grind holocaust USA/UK)
    BEER 004 PUTREFY 'Lust so vile' mcdr (Sick brutal death from Ireland!!!) OUT OF STOCK! (Repress soon!)

OUT SOON

BEER005 SUPPOSITORY/GROT split cd

GRINDETHIC RECORDS
    PO BOX 244
    ANLABY
    HULL
    HU106WX
    UK

Jon [UTF-8?](GRINDETHIC RECORDS) – UK

Great! Please send em the reviews when you have done them! And possibly interviews!? That cunt christain paucar has been on the gorerotted guestbook asking for more freebies! www.gorerotted.com
    speak soon! cheers.

Jon

Jon [UTF-8?](GRINDETHIC RECORDS) – UK

Cool! Can you translate the reviews for me possibly? Were they good!? Yes we'd love interviews! Send em to me!!!! Speak soon!
    jon
    KILL CHRISTIAN PAUCAR!!!!!!!

Jon (GRINDETHIC [UTF-8?]RECORDS) – UK

HELLISH CROSSFIRE:
    Hails!

Christian Paucar also sent some awkward questions to me by mentioning that he`d just need some promo material in order to review in "DeathThrasher" magazine. - What a filthy little fucker...! - I`m lucky I found this suspicious and didn`t send him anything... - Be
    forewarned...!

Cheers,
    Chris (HELLISH CROSSFIRE) - Germany

HORTUS ANIMAE:
    Hi there!
    I'm Amon 418 from the italian band Hortus Animae...we've been
    contacted by the rip off guy you show on your official homepage.
    He proposed us a 5-days tour in Perú, asking for CDs and t-shirts...we already sent the CDs...
    I'm suspecting something wrong's going on since a while and today my band's singer sent me your address...
    He also has our passports copies and he's still telling us that he already booked the flight, quite an expensive thing...
    I strongly believe we cannot trust him, but I'll wait for your reply, which I hope will come soon...
    Please let me know...thank you for your kind [UTF-8?]attention.
    Cheers,

.:Amon 418:. (HORTUS ANIMAE) – Italy

ILLDISPOSED:
    Thanx for the warning, I've also had the pleasure to get annoyed by the guy. He kept on writing "send me this, send me that", he really got on my nerves so I told him to piss off or I would send him a mail bomb. Haven't heard a word from him since. (I actually thought he was working for you, but he pissed me off)

Regards,

Jakob Batten (ILLDISPOSED) - Denmark

Thank you for the Warning!
    What for a Shitfaced Idiot!
    I will Ignore his mailing!

Regards,
    Micha (In Cold Eternity) - Germany

INSANE ASSHOLES:
    (FIRST OF ALL SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH)

GOOD MORNING BOYS!!
    MY NAME IS TOMMY AND I'M THE GUITARIST OF INSANE ASSHOLES, A BRUTAL-GRIND ITALIAN BAND FROM VENICE!
    I WRITE YOU BECAUSE CHRISTIAN PAUCAR HAVE CONTACT ME FOR PUT MY BAND IN THE DEATHTHRASHERS MAGAZINE......NOW I HAVE READ THE HOMEPAGE OF DEATHTHRASHERS WEB SITE....
    I'M VERY ANGRY BECAUSE CHRISTIAN IS A BASTARD....HE HAVE DESTRUCT MY DREAM....MY LIFE...MY BAND!!!!
    WE HAVE ALL MY CONSIDERATION......CHRISTIAN IS NOT A HEADBANGER...I'TS A SHITHEAD!!!

GOOD WORK BOYS....ONE FOR ALL AND ALL AGAINST ONE!!!

SORRY FOR THE TIME THAT YOU HAVE LOOSE FOR READING THIS E-MAIL!

INSANE ASSHOLES WEB-SITE: http//www.insaneassholes.cjb.net

Tommy [UTF-8?]"Fast Wrist" (INSANE ASSHOLES) – Italy

IMMURED:
    Hi there,
    Thanx for your detailed warnings on Occultismo Magazine. I haven´t sent him anything, and I don´t intend to do so. I´ve asked him to send a free-copy before, but I never got anything (No wonder if his zine doesn´t exists). We´re doing this since 1991, and we´ve been ripped off hundreds of times, so we are a bit careful sending free stuff away. Thanx anyway!

Dave
    ---------------------------------------------------
    visit IMMURED (fake new world)
    http://www.immured.org
    totaalinen kaaos !

Dave (IMMURED) - Germany

IMPURITY:
    Hello Armando!!!
    Here is Thomas from the two Austrian bands Darkfall and Impurity. Some days ago I received your request for an possible Impurity interview (on Impurity@gmx.at) for your Deaththrasher Magazine. So I visited your website and there I could read that Christian Paucar is a betrayer.
    Below you can see one of his interview requests and questions for my band DARKFALL and as attachments our interview answers. Because of the fact that he's an RIP OFF all our efforts became useless. Perhaps it will be possible that you'll use our interview for your original Deaththrasher magazine and so our promotional work will become usefull. For checking out our music please visit our website www.darkfall.tk or if you want we can provide you some promo material.

Best regards,

Thomas (DARKFALL & [UTF-8?]IMPURITY) – Austria

LIFE DENIAL:
    Hello Man!
    Who is the fuck up Christian Paukar Toledo?
    Here is signing as a DeathThrasher man!
    We are interested, interviews you can send me on this mail.
    www.lifedenial.de.vu
    With best regards

Volodymyr [UTF-8?]Manzyuk (LIFE DENIAL & SAPONIFICATION) – Ukraine

Hey, LOSER!
    Get lost fucking muchacho! Fuck your latin ass yourself!!!
    When I'll find you I'll smashed your fucking Dick, balls!!!

Volodymyr Manzyuk (LIFE [UTF-8?]DENIAL & SAPONIFICATION) – Ukraine

Hello Bro!!
    Read the following below message I have recieved adressed to Saponification)
    It's Again Christian Paucar?)) Somebody had smashed his face as I know))
    Please let me know.
    Max

OCCULTISM MAGAZINE ( ocultismomagazine@hotmail.com / http://www.ocultismomagazine.8k.com) schrieb:

HORDES OF OCCULTISM MAGAZINE!!!!!!
    HAILZ SAPONIFICATION!!!!!!!
    THE CO EDITOR SEE YOUR GREAT SITE AND HE LIKE TO INTERVIEW AND TO INCLUIYED IN MY COMPILATION LET ME NOW OK THIS IS MY ADDRESS:

OCCULTISM MAGAZINE
    AVENIDA MORRO SOLAR 1710
    SANTIAGO DE SURCO
    LIMA 33 PERU

Volodymyr [UTF-8?]Manzyuk (LIFE DENIAL & SAPONIFICATION) – Ukraine

LITHAM & LELAHEL METAL Website:
    Hi Armando
    Thanks for the info I am Redouane from the band LITHAM and the LELAHEL METAL website we have been ripped off by Christian Paucar 30 cds of my band + 1 tee shirt he's really a ripp off i'll put your email in the next mailing news of my website: this man must be in jail [UTF-8?]!!!!

Redouane (LITHAM & LELAHEL METAL Website) – Algeria

LORD BELIAL:
    I just got a mail from that Christian Paucar Toledo fucker asking for Promos and other material!

Just fucking ignore that parasite bastard!!!!

Thomas Backelin (LORD [UTF-8?]BELIAL) – Sweden

MENTATION:
    SO, IF YOU'RE WATCHING THIS THREAD YOU CAN STOP WASTING YOUR TIME ON EMAILS, BITCH!
    HAILZZ!!!!!!
    DEMONZZ!!!!!
    AVE SATAN!!!!!!
    Ivo (MENTATION) - Holland

Ciao!

This is Davide of the Italian label Militia Templi Records (Italy).
    Really Occultismo Magazine is a rip off ??

...I' ve sent him the Dolcinian's mcd and the Fourth Monarchy's demo tape, and an interview...

these are the mails!!

Davide (MILITIA [UTF-8?]TEMPLI RECORDS) – Italy

Hi!

Well, he asked me only 1 cd and 1 demo-tape for the compilation and the reviews-interviews in his fanzine...
    He answered me last week with the questions for the interview, and I've sent him an interview.

What a stupid man!!

I've seen your mail and I've resent to all my contacts!

Thank you for the allert and good luck!!

Davide (MILITIA [UTF-8?]TEMPLI RECORDS) – Italy

MOREDHEL:
    Hello guys !

I'm the singer of German underground Black Metal Band "MOREDHEL".
    by mistake i send 3 copies of our Demo to this Rip off Puta del la Mierda, "Christian Paucar Toledo" who claims to work for your Mag..... what can I do now?

I may send a killer-commando, to eliminate him, but will this solve the problem?
    I do not want to have my stuff copied by this freakin bastard.

please give answer and [UTF-8?]advice

regards

Nevcairion (MOREDHEL) – Germany

yeah Thanks,
    I know...

why don t you just kill this son of a puta ? he would deserve it !!!!
    see you guys !

greetings To the REAL Deaththrasher, for EVER !!!

N.

www.moredhel-band.de

Nevcairion [UTF-8?](MOREDHEL) – Germany

MORTEM :
    Hello from Mortem!!!
    Thanks a lot for your advise. We haven't sent him anything and we won't.
    Thank you once again!!!

MORTEM - Russia

MORTIFICY:
    Hello my friend!!

I already had sent material to this adress 2 months ago.. didn't you
    received? If you want, i can send more material again, no problem my
    friend, Peru rlz!!

Please visit www.mortificy.com, and try to know more about our metal
    Mortificy!!

Tell me if is necessary re-sent and i will send again ok?? thanks!!

Regards,

Daniel Uncradlle
    Mortificy Brutal Horde
    www.mortificy.com

Daniel [UTF-8?]Uncradlle (MORTIFICY) – Brasil

MYRRTHRONTH
    Thanks for your information about this rip off! The guestbook entry is deleted.

Greetings,
    Laeknishendr
    http://www.myrrthronth.de/

MYRRTHRONTH - (Germany)

M Y S T I C A L P R O M O T I O N:
    I was planning some trades with that person for both magazines, he asked for a lot of cd and flyers, your email arrived to me at the last time!
    thank you... I'm sure he will pay for this, I hate those acts...
    Support the only true Deaththrasher magazine!

------------------------------------

M Y S T I C A L P R O M O T I O N

Underground support.
    No trend, no business, no posers!

c.p. 353 - 54033 Carrara (MS) ITALIA

http://www.mysticalpromotion.tk
    http://www.mysticaldistribution.tk
    http://www.almanacco-metalemergente.tk

Lucas [UTF-8?]Demon (M Y S T I C A L P R O M O T I O N) – Italy

My partner is going to send you the package, please tell me how to have my space into your zine and if you have something to trade!

I've found the post of that bastard on my site time ago, and now also in the lord belial official site. I've poster below its post to denounce it to all reader!

you should try to make a research with a search engine as google etc... with keywords of his email, or OCCULTISM magazine and so on. It iwll show you every page where he posted!

Lucas Demon (M Y S T I C A L P R O M O T I O [UTF-8?]N) – Italy

NECROTORTURE LIVE & PROMOTION AGENCY:
    Oh my god......I don't believe!!!!!!
    Christian Paucar Toledo is ripp off!!!!!!!
    I just send him some cd's of my agency and more emails from him asked me cds of my agency and when I ask him the review he don't write me.....he asked to to send posters, cd, t-shirt and more but I think that this man is a ripp off guys and I don't answer to his emails!!!!!!!
    Now it's all clear!!!!!! Now I understand becouse I received from 7-8 months the same emails!!!!!
    Who is really Christian Paucar Toledo ? Do you now him? Denounce him!!!!!!!!
    I'm Alex from Necrotorture Agency from Italy, thanks for the information that I see on your web site!

best regards

Alex (NECROTORTURE LIVE & PROMOTION [UTF-8?]AGENCY) – Italy

Hi man here Alex From Necrotorture Live & Promotion Agency, I received this email to the address of my side project Splattered Cavities!!!!! WHo is?????
    Again a rip off man?????
    Write me
    Alex

HAILZ FRIEND THE MANAGER SEE THE FILE THAT YOUY GIVE ME AND HE SATFF LIKE TO INTERVIEW ANDS TO PUT IN MY CD COMP OF MY OCCULTISM MAGAZINE LET ME NOW OK THIS IS MY ADDRESS:

OCCULTISM MAGAZINE
    AVENIDA MORRO SOLAR 1710
    SANTIAGO DE SURCO
    LIMA 33 PERU

P.D.. I NEED FLYERS A LOTS OF THE BAND, PHOTOS ORIGINAL 5 PICS, AND BIOS, LOGO AND 5 MINI CDS OK FULL COLOR OK TO PUT IN MY CD COMP AND TO DO IT THE QUESTIONS OF THE INTERVIEW FRIEND THANKS I WAIT THIS WEEK BYE FRIEND.

LORD OCULTUS

P.D. IF YOU LIKE TO TRADES ZINES TELL ME OK TO RETURN MY ISSUE WITH MY CD COMP AND YOUR BAND INCLUYED OK , ONLY IN THE PACK THAT YOU HAVE TO GIVE ME INCLUYED SOME MAGAZINES OK THANKS FRIEND [UTF-8?]BYE

Alex (NECROTORTURE LIVE & PROMOTION AGENCY) – Italy

Hi man here Alex From Necrotorture Live & Promotion Agency, I received this email to the address of my side project Splattered Cavities!!!!! WHo is?????
    Again a rip off man?????
    Write me
    Alex

HI FRIEND THE EDITOR OF MY MAGAZINE LIKE TO INTERVIEW YOUR BAND OK TELL ME I
    WIAT FIREND BYE?

Alex (NECROTORTURE [UTF-8?]LIVE & PROMOTION AGENCY) – Italy

ok man I prepare a newsletter and emails for all italian web zine, send me all infos about him and a spread your email, prepare a comunicate with his history of rip off, why is a rip off, their danger action, their emils to identify him ecc.
    I send your cominicate to all my friends and web zines!!!!!!
    I wait you comunicate!!!!!!
    Alex

Alex [UTF-8?](NECROTORTURE LIVE & PROMOTION AGENCY) – Italy

NICKY NEYAH INTERNATIONAL SUPPORT:
    Hi there my friend,

This is terrible what's happend with Christian Paucar: maybe you can call the police or something like that ?
    All the people who sended him cd's, also my friends of Litham !!
    Litham was here in Belgium for a tour, they were in my house for 2 weeks, it was really great !

I also have a lot of problems with two bands from the south of belgium were I'm living myself !
    They are Coalition and Lost Gods, very extremist and racist people, they call me a several times in a day, send me horrible e-mails, write terrible things in my guestbook and in the other guestbooks in my name ......
    They don't accept that the band Litham from Algeria was here, that I try to help Ophiolatry from Brazil and invited them for my festival (10/01).

Cheers,

Nicky (NICKY NEYAH INTERNATIONAL SUPPORT) - Belgium

NIHILISTIC HOLOCAUST - EXTREME WEBZINE / LABEL:
    Nothing says he was condemned to eletric chair or anything.
    Is he currently judged by the laws or what?
    Is it some federal actions for the WHOLE rip off thing he did,or some minor troubles with the laws?
    What is it exactly?
    Was he condemened??
    He kept on ripping of peoples under another zine name.

Gabriel Skowron (NIHILISTIC HOLOCAUST - EXTREME WEBZINE / [UTF-8?]LABEL) – France

REMOVE!! MOTHERFUCKING RIP OFF!!!
    Gabriel [UTF-8?]Skowron (NIHILISTIC HOLOCAUST - EXTREME WEBZINE / LABEL) – France

ORCUSTUS:
    Hail!
    Check out the guestbook on Orcustus.com. This Ocultismo idiot is
    writing there. Feel free to leave a message [UTF-8?]there.

Taipan (ORCUSTUS) – Norway

PHILOSOPHER:
    Hey there!

This is snakes of Philosopher speaking. (www.philosopher-music.de)
    thanks for the warning in our guestbook.
    After we sent in 1 copy of our current CD to Peru, that fucker just wrote me to get more so i looked for information about him and occultism but non such existed.
    Stupid me though.
    So, would you mind adding us to your linklist, cause there are a lot of
    cool bands there and we like to be one of them.
    Of course we can link you back.
    Your site rocks, stay Heavy!

Cheers!

Snakes, Philosopher
    www.philosopher-music.de
    www.band-unity.de

Snakes [UTF-8?](PHILOSOPHER) – Germany

PHILOSOPHER:
    Yeah, we're from germany, costs us about 10 Dollar to send promo to this fucker in peru. Bad thing is that there are really a lot of enthusiastic people who distribute our (And others) CDs for free, and people like paucar doing more trouble than he might guess...
    So, how about a review of our CD on your site and a link ?
    Did you like our homepage, by the way?

See ya,

Snakes, Philosopher
    www.philosopher-music.de
    www.band-unity.de

Snakes [UTF-8?](PHILOSOPHER) – Germany

RIPPED 2 SHREDS:
    Hi Armando.
    This is Alex from Ripped 2 Shreds. Is this true ? Christian never worked for your magazine ? What a filthy little fucker !!! So I send him a CD of my band a few weeks ago. Is there a chance for you to get your claws upon our release ? How did you know that I was in contact with him ?
    Hope to hear from you soon. By the way: great homepage !!!
    Cheers,

Alex (RIPPED 2 SHREDS) - Germany

www.Ripped2Shreds.de.vu

SAEVUS:
    Hello Armando!!

Here who writes is Brucolaques, guitarist of the Brazilian band of Black Metal SAEVUS. Christian Paucar had entered in contact with me the some months ago and me until I answered to an interview that he sent me for Death Thrasher Magazine. Me until I sent a demo of my band for him. He never again wrote speaking to me if the zine was ready or not.

Thank you for informing that he is a poser!!! Hail!!!

http://www.geocities.com/saevushorde

Brucolaques [UTF-8?](SAEVUS) – Brazil

SATANIC SLAUGHTER:
    Hail Armando

Thanks for the warning about OCULTISMO MAGAZINE .
    He´s like a pain in the ass....

Take care..

Dark regards,

/Ztephan

Ztephan Dark (SATANIC SLAUGHTER) - Sweden

SNAKEBITE PRODUCTIONS:
    Thanks for the complementary infos about this fucking bastard
    CHRISTIAN PAUCAR TOLEDO.
    I've updated my website so now you can check if all is ok like this.
    Take care,

www.snakebiteprod.com

Fab [UTF-8?](SNAKEBITE PRODUCTIONS) – France

THE ACCURSED:
    Thanks for warning me! this guy has been trying to rip me off forever. he hasnt stopped emailing me for promo material from my band The Accursed, and zine, Unhallowed, for months now!
    thanks again!
    mg/unhallowed

http://www.straighttohell.cjb.net

THE [UTF-8?]ACCURSED – U.S.A.

TIME BEFORE TIME Records:
    Well, I've just visited your site and see that this christian-jewish pig is a rip off, well I sent him only a CD-R copy so it's not so big problem for me but I reall hate rip=off's tell me, why you don't go to him to smash his gay-face??? he's a fucking shithead child!

Tomasz [UTF-8?](THRONEUM & TIME BEFORE TIME Records) – Poland

TORTURER:
    HE MOTHER FUCKER OF CHRISTIAN PAUCAR RECEIVED A TERRIBLE BEATING 2 WEEKS AGO. IT WAS IN LIMA-PERU. AT THE END OF A LIVE SHOW...PAUCAR WAS WITH A DEFIANT ATTITUDE AND A GUY (THAT OF COURSE HE RIPPED OFF A LONG TIME AGO) DESTROYED THE FACE OF THIS MOTHER FUCKER. RIVERS OF BLOOD WAS IMPREGNATED ON HIS FACE. THE "WILD" SESSION (TOTAL THRASHING) WAS SO HARD THAT HIS FACE WAS DEFORMED. MANY METAL HEADS WAS GLAD FOR THIS ACTION. THE HEROE OF THE NIGTH WAS INVITED TO DRINK SEVERAL BOTTLES OF BEER FOR THE ACT OF JUSTICE. HE'D A BLOODBATH IN HIS BODY, RESULT OF THE FUCKING MASSACRE..........
    PAUCAR WAS INNERT ON THE STREET, BUT POLICE TOOK HIM, CARRING THE BAG
    OF SHIT TO THE HOSPITAL, SAVING ON THIS WAY HIS WRETCHED LIFE....
    I HOPE THAT THIS WORM NEVER FORGET THIS LESSON. TO BE A "RIP OFF"
    REALLY SUCKS!!!!!
    HE ALREADY PAYED HIS FAULT. AND IN THE NAME OF HONEST METAL HEADS, I
    THINK THAT PEOPLE LIKE CHRISTIAN PAUCAR MUST DISSAPEAR!!!!! THAT'S ALL FOR [UTF-8?]NOW

Francisco Cautin (TORTURER) – Chile

VOMIGOD:
    Hi! Armando im radek, to poland`s Vomigod grind\death band! this guy paucar send me mail 2 moths ago. i send him demo cd, lot flayers, fuck!! i promise me reviev in deaththrasher magazin, recense in my band, etc) im believe him) o fack! sorry but my english is ... BAD!
    hail to you! and wait in yours mail! stay [UTF-8?]brutal !!!

Radek (VOMIGOD) – Poland

VOMIT SPAWN:

hi man thanks for the warnings on the rip-off fuck

i wasnt planning on writing him anyway, because we have no occult or satanic type shit in our music so i really didnt see the point in dealing with him

but thanks for the heads up

keep it sick n all that

E

VOMIT SPAWN
    www.vomitspawn.com
    Fuck The Scene Productions
    www.go.to/FTSP

VOMIT SPAWN - USA

1917:
    SALUDOS, GENTE DE LA REVISTA: ESCRIBE ALEJANDRO, GUITARRA Y VOZ DE LA BANDA ARGENTINA "1917". LAMENTABLEMENTE HE ENVIADO MATERIAL A PAUCAR, QUIEN SE PRESENTO COMO EDITOR DE VUESTRA REVISTA, DE LA CUAL SOLO CONOZCO SU REPUTACION DE VETERANO GRAN MEDIO UNDER. POR ESO ACEPTE DE BUEN GRADO PARTICIPAR EN ELLA, DESCONOCIENDO QUIENES LA HACIAN EN REALIDAD Y CONFIANDO EN ESTE INDIVIDUO. AFORTUNADAMENTE NO HE PERDIDO GRAN COSA, PERO ES MAS QUE SUFICIENTE PARA MI, QUE EN CASI DIEZ AÑOS EN LA ESCENA TRABAJANDO DURO Y HONESTAMENTE ME VENGO A TOPAR CON ESTE TIPO DE ESTAFADOR. EN FIN... UNA PENA NO HABER FINALMENTE INTEGRADO EL NUEVO NUMERO DE LA REVISTA. UN SALUDO DESDE EL SUR, PERSEVERANCIA, HONESTIDAD Y AGUANTE!!!!

PD: NO ES MI INTENCION QUE PUBLIQUEN ESTO, SIMPLEMENTE QUERIA [UTF-8?]INFORMARLES DE LO SUCEDIDO

Alejandro Sabransky (1917) – Argentina

DT: QUE NOS PUEDEN CONTAR DE SU MALA EXPERIENCIA CON EL RIP OFF CHRISTIAN PAUCAR, QUE MENTIRAS LES DIJO CUANDO LOS CONTACTÓ?
    Alejandro : PAUCAR SE CONTACTO CON LA BANDA EN NOMBRE DE TU PUBLICACIÓN, OFRECIENDO APOYO EN SUS PAGINAS Y DIFUSIÓN EN UN COMPILADO. AFORTUNADAMENTE NO NOS ROBO GRAN COSA, SOLO UN PAR DE DISCOS Y ALGUNAS PORTADAS, PERO SE QUE HA ESTAFADO A MUCHAS BANDAS Y SELLOS HONESTOS Y TRABAJADORES. ESTA BUSCANDO FRENÉTICAMENTE NUEVOS CONTACTOS EN ARGENTINA, EN DONDE YA SE ESTAN DIFUNDIENDO SUS DATOS Y SUS ANTECEDENTES COMO ESTAFADOR DE LA ESCENA. ES UNA PENA PORQUE PERJUDICA A TODOS, Y ESPECIALMENTE A LA REPUTACIÓN DE LOS MEDIOS DE TU PAIS.

Alejandro Sabransky (1917) - Argentina

ACIDO PRODUCCIONES:
    HOLA ARMANDO.... TE SALUDA GUSTAVO DE ACIDO PRODUCCIONES.... BUENO A MI SE ME PRESENTO CRISTIAN PAUCAR DICIENDO "VISTES MI REVISTA QUE SALIO?""... QUE TU ERAS UN COLABORADOR DE EL...BUENO LA VERDAD YA TODOS SABEMOS QUE PAUCAR ES UN ESTAFADOR... Y TENEMOS QUE DIFUNDIRLO POR TODAS PARTES YA QUE GRACIAS A PERSONAS COMO EL AL PERUANO LO TILDAN DE RIP OFF...
    ME GUSTARIA HACERTE UNA ENTREVISTA PARA PUBLICARLA EN MI ZINE ACIDO Y ASI PODRAS ACLARAR CON LUJO DE DETALLES TODO ESTE MAL MOMENTO...... A VER CUANDO NOS REUNIMOS...BUENO SUERTE CON EL ZINE ..UN ABRAZO

Gustavo Delgado P. (ACIDO PRODUCCIONES) - Lima - Perú

BLACK ANGEL:
    ARMANDO MUTILADOR SALUDOS !!!!! AQUI CORPUS RESPONSABLE DE BLACK ANGEL DESDE SUS INICIOS ESCRIBIENDO DESDE MEDELLIN COLOMBIA !!!! ACTUALMENTE ME ENCUENTRO AQUI CON LA MISION PRINCIPAL DE GRABAR NUESTRO TAN ESPERADO PRIMER ALBUM EN CD !!!! BUENO ME DA RABIA ENTERARME DE ESTAS ESTUPIDECEZ Y SABER QUE AUN CONTINUAN EN EL PERU COMO EN LOS OCHENTAS !!!! ESTO JAMAS CAMBIARA !!! BASURAS COMO ESE USURPADOR DE CHRISTIAN PAUCAR DEBEN SER ERRADICADOS DE LA ESCENA PERUANA !!!! SALUDOS ARMANDO MUTILADOR RESPALDO TU ZINE Y BIEN POR CONTINUAR AUN EN LA ESCENA METAL DEL PERU RECUERDO HABER LEIDO EN LOS OCHENTAS TU RESPETABLE ZINE !!!! CHIQUILLOS COMO ESE TAL PAUCAR HOY EN DIA EXISTEN DEMASIADOS EN NUESTRA ESCENA QUE NO TIENEN OTRA COSA QUE ESTAR HABLANDO ESTUPIDECES SIMPLEMENTE POR FIGURAR Y CREERSE LOS UNICOS REALES JUZGANDO A TODOS LOS ANTIGUOS METALEROS DEL PERU !!! QUE TRISTEZA ME DA NUESTRA SEUDO ESCENA [UTF-8?]!!!!!

Corpus (BLACK ANGEL) – Perú

BLOODYTHIIRSTY:
    Venho por este e-mail enviar a nossa biografia, foto e logo para q seja divulgada em vosso site... e gostaria de dizer q a nossa banda recebeu um e-mail do bastardo occultism magazine e dispensamos !
    Aguardo por respostas !
    um abraço da Horda Bloodythiirsty (black metal) Brasil. [UTF-8?]

HORDA BLOODYTHIIRSTY – Brasil

DARKNESS WEBZINE:
    Hails hermano!!!
    Primero que nada dejenme presentarme; soy Georgi Darkest, Editor y Hellmaster de Brutal Sound'Zine y Darkness Webzine....
    Bueno, creo que esta sobreentendido el porque de este mail, me parece algo perfecto lo que se esta haciendo, el mostrar a todo el mundo que personas como Christian Paucar hacen, con nombres y apellidos, una persona que lo único que hace es joder al Underground y hundir hasta cierto punto a la escena peruana sólo logrando que el mundo entero nos vea como un país plagado de gente estafadora; ya muchos han dicho que a esta gente se la debe erradicar a personas de esta naturaleza, y eso es desde hace años, sin embargo, esta es la primera vez que veo la union de parte no sólo de gente de aca, sino tambien de fuera del pais para poner sobreaviso sobre el tipo de persona que este tipo es... Es penoso e incómodo el hecho de que al revisar uno su cuenta de correo la gran mayoria de e-mails sean de gente de fuera preguntando por ese tipo, o cuando uno esta en el msn, gente amiga pregunte por aquel pseudo banger, y tener que dejar de hacer el trabajo por el que uno esta en internet en muchos de los casos para poder responder ese tipo de cuestiones...
    Espero que esta no sea la única vez en que se destape a este tipo de gente frente a todo el mundo, gente estafadora que solo busca su propia conveniencia...
    a continuacion les envio unos mails de amigos mios de fuera del pais sobre el tipo este, para que vean que no solo aca en el Peru estamos tratando de desaparecer al tipo este....

Best Regards...

Georgi Darkest [UTF-8?](DARKNESS WEBZINE) - Trujillo – Perú

No se con que cara te atreves a seguir escribiendo despues de haber
    demostrado el tipo de persona que eres....
    Ya tu palabra esta por los suelos, es mas, jamas se te creyo por la
    inisistencia de conseguir material...
    Pudrete tio.... me jode que hayas querido cagar a amigos mios, y hayas logrado hacerlo con otros... no mereces ni siquiera hacerte llamar metalhead, porque ni siquiera lo eres. Pobre rip off...

Georgi [UTF-8?]Darkest (DARKNESS WEBZINE) - Trujillo – Perú

Disculpa so reconcha tu madre, a quien mierda crees que estas
    amenazando?????
    Hermandad Nazi????? Dime que carajo tienes tu de nazi huevonazo, no tienes ni siquiera una ascencdencia alemana para que me vengas a hablar de nazismo, acaso no ves tus apellidos o no te has visto a un espejo?????
    Yo tengo ascendencia alemana por si no lo sabias, y yo si podria meterme en ese tipo de cosas, sin embargo no lo hago....
    Que chucha te has creido maricon de mierda??? te metes con mis amigos, cagas a amigos mios y quieres que no me meta??? Crees que te tengo miedo? Que carajo me vas a hacer rosquete de mierda? me vas a pegar? o vas a mandar a alguien hacerlo??? pues dejame decirte que no te tengo miedo carajo... No se con que cara un estafador de mierda viene a amenazarme, que chucha te has
    creido maricon de mierda? te escudas bajo el nombre de una revista en la que ni si quiera haces una mierda de articulo, ahora usas un nombre de revista fantasma... ni si quiera sabes articular frases ni en español ni en ingles, pareciendo un puto ignorante de mierda, y ahora te me tiras de nazi????
    crees que un circulo nazi que es xenofobico (no se si sabras que significa esa palabra, sino agarra tu diccionario y busca bruto de mierda), un grupo de personas que se tildan de raza pura, arios, gente blanca... dime que carajo tienes tu de ario? o de raza pura? acaso te avergüenzas de ser cholo????? con eso demuestras tu puta ignorancia... ignorante de mierda...
    ve a lavarte el culo y a estudiar primaria de nuevo carajo y despues anda a joder a quien sea mas burro que tu... porque a mi no me vienes con huevadas, me entendiste so reconcha tu madre???? me entendiste carajo??? tu eres quien no sabes con quien te estas metiendo huevon de mierda...te aprovechaste y jodiste a gente que esta fuera del pais, e insultas y te tiras de muy machito con gente foranea al Peru, pero este no es el caso rosqute de mierda hijo de mil putas, yo soy y estoy en el pais, y si sigues con huevadas conmigo, y me sigues viniendo con amenazas, no sabes lo que te espera porque
    soy capaz de irme hasta lima y de una manera u otra encontrarte para sacarte la reconcha tu madre, y si me meten a la carceleta por un dia por sacarte la re mierda, me importa una verdadera mierda, porque tendre el gusto de verte ensangrentado tirado en el suelo como la basofia de mierda que eres so reconcha tu madre, y si no me crees solo sigue con tu jueguito estupido maricon de mierda... que circulo nazi negro, me limpio el culo con tu circulo nazi negro so huevon de mierda.... anda correte la paja o busca a tu marido para que te siga rompiendo el culo maricon hijo de puta... asi que el que queda advertido eres tu... deja de joder tanto a mis amigos como a mi porque a las finales el mundo da vueltas, y no busques que las revoluciones sean mas rapidas de lo normal, porque si eso es lo que quieres, en menos de lo que piensas veras que toda la mierda que estas haciendo terminara siendote devuelta de una manera que jamas olvidaras... me entendiste hijo de puta????
    Espero se te quede grabado todo lo que te digo... y ya deja de tomar el nombre de satanas en tus saludos, porque apuesto que hasta el mismo satanachia y sus discipulos y comandantes se avergüenzan de una cagada como tu que solo sirve para hacer daño a los verdaderos guerreros del metal...
    eres tan debil que te escabulles tras un e-mail y el nombre de tu disque revista inexistente e insignificante.... asi que ya esta adevertido Sr. Paucar Toledo.

Georgi Darkest (DARKNESS WEBZINE) [UTF-8?]- Trujillo – Perú

EXECUTION GRIND 'zine:
    HAIL.IDIOTA
    QUIEN ERES O QUE TE CREES????
    POR FAVOR NO ME ENVVIES TUS ESTUPIDECES
    ESPERO QUE SEAS LO BASTANTE SATANICO PARA QUE NO TE MOLESTE ESTAS PALABRAS
    JAJAJA....SATAN N0 ANDA CON IDIOTAS

EXECUTION GRIND 'zine

Fernando Vásquez Lachi:
    Que tal Armando..mira...la verdad no se como has replanteado lo que hablamos antes..te dije mi versión..y parece que que hubiera hablado con el aire...por favor yo no quiero que estes difundiendo mi nombre ni digas que soy un rip offf,,te conte como se presento Christian Paucar y asi pues, si hubieras sido tú en realidad el que me hubiera conocido, hubiera hecho lo mismo..yo ahora con Christian Paucar le llevo un rencor enorme, no sabes cuanto por su falsedad..y yo ya quiero que esto se acabe ya commigo..ahora yo estoy trabajando con el 2 numero de mi revista, visceral magazine..bueno me despido cordialmente y puedas enterder esto...bye saludos

Fernando Vásquez Lachi - Lima - Perú

EPILEPSIA:
    Hola Armando, aqui Giovanni Lama de EPILEPSIA te mando el mail que dice ACIDOZINE @HOTMAIL.COM es de un amigo mio Gustavo, quien me preguntó si conocia al Editor de DEATHTHRASHER Christian Paucar, quien es el del mail del mismo nombre , ya le explique a Gustavo que ese llantero de mierda es sólo un estafador pues cuando aparecimos en el unico y verdadero DEATHTHRASHER fue cuando nos comunicamosdirectamente contigo osea ARMANDO MUTILATOR y no con ese vendedor de churros llamado Paucar, ese microbusero de mierda dice que su fanzine ya salio, mentiroso y estafador EL UNICO Y VERDADERO DEATHTHRASHER ES EDITADO POR ARMANDO MUTILATOR, Paucar no es ni el encargado de las empanadas en la redaccion del Magazine. Armando no se que esperas para denunciar a ese lustra botas, sin mas que decir espero a la respuesta de cualquiera de los tres . Este E - MAIL ha sido enviado a Gustavo de Acido Magazine, Armando Mutilator y Christian Paucar, a ver si se atreve a escribir paucar todos ya saben del DEATHTHRASHER que le queda ahora solo esconderse como un miserable leproso esperando su muerte en el mas mortifero y criminal silencio.

Giovanni Lama (EPILEPSIA) - Lima - Perú

HOLA ARMANDO GUSTAVO Y PAUCAR Y AL RESTO DE LA GENTE QUE ESTA EN ESTA LISTA
    LO QUE VIENE A CONTINUACION SON UNOS EMAILS QUE MANDE A ESE ESTAFADOR DE PAUCAR, SOLO A EL Y A GUSTAVO ACIDO Y A ARMANDO MUTILATOR, CREO QUE TODOS SABEN QUE ARMANDO ES EL UNICO EDITOR DE DEATHTHRASHER MAGAZINE QUE ACABA DE SALIR SU 5TO NUMERO, LUEGO DE UN TIEMPO DE NO ESTAR EN ACTIVIDAD, Y ESE ALCACHOFERO DE PAUCAR PRETENDIA SACAR UNA REVISTA CON SU NOMBRE (DEATHTHRASHER),
    BUENO ESA HISTORIA LA DEBE CONTAR ARMANDO NO YO, EL ASUNTO ES QUE LE MANDE UN MAIL SOLO A LOS 3 PORQUE GUSTAVO ACIDO ME PREGUNTO SI CONOCIA A CHRISTIAN PAUCAR EDITOR DE DEATHTHRASHERS YA QUE NOSOTROS (EPILEPSIA) APARECIAMOS EN SU REVISTA, LE MANDE EL MAIL ACLARANDO QUE EL NO ERA Y QUE SOLO ARMANDO MUTILATOR LO ES Y EL PAUCAR COBARDEMENTE ME ESCRIBIO SOLAMENTE A MI PARA NO ENFRENTAR A ARMANDO
    AHORA AQUI MANDO ESTO PARA DESENMASCARAR A ESE LIMPIA PARABRISAS DE LA PARADA, COMPROBANDO QUE NO ES MAS QUE UN TRISTE ROPAVEJERO, PRETENDE PASAR LA VOZ QUE HACE ALGO PERO SOLO QUIERE RECOJER MATERIAL ESTAFADOR DE MIERDA!!!!
    AQUI ABAJO ESTA LO QUE ME MANDO PAUCAR LO PONGO A CONTINUCACION, PARA QUE VEAN QUE ESTE LUSTRA BOTAS DE LA CACHINA NO SE ATREVE A RESPONDER INCLUYENDO A ARMANDO PORQUE SABE QUE ESTA EN FALTA APARTE PUSE REENVIAR COMO ARCHIVO ADJUNTO LOS MAILS ANTERIORES ASI QUE AHI PUEDEN COMPROBAR, YO LO MANDO PORQUE AL NO RESPONDER A TODOS SOLO QUEDA COMO UN COBARDE POR NO ENFRENTAR A ARMANDO

Giovanni Lama (EPILEPSIA) - Lima - Perú

AQUI LE RESPONDO A ESTE VENDEDOR DE CAIGUAS DE MEDIO FERRO

PRIMERO NO TE ATACO CON DECIRTE LA VERDAD, TU NO ERES NI SERAS NADA DE DEATHTHRASHER, TENGO LA SUFICIENTE CULTURA COMO PARA RECONOCER A UN MISERABLE RIP OFF O ESTAFADOR O COMO PREFIERAS HACERTE LLAMAR O ES QUE ACASO NO ES CIERTO QUE MANDASTE MAILS PROMOCIONANDOTE COMO QUE TU ESCRIBIAS EN DEATHTHRASHER ?
    AHORA NO HAGO LAS COSAS PARA LA ESCENA LAS HAGO PARA MI, YO NO HICE MI BANDA PARA LA ESCENA LA HICE PARA MI PORQUE ME GUSTA TOCAR, SI LA GENTE VA A VERNOS Y PAGA POR NOSOTROS EN ALGUN CONCIERTO ELLOS SON LOS QUE HACEN LA ESCENA, LA GENTE QUE QUIERE HACER ALGO SIMPLEMENTE LO HACE SIN TOMAR NADA DE OTROS EN EL CAMINO ASI COMO TU PRETENDIAS TOMAR DEATHTHRASHER COMO SI FUERA TUYA, MI BANDA SALE ADELANTE POR LO QUE HACEMOS NOSOTROS, POR MI PUEDES METERTE AL CULO MI DISCO PROMOCIONAL QUEMARLO VENDERLOS PIRATEARLO ME TIENE SIN CUIDADO, DE ALGUIEN QUE QUERIA TOMAR ALGO QUE NO ERA SUYO QUE SE PUEDE ESPERAR ??
    AHORA TE CONTARE QUE LA UNICA FORMA QUE PUEDES HABER CONSEGUIDO EL DISCO PROMOCIONAL ES DE NOSOTROS MISMOS, O EN ALGUN CONCIERTO PUESTO QUE ALLI LOS REGALAMOS A LOS DE LOS FANZINES Y VENDIMOS A LA GENTE, PERO PERSONALMENTE, ASI QUE ES IMPOSIBLE QUE TE LO HAYAMOS ENTREGADO PUESTO QUE TE HUBIERAS PRESENTADO COMO "EDITOR DE DEATHTHARSHERS" O ALGUNA MIERDA POR EL ESTILO Y YO CONOZCO A ARMANDO ASI QUE NO TE HUBIERAMOS DADO NI MIERDA PARA NO CONTRIBUIR CON TU ESTAFA, ASI COMO NO TE RESPONDIMOS TUS EMAILS CUANDO NOS SOLICITASTE INFO PARA TU SUPUESTO FANZINE QUE NUNCA SALIO O ME EQUIVOCO ?
    SI ALGUIEN TE LO REGALO O TE LO PRESTO NO SE PERO NO SE HICIERON MUCHOS ASI QUE SI TE LO PASARON REGALASTE EL DE ALGUIEN MAS PORQUE NO TE DIMOS NADA A TI, Y NOSOTROS EMNTREGAMOS LAS COSAS PERSONALMENTE, SALVO ESCEPCIONES QUE SON POR ENCARGO NUESTRO, ASI QUE SEGURAMENTE LO CONSEGUISTE DE OTRA FORMA, YO LE ENTREGUE UN DISCO ESPECIAL A ARMANDO MUTILATOR PARA LA REVISION EN SU MAGAZINE QUE ES EL UNICO Y VERDADERO DEATHTHRASHER, BUENO TE PREGUNTARAS PORQUE LO APOYO ? PORQUE EL DEATHTHRASHER YA LO CONOCIA DE TIEMPO Y A ARMANDO TAMBIEN, ASI QUE NO PUEDES ENGAÑAR A QUIEN CONOCE LA HISTORIA, QUIZAS YO NO HAYA ESTADO ANTES COMO ARMANDO, PERO SE Y ESTOY CONCIENTE DE DEATHTHRASHER, ASI QUE SI PUEDO AYUDO A ERRADICAR LOS RIP OFFS ESO HAGO, ESTAFADOR DE MIERDA Y COBARDE POR NO RESPONDER SOLO A LOS 3 PARA ACLARAR EL ASUNTO ES QUE MANDO ESTE MAIL MASIVO, MIL DISCULPAS A TODOS POR METERLOS EN ESTA VAINA, QUE ESTO NO PAREZCA LIOS DE COMADRES PERO QUEDA AL DESCUBIERTO ESE MISERABLE IMPOSTOR, TRAFERO DE MIERDA Y PA CONCHA MENTIROSO, SU FANZIEN NUNCA SALIO NI CON OTRO NOMBRE AHORA YA TODOS SABEN QUE CHRISTIAN PAUCAR ES UN MENTIROSO, ESTAFADOR, COBARDE, Y MAS, A LO MEJOR DEBERIA VENDER CEBICHE EN LA VICTORIA, SEGURO LO PREPARARIA CON ACIDO ACETICO EN VEZ DE LIMON, COMO EL VIL ESTAFADOR Y TRAFERO QUE ES BUENO MIL DISCULPAS ES TODO

PAUCAR QUEDASTE DESCUBIERTO Y TU SOLITO LO HICISTE

Giovanni Lama (EPILEPSIA) - Lima [UTF-8?]– Perú

HEAVIER :
    DEBERIAN DE NOMBRAR TODOS LOS RIP OFFS POSIBLES, DONDE SE UBICAN, HASTA [UTF-8?]PONER SUS FOTOS SI LAS HUBIERA.

HEAVIER (Foro – MIGHTY WARRIOR)

INFEST MAGAZINE:
    JAJAJ; ese huevón de Christian Paucar (dizque editor de la DEATHTHRASHER MAGAZINE)es un cabecero de mierda ,a mi me cago con harto material y no sólo a mi, sino a amigos de todo el mundo, este huevón solo dice tener un zine con el afan de llenarse de material. Asi que me da gusto que otras personas lo desenmascaren.
    Hails

Lalo Morán (INFEST MAGAZINE) - [UTF-8?]Piura – Perú

Hola, lamento informarles que el madlito ese sigue en las andanzas, tal parece que el merecido que le han dado no le ha hecho retroceder, hoy mismo nomas me llego un email cadena que el esta enviando a bandas y contactos bajo el nombre de OCCULTISM MAGAZINE pidiendo material y eso.
    Aver [UTF-8?]si se hace algo.

Lalo Morán (INFEST MAGAZINE) - Piura – Perú

Jorge Chuna:
    Saludos camaradas, les mando este mail para q' esten atentos a este impostor! Es el famoso Christian Paucar, el supuesto editor de la fanzine peruana DEATH THRASHER MAGAZINE! Cuidado, con este personaje, reenvien este mail para q' todo el mundo este atento a el, lo q' quiere es robar el material de las demas bandas y poder ganar dinero bajo nuestras costillas!!!!! Atentamente!

Jorge Chuna -Lord Abigor L.S. (In Obsidivm SPirti)/ Carnag_744 (In Ars Macabra)

Debes solo morir!!!! en uno de tus podridos mensajes dices HEIL SS! HEIL HITLER! Recuerda maldito hijo de puta! eres un maldito cholo y no te debe de dar verguenza tus raices!! Eso me da a entender que no te aceptas cholo de mierda! pobre animal!!! mereces solo morir!!!! pobre RIP OFF!!!! mereces solo la carcel! Ni el mismo diablo te quiere a su lado!!! hijo de una gran perra!

Jorge Chuna -Lord Abigor L.S. (In Obsidivm SPirti)/ Carnag_744 (In Ars [UTF-8?]Macabra)

JUAN “BLOODY DAYS”:
    Puta madre llega al pincho, PUTA SI ALGUIEN CONOCE A ESE WEON SAQUENLE LA MIERDA, EN SERIO, ESTA Q NOS CAGA A TODOS NOSOTROS METALEROS PERUANOS....ESE CONCHASUMARE YA SE HIZO CONOCIDAZO ASI Q ES FACIL ENCONTRARLO, Y SI ES VERDAD Q TIENE UNA TIENDA EN GALERIAS BRASIL, VAYAN Y ESCUPANLE, PEGUENLE NO SE...PERO ALGO SE TIENE Q HACER PA CAGAR A ESTE WEONAZO Y LIMPIAR LA IMAGEN DE LOS METALEROS PERUANOS.

FUCK YOU RATERO CONCHATUMADRE!!!!!

--------------------

NO MORE [UTF-8?]LIES

JUAN “BLOODY DAYS” – (Foro MIGHTY WARRIOR)

LAGRIMAS NEGRAS:
    Saludos amigos de Torturer !!

me pongo en contacto con vosotros a traves de Armando del zine peruano DeathThrasher; por lo que me ha comentado también habéis sido estafados por Christian haciendose pasar por parte del staff de dicho zine; bueno, nosotros somos una banda española y también hemos pasado por ello, hace tiempo le mandamos material para promocionarnos y empezó a insistir con prepararnos una gira para ir a tocar en Perú, siguió insistiendo para mandarle más material pero ante nuestra insistencia para que nos pagara el envió finalmente desistió

sólo queríamos mostrar nuestro apoyo con vuestra banda y que no vuelva a pasar nada de esto

Saludos desde España [UTF-8?]!!!!
    www.lagrimasnegras.net

Jose (LAGRIMAS NEGRAS) – Spain

MALKAVIAN:
    Mejor que me avisaste, casi le enviamos un CD en concierto para promoción. Gracias por rl aviso

J. Deathless (MALKAVIAN) - Panamá

MORBUS:
    SALUDOS AMIGOS Y COLABORADORES DE TODA SUR AMERICA.SOY RONNIE GARVETT BAJISTA/MANAGER DE LA BANDA MORBUS DE VENEZUELA, TOCAMOS UN BRUTAL DEATH METAL Y QUISIERA HACERLES SABER QUE EL TAL CHRISTIAN PAUCAR TAMBIEN NOS JODIO A NOSOTROS, LE ENVIE MATERIAL DE MI BANDA Y DE OTRAS DE NUESTRO PAIS (VENEZUELA)Y AHORA RESULTA QUE LEO ESTOS EMAILS QUE ME LLEGAN QUE ES UN RIP OFF, NUNCA ME ENVIO EL SUPUESTO ZINE Y LOS SUPUESTOS PROMOS DE BANDAS PERUANAS QUE ME IBA A ENVIAR PARA COLOCAR EN MI RADIO SHOW, LAMENTABLEMENTE NO LO SABIA... GRACIAS A TODOS POR INFORMARNOS DE ESTE SER SIN ESCRUPULOS QUE SE HACE PASAR POR ALGUIEN QUE NO ES, ESO SE LLAMA USURPAR IDENTIDAD EN OTROS TERMINOS, POSEO UN RADIO SHOW EN MI PAIS LLAMADO MELOMANIAC REPORT Y SE TRANSMITE TODOS LOS DOMINGOS A LAS 10 PM (HORA VENEZUELA) A TRAVES DE RADIO CITY 91.3 FM, LO PUEDEN ESCUCHAR EN EL SITE: www.radiocity913.com , DEBEN HACER CLICK CON EL MOUSE EN BOTON QUE DICE ¨ESCUCHANOS¨QUE APARECE ALLI Y SE ABRIRA EL REAL MEDIA PLAYER, GRACIAS A TODOS POR SU APOYO A LA ESCENA DE METAL EN NUESTRO CONTINENTE.ATENTAMENTE.

Visiten nuestro sick site: www.geocities.com/morbusweb/

STAY FUCKING SICK...!!!

Ronnie Garvett [UTF-8?](MORBUS MANAGER) – Venezuela

MALDITO LADRON, TODAVIA TIENES LOS ESCRUPULOS DE PEDIRLES PROMOS A LAS BANDAS Y SOBRE TODO A NOSOTROS SABIENDO QUE NOS ESTAFASTE MALDITO PERRO SUCIO, VETE A LA MIERDA HIJUEPUTA, LADRON, FUCK YOU RIP OFF, SI VIENES A VENEZUELA TE PROMETO UNA IMPALACION GRATUITA, MALDITO BASTARDO, TE DESHOYAREMOS Y TE ABANDONAREMOS EN EL DESIERTO. JODETE CABRON...

Ronnie Garvett [UTF-8?](MORBUS MANAGER) – Venezuela

NB [UTF-8?]– 604:
    Saludos... NB-604 respondiendo!

Gracias por la informacion..., ya que tenia en estas semanas que enviarle 40 revistas y algunas cosas mas..., pero como me indican, hablare con el y vere que es lo que responde, ya que incluso me indico que le envie unas fotos para la revista, ya que "Hablo" con el editor, y que el editor, le informo que necesitava unas fotos de NB-604 para la revista...., lo cual fue un poco extra;o, ya que no se ha realizado ninguna entrevista a NB-604, y segun el "queria" mandarnos en la portada de la revista.....

Esto por lo que me informas fue una total mentira......, y bueno pasare por alto sus emails.

Y cualquier cosa no hay problema solo me lo indican...

POSSESSED IN HELLFIRE!!!

Álvaro Córdova (NB - 604) - Ecuador

ORATEGOD:
    Que tal
    Compañeros del metal, es una lastima que existan esta clase de gente que estafa, a otras con lo mas preciado que es el trabajo de una banda ,revista etc, por que no me pones al tanto, de quien es este personaje ya que estuve a punto de enviarle, material de la banda, este incluso me mando una entrevista de la revista magazinedeath@hotmail, ya no entiendo nada, ahora yo le iba enviar 30 caratulas de nuestro material el cual haria una promocion en el proximo numero de la revista ¿?¿?¿? no entiendo quien es, y me da rabia, voy a adjuntarte algunos mail, para que veas puta es una lastima por que queria promocionar la banda por esos lados, veamos que se puede hacer

Atte

José Córdova López (ORATEGOD) - Chile

Paucar escribió [UTF-8?]esto:

“MAGAZINE DEATHTHRASHER ULTRA DIABOLICS FROM PERU HAILZ LUNATICS I SEE YOUR FLYERS AND I LIKE TO REVIEWS YOUR GREAT BAND AND TO PUT IN MY CD COPILATIONS OF MY MAGAZINE FROM PERU AND TO PROMOTIONAL HERE IN SOUTH AMERICA OK THANKS AND DONT FORGET YOUR FLYERS A LOT , BIOS, LOGO, PHOTOS, AND YOUR CDS OK THANKS AND T.SHIRTS TO PUT IT THIS IS THE ADDRESS: MAGAZINE DEATH THRASHER RESIDENCIAL MONTERRICO SUR SANTIAGO DE SURCO A/V MORRO SOLAR 1710 LIMA 33 PERU

OK GRACIAS POR LOS DATOS Y DIGANEM CUANDO ENVIAN SU STUFF OK GRACIAS Y EM DICES CUANDO SU FLYERS Y CDS PARA PODER INCLUIRTE EN EL COPILATORIO BYE GRACIAS AMIGO....

AHORA ESPERO TU ENVIO HERMANO DE TU BAND NO OLVIDES LA PROMOCION DEL STUFF BIO, FLYERS Y TUS CDS OK Y MAGAZINE SI TIENES DE ALLA OK PARA PODER HACER REVIEWS OK GRACIAS.....

MIREN AMIGOS EL MANAGER DE MI MAGAZINE ESTA EN ESPERA DE TU ENVIO DE TU BANDA OK ME AVISAN CUANDO ENVIAS OK BYE.
    MAGAZINE DEATHTHRASHER
    AVENIDA MORRO SOLAR 1710
    SANTIAGO DE SURCO
    LIMA 33 PERU
    ESPERO TU ENVIO DE TU BANDA YA QUE MI MANAGER ESTA EN ESPERA PARA INCLUIRTE EN SU COPILATORIO AMIGOS SUERTE Y ME AVISAS CUANDO SALE TU PAQUETE DE TU BANDA OK FLYERS FOTOS, CDS OK STICKER S ENTRE OTRAS COSAS AMIGO BYE ..SUERTE...

HOLA JOSE DIME QUE PASO CON TU PAQUETE DE ENVIO YA [UTF-8?]QUE MI MANAGER ESTA QUE ESPERA AMIGO SALUDOS DESDE LIMA PERU”

bueno amigo aclare que onda con este ratero

Atte

José Córdova [UTF-8?]López (ORATEGOD) – Chile

ROGER HIYANE:
    Ke tal Armando me llegaron tus mails y veo ke sigues torturando al tal Paucar , me parece ke nunca se imagino lo ke le pasaria obviamente estoy a tu favor y dar su merecido a todos los ladrones ke existen en el Perú, tu mismo lo dices ladrones ke nunca ganaron ni hicieron algo por ellos mismos, perdedores ke nacieron y morirán asi "el ke nace para Chita jamas sera Tarzán" ...ja,ja,ja...
    kambiando de tema y te llegaron unos pdf ke te mande, los chekeaste y ke te parecio??? o jamás llegaron, este fin de semana me llega mi G5 la adquiri el domingo y la mande preparar kon algo de memoria y ya me la mandan me imagino ke en estas semanas me pongo internet en kasa yo te paso la voz cuando sea.
    y ke tal la distribución del magazine y ya preparas el siguiente numero me parece ke la gente está como mas pilas, será ke ahora hay mas facilidades para sacar material ya sea en cd o dvd o algo así...te digo por lo ke veo por internet ...
    y veo ke ya sale la entrevista a Ritual no sabía ke seguían...y el apoyo ke le das a bandas como Epilepsia me parece bien kreo ke algunos de ellos los manyo aunke ni se akordaran de mi pero fueron en esas épocas de Eternam...
    bueno hermano estamos en komunikación, un abrazo desde Tokyo-Japón

Roger 666 (Founder ETERNAM) - Japón

SUFFERING DOWN:
    SALUDOS !!

AQUI EÖL DE SUFFERING DOWN
    GRACIAS POR MANDARME EL E-MAIL, PERO ME GUSTARIA SABER SI ME HABEIS MANDADO EL DINERO QUE DEBEIS A MI BANDA DE LOS 10 DIGI-CDS QUE OS MANDE.
    POR FAVOR QUIERO UNA EXPLICACION, LA GENTE DE MI BANDA ESTA MUY ENFADADA, ESPERO QUE NO SEAIS UNOS RIP-OFFS, OK?
    GRACIAS

PERDONA LAS MOLESTIA HERMANO, PERO ME GUSTARIA ENCONTRARME CON ESE HIJO DE PUTA PARA MATARLE A OSTIAS Y HACERME UN ABRIGO CON SU PIEL.
    SIENTO LAS MOLESTIAS, PERO BASURA COIMO [UTF-8?]ESTA HAY QUE ELIMINAR

EÖL (SUFFERING DOWN) – Spain

ENZIMA DE REIRTE DE MI Y DE MI BANDA ME SIGUES PIDIENDO MATERIAL.
    ME DEBES EL DINERO DE 10 DIGI-CDS DE MI BANDA .
    ERES BASURA Y ALGUN DIA LAMENTARAS TODO LO QUE HAS HECHO .

EÖL (SUFFERING [UTF-8?]DOWN) – Spain

TRAUMA RECORDS:
    Saludos Armando. Bien gracias por responder, y despreocupate por lo del rip off estoy totalmente prevenido.
    Bien conozco personalmente a algunos de los indivuduos que conoces en Colombia, eso si algunos como bull metal ya pasron a la historia
    Puedes leer mas informacion acerca de mi trabajo en la web y el magazine impreso en

www.himnosrituales.com

Luego te escribo con el material [UTF-8?]disponible para intercambio.
    Bien escribe pronto y Metal on Metal

J. Claros (TRAUMA RECORDS) – Colombia

TORTURER:
    CHRISTIAN...

NO CREO QUE HAS ANDADO FUERA DE TU CIUDAD ESTAS 2 SEMANAS????
    BUENO, YA ME HA QUEDADO MAS QUE CLARO QUE SI NO ME HAS RESPONDIDO MIS MAILS POR ALGO SERA...

TE EXIJO QUE ME PAGUES AHORA EL DINERO DEL RESTO DE MIS CDs, TODOS LOS QUE NO LE ENTREGASTE A JUAN CARLOS AVILA (RITUAL), TU SABES BIEN CUANTOS ME DEBES, TE MANDE 17 CDs, LE PASASTE 13 A JUAN CARLOS Y LE MANDASTE 1 A OMAR, OSEA ME DEBES 3 CDs POR U$ 8 CADA UNO DE DEBES EN TOTAL:

U$ 24.

NO TE QUEDES CON
    Bang that pussy that doesn't bang!

Defunct Economist

o tipos exei talento apateona kai xaramizetai klevontas metalades.

den paei na listepsei kamia trapeza ?
    Practical men, who believe themselves to be quite exempt from any intellectual influences, are usually the slaves of some defunct economist.
    J. M. Keynes.

Nai, tha steilei mail stin trapeza kai tha pei " geia sas kanoume reviews gia kathe trapeza. Steilte mas 1.000.000.000 eouro stin akolouthi dieuthinsi gia na kanoume tin kritiki mas"

"Duty is heavier than a mountain, death lighter than a feather"