Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Paroimies-Quotes.

Default Paroimies-Quotes.

Peite paroimies, riseis, kai quotes megalwn i oxi pou sas antiprosopevoun i pou sas aresan i kai pou allaksan ton tropo pou skefteste.
    You wont see me..
    Paul is a dead man..Miss him, miss him , miss him..
    Everybody seems to think I 'm lazy.
    I dont mind. I think they 're crazy.

OB LA DI OB LA DA BROTHER!

Senior Member Harbinger of Death's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tolkien
    "But this is terrible!" cried Frodo. "Far worse than the worst that I imagined from your hints and warnings. O Gandalf, best of friends, what am I to do? For now I am really afraid. What am I to do? What a pity that Bilbo did not stab that vile creature, when he had a chance!"
    "Pity? It was Pity that stayed his hand. Pity, and Mercy: not to strike without need. And he has been well rewarded, Frodo. Be sure that he took so little hurt from the evil, and escaped in the end, because he began his ownership of the Ring so. With Pity."
    "I am sorry," said Frodo. "But I am frightened; and I do not feel any pity for Gollum."
    "You have not seen him," Gandalf broke in.
    "No, and I don't want to," said Frodo. "I can't understand you. Do you mean to say that you, and the Elves, have let him live on after all those horrible deeds? Now at any rate he is as bad as an Orc, and just an enemy. He deserves death."
    "Deserves it! I daresay he does. Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends. I have not much hope that Gollum can be cured before he dies, but there is a chance of it. And he is bound up with the fate of the Ring. My heart tells me that he has some part to play yet, for good or ill, before the end; and when that comes, the pity of Bilbo may rule the fate of many- yours not least."
    http://frontierpsycho.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by saloth sar View Post
    Το αποκουμπι του κρετινου, του φασιστα και του καθε μαλακα ειναι η προστασια της γυναικας, οταν και αμα σταματουν να τις θεωρουν ολες πουτανες και δυο-τρεις τρυπες για γαμησι μοναχα.

σκληρόκαρδος χρυσοκούκης Kingdom Gone's Avatar

βασικά άλλο είναι άξιο σχολιασμού
    After the Triumph of Your Birth.

All the good music has already been written by people with wigs and stuff.
    Frank Zappa

Most people wouldn't know music if it came up and bit them on the ass.
    Ο Ίδιος

και
    |
    |
    |
    \/
    a monkey in silk is a monkey no less

Chewbacca.

Χε το έκανα edit, μπερδεύτηκα με το forum της σχολής Να δω πως θα διαγράψουμε αυτά τα δύ ηλίθια post.

Το αποκουμπι του κρετινου, του φασιστα και του καθε μαλακα ειναι η προστασια της γυναικας, οταν και αμα σταματουν να τις θεωρουν ολες πουτανες και δυο-τρεις τρυπες για γαμησι μοναχα.

το δικό μου ποστ δεν είναι ηλίθιο, έχει νόημα. θα συμφωνήσουν και άλλοι σ' αυτό

Είναι. Αλλά μην το συζητήσουμε εδώ, το έχουμε ήδη γαμήσει.

2 φίδια μαυροκέφαλα, μου τηγανίσαν κέφαλα.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom Gone
    2 φίδια μαυροκέφαλα, μου τηγανίσαν κέφαλα.
    Errikos Litsis uber alles.

Live as if you were to die tomorrow, learn as if you were to live forever (Gandhi)
    Who knows where the days go
    And would you ever want them back

Quote Originally Posted by The_Painless
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow, learn as if you were to live forever (Gandhi)

χαχαχαχαχχα μια κοπελα που οκ, την ψιλοδουλευω στη δουλεια μου το χε φερει σε χαρτακι με μια αλλαγη... Ελεγε "Ζησε σαν να ηταν να πεθανεις αυριο, δουλεψε σαν να ηταν να ζησεις για παντα....."

Και συμπληρωσα... "ψοφα σαν να επρεπε να δουλευεις για παντα...." χοχοχο αυτο ηταν ρεκβιεμ οριεντηντ.
    "Τι χτυπαω??"

"Ενα μονο με ελιες. Και ενα μονο με πατατες."

Βσκ πριν κανένα μήνα που πρωτοήρθαμε, είχα αράξει στο uni και πρόσεξα μια πλάκα στην είσοδο ενός κτιρίου, στην οποία έγραφε αυτό και από κάτω ότι το κτίριο είναι αφιερωμένο σε ένα παιδί που πέθανε πρόσφατα. Κι ενώ από πριν κάτι μου έκανε αυτή η φράση, για κάποιο λόγο με έκανε να κολλήσω όταν την είδα γραμμένη εκεί.
    Who knows where the days go
    And would you ever want them back

Kingdom Gone: h leei "mou tiganisan kiefaga" h eimai koufos.

as gelame ki as pidame gia na len pos den peiname (tv oriented)

"The road to truth is long, and lined the entire way with annoying bastards". - Alexander Jablokov

"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools". - Douglas Adams

"This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy". - Douglas Adams

"Often it does seem a pity that Noah and his party did not miss the boat". - Mark Twain
    No trees were killed to send this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.