Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Crimson Glory reunion?

kala as erthoun oi cg na paiksoun palia tragoudia me ton midnight sta fonitika ki esy min ertheis malaka.

les kai oloi oi ypoloipoi pou erxontai gia synavlies to kanoun gia tin psyxi tis manas tous

fysika kai den tha ertho.Pote de mou aresan.
    I AM JESUS.

oute mena
    alla maresoun tora

ama sa resoun emas perisevi
    http://www.myspace.com/hybridgr

@DEAD: ORAIO AVATAR. MIN tO 3ANAVALEIS. THX.
    @@Newsted: orea malakia les min tin xana valis sto signature mou .thnx

CRIMSON GLORY Parts Ways With Vocalist MIDNIGHT; Ex-Singer WADE BLACK Steps In - Jan. 26, 2007

Reunited classic Florida metallers CRIMSON GLORY have parted ways with singer Midnight (real name: John Patrick McDonald Jr.) following the revelation that Midnight was arrested last Saturday night, January 20 in Sarasota, Florida and charged with "DUI [driving under the influence] with .20 [blood-alcohol level] or higher or having a passenger under 18" years of age. As BLABBERMOUTH.NET first reported yesterday, Midnight was also cited for driving with a suspended/ cancelled/ revoked license. Bond for the 44-year-old vocalist ? who gave his occupation as "painter" to the authorities at the time of the arrest ? was set at $1,500. He is scheduled to be arraigned on February 8.

To view Midnight's official "arrest card," download the Sarasota County Sheriff's Office January 19-21, 2007 arrest report at this location (PDF file; Midnight's card ? including his mug shot ? can be found on page 86).

The remaning members of CRIMSON GLORY have issued the following statement regarding the matter:

"CRIMSON GLORY is saddened to announce that we have been forced to officially part ways with our longtime friend and vocalist, Midnight. This was a difficult but necessary decision for original band members who recently reunited for a rare performance at the Rockwave Festival last year in Greece.

"We are brokenhearted by Midnight's personal crisis, and pray that he seeks help for his problems. We love and care for him very much, and really wanted him to be part of the future of this band. Unfortunately, working with Midnight at this time would be difficult, as his current state of mind and his present physical condition would impede plans we have in place for future appearances, releases and recordings.

"CRIMSON GLORY is currently in the planning stages for additional shows in Florida beginning in March 2007, featuring former CG vocalist Wade Black ('Astronomica'; Spitfire Records (USA) and Rising Sun Records (Europe) 1999)."

O παλιός τίτλος του τόπικ ταιριάζει και για τώρα πάντως. Αλλιώτικο reunion απ' τα συνηθισμένα φυσικά.
    Deep in the night
    underneath the darkest skies
    searching for a sign or some distant light
    Screaming yet unheard
    repeating every line
    and every final word

They remain, they remain
    you still remain
    All these words and memories
    and everything you were to me
    they remain, they remain
    you still remain

ομορφα,αλλο ενα αστρονομικα θα ηταν οτι πρεπει

Οσο και να γουσταρω τη φωνη του Midnight, νομιζω οτι αυτη ηταν η σοφοτερη κινηση που θα μπορουσαν να κανουν τη δεδομενη στιγμη.

Με αλλα λογια:

Quote Originally Posted by Bullet
    ομορφα,αλλο ενα αστρονομικα θα ηταν οτι πρεπει
    They say we've got a lifetime, but we know that ain't true.

xexe.an diavazei o sumpo telika den htan kai oneiro zwhs na tous dw giati hrthan kai den phga.protimhsa na mhn peta3w lefta. twra mia xara me wade.kana new astronomica kai ok eimaste.
    1) e4, c5
    2) Νf3

εγώ πάλι λέω ότι είναι καιρός να αποσυρθεί o midnight στη σπηλιά του και οι υπόλοιποι στα σπίτια τους.

Xara pou 8a kanei o Warlordy...

Hallelujah

Ayto einai eidhsh, poso m'aresei otan dikeonomai, m'aresei re paidi mou pws to lene........

Pure american metal .....
    Oust me ton teliwmeno na paei na sapisei me ton Morrison...

Practice What You Preach GuardianOfIvorytower's Avatar

Ένα νέο Astronomica κ να τους ξαναδούμε όμως
    My Mission will save the World.
    But I'm still chasing time.
    Vanity...definitely my favourite sin.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianOfIvorytower
    Ένα νέο Astronomica κ να τους ξαναδούμε όμως
    According to the web site of the Sarasota County Sheriff's Office, CRIMSON GLORY frontman John Patrick Jr. "Midnight" McDonald was arrested last Saturday night, January 20 in Sarasota, Florida and charged with "DUI [driving under the influence] with .20 [blood-alcohol level] or higher or having a passenger under 18" years of age. He was also cited for driving with a suspended/cancelled/revoked license. Bond for the 44-year-old vocalist — who gave his occupation as "painter" to the authorities at the time of the arrest — was set at $1,500. He is scheduled to be arraigned on February 8.

metal-invader.com
    these walls built to stand come-what-may
    lie shattered in the ashes.

Senior Member Jim Dandy Mangrum's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lost_In_Cooperland
    εγώ πάλι λέω ότι είναι καιρός να αποσυρθεί o midnight στη σπηλιά του και οι υπόλοιποι στα σπίτια τους.

o "zwgrafos" midnight na aposyr8ei alla oi ypoloipoi einai kala paidia kai exoun deiksei oti mporoun akoma na prosferoun. me ton wade apli pisw 8a kanoun kalh douleia pali.
    sarasota metal!!!
    Anguished eyes of the city of suffering
    Seeking guidance, believing in love
    Some fools who want something for nothing
    Wear the badge of the cowards above...

ναι, μωρέ... μπορεί να βγάλουν ωραία τραγούδια, αλλά ήταν μεγάλο ξενέρωμα ότι πήραν πίσω τον midnight, παρότι ήξεραν πως είναι για το μπούτσο πλέον (σε διάφορους τομείς). Επίσης, η φωνή του μπλακ μού τη δίνει σε αρκετές φάσεις (παλιότερα με άρεζε πολύ πάντως).