Page 30 of 583 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130530 ... LastLast

Thread: Anekdota kiets

An valeis se ena kouti mia gata kai enan skylo, poio tha petaxtei prwto eksw?

To skyli.

Giati?

Giati klanei to gati.

Mpoxoxoxooxoox

-Ti eipe to skouliki otan vgike apo tin makaronada?
    -"Pwpw partouza dike mou"

-Ti ekane i ksanthia otan to agori tis eipe oti thelei ligo xwro stin sxesi tous?
    -Evgale tis amygdales tis.

Kai ena apaisio thessalonikio:

Pigan ta smurfs stin thessaloniki kai epaizan, gelousan, tragoudousan...pigane kai Larisa, epaizan, gelousan, tragoudousan...Pigan kai Athina, epaizan, gelagane, tragoudagane...

Kai merika astrological:

How the Twelve Signs Deal with Near Death Experiences:

ARIES: "Who's in charge here? I'd like to see God right now, please. Am I dead? Gee, I never thought that could happen to me! Where can I get a crystal palace backlit with white light like that one?"

TAURUS: Leaving the body, Taurus realizes that he or she no longer has a stomach and immediately returns to the body (thud!), without seeing tunnels, light, God, etc., making Taurus skeptical for the rest of his or her life.

GEMINI: The key thing to the zodiacal twins isn't the experience itself, but how they can embellish it when telling the story (or writing about it). Since Geminis are comfortable in all worlds, except those without telephones, they usually bounce back to the body fairly rapidly-- and the mouth tends to work before the rest of the body comes back to life.

CANCER: Cancerians can live to be 125 years old, and they don't usually have near death experiences, but they can come awfully close to having a near life experience when they get brave and venture out of their house for "supplies."

LEO: "Nooooooo, I am NOT dead. I am not, I am not, I am not . . . Who are those guys in the white robes? What's that they're singing . . . ? They're off key. I can sing better than that! Where's the choir director? I need a microphone immediately. Unless it's Rolling Stone or Spin, hold my calls."

VIRGO: Working a marathon 60 hours straight, Virgo collapses and leaves the body. She moves through that delightfully clean and sparkling tunnel of light, occasionally reflecting upon possible improvements . . . but soon becomes so worried by the thought of her loved ones "managing" without her that she snaps back into the body like white lightning, sits up, and calmly pronounces herself alive, glancing at her watch.

LIBRA: Floating out of the body, then in, then out, then in, and finally out again . . . Libra sees a tunnel and a vibrant being of light at the other end. "Wow, is that Jesus? Wait a minute, maybe it's Kwan Yin. That looks like something she'd wear." Never deciding whether to go through the tunnel (after all, what's death without someone to share it with?) Libra ends up back in the body by default, hounded by a mysterious compulsion to start a dating service for discarnate souls.

SCORPIO: Since most Scorpios have nine lives, they tend to brainstorm different ways to trigger the near death experience. Once nearly dead, most can barely get to the end of the tunnel without meeting some being with whom they have astral sex. When asked whom they prefer to greet them on the other side, 75% name a favorite vampire, and Medusa is a strong contender.

SAGITTARIUS: Sag floats out of her body and has to laugh at the stupid way she bought the farm. After somehow BREAKING the tunnel of light, she absolutely refuses to return to the body, since she's been trying to get out of it for all these years (via clumsy accidents). Because Sag is immensely curious about whether the so-called organized religious have any validity at all, this stroke of luck leads to some amaaaaaazing lessons, until, alas, the astral folks tire of her and trick her into returning to Earth for the duration.

CAPRICORN: It might take Capricorn a little while to realize he's dead because there are special rooms set up to look like executive offices for newly-dead Goats. A sharp-looking, older gentleman-ghost comes in and gives Cap an instruction manual titled HOW TO PROFIT IN THE ASTRAL MARKETPLACE, plus a "job evaluation" type assessment of Cap's achievements and mistakes over the lifetime, followed by a pink slip (meaning the body revived). Caps tend to return to their bodies quickly, unable to tolerate non-physical existence for long.

AQUARIUS: Aquarius gets to the pearly gates, sees that heaven isn't run by consensus, and opts for hell, where at least there is an appealing anarchy and rules are made to be broken. Ironically, Aquarian near-death experiences tend to be extremely traditional, i.e., God the Father, St. Peter, the celestial choir and so on (another reason to rebel and opt for hell). Once in the underworld, they bedevil the hell out of Satan and his cronies with their loud and vigorous campaigns for progressive reforms, and are quickly expelled back to the body.

PISCES: For some reason, our Piscean friends barely notice their near death experiences. Instead, during a typical day at the office, many Pisceans report seeing beings with long-suffering expressions on their faces and who patiently tell the Piscean to go back to his or her body.

How Many Members of Your Sign Does It Take to Change a Lightbulb?

ARIES: Just one. Wanna make something of it?

TAURUS: Well, I prefer natural light if at all possible. Are you absolutely positive that lightbulb is burned out? I hate to throw it away if it still might be useful.

GEMINI: Probably one is best, because if there are more than one, they'll get so wrapped up in talking to each other that they'll forget all about the lightbulb.

CANCER: Only one, but three therapists will be needed to help with the grieving process. OR: Only one, as long as his mommy holds his hand.

LEO: Leos do not change their own lightbulbs. They find someone else to do it for them.

VIRGO: 1.11111119873, give or take .00000000000013%.

LIBRA: Well, I could do it, unless of course you'd prefer to do it, but you look sort of busy right now. What do you want to do?

SCORPIO: One, from across the room, if they've learned their teleporting lessons well enough.
    OR, thanks to one of our website visitors: None, because Scorpios aren't afraid of the dark.

SAGITTARIUS: The sun is shining, the day is young, we've got the rest of our lives ahead of us and you're worrying about a stupid light bulb?

CAPRICORN: I don't have time for these foolish jokes.

AQUARIUS: Well, you see, energy is really matter and matter is really energy and light is a form of energy but the light bulb is matter, and--

PISCES: What light bulb?

After Sex Comments by Sun Sign:

Aries: "Okay, let's do it again!"

Taurus: "I'm hungry--pass the pizza."

Gemini: "Have you seen the remote?"

Cancer: "When are we getting married?"

Leo: "Wasn't I fantastic?"

Virgo: "I need to wash the sheets."

Libra: "I liked it if you liked it."

Scorpio: "Perhaps I should untie you."

Sagittarius: "Don't call me--I'll call you."

Capricorn: "Do you have a business card?"

Aquarius: "Now let's try it with our clothes off!"

Pisces: "What did you say your name was again?"
    "What's wrong with archaeologists?"
    -"I'm a time traveler, I point and laugh at archaeologists"

Aυτο με το γατι τα σπαει ασχημα.
    Καψιμο uberalles.
    Πράγματι, ο καιρός ήτο θαυμάσιος. Ένας καιρός ηδονικός και, όπως λέγουν, θείος. Ο ήλιος έλαμπε καταυγάζων και θερμαίνων τα πάντα – τον ουρανόν, την θάλασσαν, το υπερωκεάνειον, τους επιβάτας. Όλοι σχεδόν ήσαν χαρούμενοι.

Quote Originally Posted by wraithmare
    Pigan ta smurfs stin thessaloniki kai epaizan, gelousan, tragoudousan...pigane kai Larisa, epaizan, gelousan, tragoudousan...Pigan kai Athina, epaizan, gelagane, tragoudagane...
    τι παίζει; το "γελούσαν" δήθεν είναι βόρειο; και μένα σωστότερο μου φαίνεται.

Εχω την εντυπωση οτι μαλλον εχει να κανει με τον τροπο που τραγουδανε το λαλαλα λλλααλλλα λλλιλλλλιιι
    Πράγματι, ο καιρός ήτο θαυμάσιος. Ένας καιρός ηδονικός και, όπως λέγουν, θείος. Ο ήλιος έλαμπε καταυγάζων και θερμαίνων τα πάντα – τον ουρανόν, την θάλασσαν, το υπερωκεάνειον, τους επιβάτας. Όλοι σχεδόν ήσαν χαρούμενοι.

προφανώς οι θεσσαλονικείς υποννοούν ότι οι αθηναίοι κάνουν λάθος στον παρατατικό... φυσικά το "γελούσαν" είναι το σωστό
    Rock or Nothing

τα greeklish με χαζευουν.
    εμενα παντως μου τη δινει το συνεχες, τονεπηρανε, τονεφωναξανε κτλ κτλ
    [Καλα δε συζηταμε για την τυροχωρα, σουρεαλισμος.]

μια χαρά μιλάμε
    Rock or Nothing

Καψιμου συνεχεια

H αίτηση:

Εγώ το πέος υποβάλλω αίτημα μισθολογική αύξησης για τους παρακάτω λόγους:

1 Εργάζομαι σωματικά
    2 Εργάζομαι σε μεγάλα βάθη
    3 Πέφτω στην δουλειά με το κεφάλι
    4 Δεν έχω ελεύθερα Σαββατοκύριακα και αργίες
    5 Εργάζομαι σε υγρό περιβάλλον
    6 Δεν πληρώνομαι υπερωρίες
    7 Εργάζομαι σε σκοτεινό εργασιακό χώρο που δεν αερίζεται σχεδόν καθόλου
    8 Εργάζομαι σε υψηλές θερμοκρασίες
    9 Η εργασία μου με εκθέτει σε κινδύνους μόλυνσης και ασθενειών

Η απαντητική επιστολή

Αγαπητό πέος, μετά από προσεκτική επεξεργασία και έλεγχο του αιτήματός σας, η διοίκηση κατέληξε στο συμπέρασμα να το απορρίψει για τους εξής λόγους:

1 Δεν εργάζεστε σε οκτάωρη βάση
    2 Αποκοιμάστε μετά από σύντομο χρόνο εργασίας
    3 Δεν ακολουθείτε πάντα τις οδηγίες της διοίκησης
    4 Δεν εργάζεσθε πάντοτε εκεί που σας έχει υποδειχθεί αλλά περιφέρεστε συχνά σε άλλους χώρους
    5 Συχνά δεν αναλαμβάνετε πρωτοβουλία αλλά πρέπει να σας πιέσουν και να σας χειριστούν φιλικά πριν αναλάβετε εργασία.
    6 Αφήνετε πίσω σας τον χώρο εργασίας πολύ βρώμικο όταν αποχωρείτε από αυτόν.
    7 Δεν τηρείτε πάντοτε τις οδηγίες ασφαλείας π.χ. να φοράτε ενδυμασία προστασίας
    8 Βγαίνετε σε σύνταξη πολύ πριν τα 65
    9 Δεν κάνετε διπλοβάρδιες
    10 Μερικές φορές εγκαταλείπετε τον χώρο εργασίας σας που σας υποδείχθηκε, χωρίς η εργασία σας να έχει ολοκληρωθεί
    11 Σαν να μην φτάνουν όλα αυτά, σας έχουμε δει ν; εγκαταλείπετε τον χώρο εργασίας σας μεταφέροντας δύο σάκους που φαίνονται πολύ ύποπτοι!

αν και τα περισότερα παλιά

Ξέρετε γιατί όταν κάνετε μπάνιο στον Αμαζόνιο πρέπει να φοράτε... προφυλακτικό;

http://www.trollart.com/sound/candiru/index.html

http://rockandecology.blogspot.com/

χεχεχχεχ όντως καμμένο
    Rock or Nothing

Αυτό με τα ζώδια με έκανε να νιώσω πολύ μειονεκτικά που είμαι Ιχθύς
    Quote Originally Posted by FIXXXER View Post
    Anagkastika stirizoume Hillary

To kalytero zwdio eimaste. Skasmos.

Afto me to peos gamise (no pun intended)

SKATA STIN TYROUPOLI

O paratatikos tous marane tous voreious mi xesw
    Pane xese re
    Ftiakse me kai enan kafe

Tous latrepsame, tous fagame sti mapa, kai mas tin len' ki apo panw
    "What's wrong with archaeologists?"
    -"I'm a time traveler, I point and laugh at archaeologists"

Ειπαμε...ενος λεπτου σιγη, να πηξει το τυρι

Quote Originally Posted by HAVOC
    Καψιμου συνεχεια

H αίτηση:

Εγώ το πέος υποβάλλω αίτημα μισθολογική αύξησης για τους παρακάτω λόγους:

1 Εργάζομαι σωματικά
    2 Εργάζομαι σε μεγάλα βάθη
    3 Πέφτω στην δουλειά με το κεφάλι
    4 Δεν έχω ελεύθερα Σαββατοκύριακα και αργίες
    5 Εργάζομαι σε υγρό περιβάλλον
    6 Δεν πληρώνομαι υπερωρίες
    7 Εργάζομαι σε σκοτεινό εργασιακό χώρο που δεν αερίζεται σχεδόν καθόλου
    8 Εργάζομαι σε υψηλές θερμοκρασίες
    9 Η εργασία μου με εκθέτει σε κινδύνους μόλυνσης και ασθενειών

Η απαντητική επιστολή

Αγαπητό πέος, μετά από προσεκτική επεξεργασία και έλεγχο του αιτήματός σας, η διοίκηση κατέληξε στο συμπέρασμα να το απορρίψει για τους εξής λόγους:

1 Δεν εργάζεστε σε οκτάωρη βάση
    2 Αποκοιμάστε μετά από σύντομο χρόνο εργασίας
    3 Δεν ακολουθείτε πάντα τις οδηγίες της διοίκησης
    4 Δεν εργάζεσθε πάντοτε εκεί που σας έχει υποδειχθεί αλλά περιφέρεστε συχνά σε άλλους χώρους
    5 Συχνά δεν αναλαμβάνετε πρωτοβουλία αλλά πρέπει να σας πιέσουν και να σας χειριστούν φιλικά πριν αναλάβετε εργασία.
    6 Αφήνετε πίσω σας τον χώρο εργασίας πολύ βρώμικο όταν αποχωρείτε από αυτόν.
    7 Δεν τηρείτε πάντοτε τις οδηγίες ασφαλείας π.χ. να φοράτε ενδυμασία προστασίας
    8 Βγαίνετε σε σύνταξη πολύ πριν τα 65
    9 Δεν κάνετε διπλοβάρδιες
    10 Μερικές φορές εγκαταλείπετε τον χώρο εργασίας σας που σας υποδείχθηκε, χωρίς η εργασία σας να έχει ολοκληρωθεί
    11 Σαν να μην φτάνουν όλα αυτά, σας έχουμε δει ν; εγκαταλείπετε τον χώρο εργασίας σας μεταφέροντας δύο σάκους που φαίνονται πολύ ύποπτοι!
    thn apanthtikh epistolh thn diavasa prwth fora k eliwsa.. full kapsimooo

Quote Originally Posted by H.
    Αυτό με τα ζώδια με έκανε να νιώσω πολύ μειονεκτικά που είμαι Ιχθύς
    Σαλονικιός Ιχθύς μαλάκα.
    Πως ζεις σε έναν κόσμο που υφίσταται η έννοια της αντανάκλασης?
    Live for ever.
    ~