Thread: Isws kai to pio akyro mail pou exw lavei sti zwi mou!

Oxi poly adynatos.

Default Isws kai to pio akyro mail pou exw lavei sti zwi mou!

TEL: +234 9 2728600
    Dear Friend,

AN URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL
    I am pleased to get across to you for a very urgent and profitable business proposal, Though I don't know you neither have I seen you before but my confidence was reposed On you when the Chief Executive of Nigerian chamber of Commerce and Industry handed me your contact for a confidential business.

I am the manager of Gulf Bank Nigeria Plc(GBN) Maitama Branch, The intended business is thus; We had a customer, a Foreigner (a Turkish) resident in Nigeria, he was a Contractor with one of the Government Parastatals. He has in his Account in my branch the sum of US$27 Million (Twenty Seven Million U.S. Dollars). Unfortunately, the man died seven years ago together with his children and wife in a plane crash,may there soul rest in peace, until today non-of his next of kin has come Forward to claim the money. Having noticed this, I in collaboration with two other top Officials of the bank we have covered up the account all this while.If nobody shows up as the next of kin to our said late customer,the corrupt government of my country will order us to put this money into the goverment tresuary,but will only at the end put all the money into their private pockets.

Now we want you (being a foreigner) to be fronted as one of his next of kin and forward Your account and other relevant documents to be advised to you by us to attest to the Claim. We will use our positions to get all internal documentations to back up the claims The whole procedures will last only ten working days to get the fund retrieved successfully Without trace even in future. Your response is only what we are waiting for as we have arranged all necessary things As soon as this message comes to you kindly get back to me indicating your interest Then I will furnish you with the whole procedures to ensure that the deal is successfully Concluded for your assistance we have agreed to give you thirty percent (30%) of the Total sum at the end of the transaction. I am assuring You that there is no risk in this transaction. also all correspondence Towards this transaction will be through telephone Fax, and email. I await your earliest response.
    Thanks,
    Yours Sincerely
    Mr.Chris Ubah

PLEASE DO CALL ME ON PHONE NUMBER 234 9 2728600 AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THIS MAIL.
    Otan megalwsw tha ginw vasilias
    Tha exw to xaremi mou sto kentro tis spilias
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by XD
    b.t.w. -> mia fora gamhsa exwntas sto repeat ena solaki tou
    necropethamenou pou exei postarei sto forum. Sigklonistikh,
    fantastikh, ypertath, aksexasth empeiria !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    kai episis http://www.anorimoi.com

True Metal Or No Metal At All

phra kai gw ena paromoio....alla de katalabainw ti diaolo spam einai.....
    "Τι χτυπαω??"

"Ενα μονο με ελιες. Και ενα μονο με πατατες."

Κλασσικό. Πρέπει να είχα λάβει ένα παρόμοιο πριν τρία χρόνια. Αν δεις βιβλία για internet n00bs, στο τμήμα για fake e-mails θα το έχει στάνταρ.

Το πιο άκυρο mail που'χω λάβει πάντως είναι spam απ'το ΛΑ.Ο.Σ.
    No trees were killed to send this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Default Re: Isws kai to pio akyro mail pou exw lavei sti zwi mou!

Quote Originally Posted by necropethamenos
    TEL: +234 9 2728600
    Dear Friend,

AN URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL
    I am pleased to get across to you for a very urgent and profitable business proposal, Though I don't know you neither have I seen you before but my confidence was reposed On you when the Chief Executive of Nigerian chamber of Commerce and Industry handed me your contact for a confidential business.

I am the manager of Gulf Bank Nigeria Plc(GBN) Maitama Branch, The intended business is thus; We had a customer, a Foreigner (a Turkish) resident in Nigeria, he was a Contractor with one of the Government Parastatals. He has in his Account in my branch the sum of US$27 Million (Twenty Seven Million U.S. Dollars). Unfortunately, the man died seven years ago together with his children and wife in a plane crash,may there soul rest in peace, until today non-of his next of kin has come Forward to claim the money. Having noticed this, I in collaboration with two other top Officials of the bank we have covered up the account all this while.If nobody shows up as the next of kin to our said late customer,the corrupt government of my country will order us to put this money into the goverment tresuary,but will only at the end put all the money into their private pockets.

Now we want you (being a foreigner) to be fronted as one of his next of kin and forward Your account and other relevant documents to be advised to you by us to attest to the Claim. We will use our positions to get all internal documentations to back up the claims The whole procedures will last only ten working days to get the fund retrieved successfully Without trace even in future. Your response is only what we are waiting for as we have arranged all necessary things As soon as this message comes to you kindly get back to me indicating your interest Then I will furnish you with the whole procedures to ensure that the deal is successfully Concluded for your assistance we have agreed to give you thirty percent (30%) of the Total sum at the end of the transaction. I am assuring You that there is no risk in this transaction. also all correspondence Towards this transaction will be through telephone Fax, and email. I await your earliest response.
    Thanks,
    Yours Sincerely
    Mr.Chris Ubah

PLEASE DO CALL ME ON PHONE NUMBER 234 9 2728600 AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THIS MAIL.

NECRO

PHGAINE EDW.. www.ebolamonkeyman.com

shmera to xanalegame.. den eisai kalos forumer.. :/
    σηκωσες λιγο την μπλουζιτσα και υποψιαστηκα οτι εισαι ο φρικ. Σε λιγα δευτερολεπτα ειχα μαθει την τραγικη αληθεια.Δεν ξερω αν προσεξες την απογοητευση στo προσωπο μου..
    http://stresss.deviantart.com
    http://www.myspace.com/posteke
    Yesterday 19:29 <menumission> de mporeis na kaneis ignore ton eauto sou sto tsat molis to dokimasa

στο θεωρητικό παρκούρ δίνω οστά και σάρκα,απο εμπόδιο σ΄ εμπόδιο πετάγομαι για πλάκα Άκου τον Φόρη and don't worry

spam sucks
    GET FUCKING CRAZY!!!!!

kala , ka8esai kai ta diabazeis kiolas????
    SIKTIR AND AFTER SIKTIR GO SIKTIR AGAIN

geia sou ESTRANGED kauliara
    Society Failed To Tolerate Me And I Have Failed To Tolerate Society

The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism — George Bernard Shaw