Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Black Sabbath news update, re: new studio album

Default Black Sabbath news update, re: new studio album

http://www.roadrun.com/blabbermouth.net ... emID=23012

Several BLACK SABBATH fans have launched an online petition to convince the original SABBATH members — Ozzy Osbourne, Tony Iommi,
    Terry "Geezer" Butler and Bill Ward — to record a new studio album following their scheduled appearance at this year's Ozzfest. "BLACK
    SABBATH is all together at the moment, so we would like to have this
    petition succeed while BLACK SABBATH is still in their current state of unity," they write. "If we wait until after the Ozzfest, there is a great chance that this opportunity will pass." To view and/or sign the petition, click here --->

http://www.petitiononline.com/BlackSab/petition.html

KOURKOUL : OXI ALLO KARVOUNO !!!
    There is a statue of a BUDDA in my driveway
    Rigid and stiff
    That's where the birds shit
    And he deserves it
    Me, like a blade of grass
    I bend profoundly
    No raindrops on me
    The wind blows 'round me

ta spaw ta spaeis ta spaei, spasimpa

kala
    Pisteuw oti apokleietai na vgaloun album , alla ean vgaloun provlepw diskara. Kai opoios amfivalei gia tin empneush tou Iommi shmeris, na akousei to "Iommi" kai na shutuparei.
    YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL. YOU ARE NOT BEAUTIFUL OR UNIQUE SNOWFLAKE. YOU'RE THE SAME DECAYING ORGANIC MATTER AS EVERYTHING ELSE. YOU ARE THE ALL-SINGING, ALL-DANCING CRAP OF THE WORLD.

HIPPIE METAL OR NO METAL AT ALL

the last ypnos... empneush exei na epidiksei o messie iommys apo to headless...
    Rigid and stiff
    And he deserves it
    I bend profoundly
    No raindrops on me
    The wind blows 'round me

Defunct Economist

ELEOS

somebody shoot them.

Kai episis tous maiden kai tous priest
    Practical men, who believe themselves to be quite exempt from any intellectual influences, are usually the slaves of some defunct economist.
    J. M. Keynes.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy Lackey
    kala
    Pisteuw oti apokleietai na vgaloun album , alla ean vgaloun provlepw diskara. Kai opoios amfivalei gia tin empneush tou Iommi shmeris, na akousei to "Iommi" kai na shutuparei.
    ayto akrivws.
    diskara \m/

■■

papara. oi maiden exoune bgalei ena BNW kai oi priest ena jugulator pou den htan kai kako . metakai oi dio bgalane piponia. DANCE & DEMO... gia na doume now oi priest

to iommi diskara ? xoxoxox ...
    Rigid and stiff
    And he deserves it
    I bend profoundly
    No raindrops on me
    The wind blows 'round me

to iommi gamaei pollous apo tous diskous ekeinhs ths xronias, exei fovera tragoudia,riffs kai oi kalesmenoi einai enas ki enas (krima pou de vghke 2os diskos). Opoios exei thn paramikrh amfivolia gia to kata poso tha gamaei h' oxi enas pithanos neos sabbath diskos (leme aaaaannn ginei) as akousei to "Who's fooling Who" apo to Iommi (ena apta kalytera tragoudia tou diskou) me ton Ozzy sta fwnitika kai ton Bill Ward sta drums.

We are left alone staring into the abyss, into the laughing face of madness.

m arese mono tou astbury kai tou steele. kai kati psychoman kai selling my soul, anamashmata dikwn tou riffz, xwris piaswdia..
    Rigid and stiff
    And he deserves it
    I bend profoundly
    No raindrops on me
    The wind blows 'round me

Time Is Mine

We are left alone staring into the abyss, into the laughing face of madness.

Τι άλλο θα δούμε; Επανασύνδεση, λέει, των Sabbath με Dio και μετονομασία του «νέου» γκρουπ σε -μαντέψτε- Heaven and Hell!
    Το βάζω εδώ γιατί είναι το μονο Sabbath news related topic που βρήκα.

A representative for BLACK SABBATH guitarist Tony Iommi has confirmed that the highly anticipated and much-rumored reunion of Iommi, Ronnie James Dio, Geezer Butler, and Bill Ward, appears to be shaping up and taking a new form. After various promoters have approached the former SABBATH bandmates' respective representatives, the guys have started taking all of this very seriously, as they have aparently wanted to reunite for some time now. It looks as if the new shape may be that of HEAVEN AND HELL - that is the moniker that the band is likely to use on their new venture. If all goes well, HEAVEN AND HELL should be hitting the road in early 2007.

In an August 16, 2006 appearance on the syndicated radio show "Rockline", Dio had the following to say about the possibility of further collaborations with BLACK SABBATH guitarist Tony Iommi:

"We've already written one [new] song together. The reason for that is that there's a release coming out, it's called 'Black Sabbath: The Dio Years' - they've already done one, of course, 'Black Sabbath: The Ozzy Years'; that was the beginning and, really, the best part of it all - but they've decided to do one, again, 'Black Sabbath: The Dio Years', and we wanted to make it a little but more special, not just give you things you've not heard from a live perspective. These are two things you'll never hear again - two new songs. We are going to do that. It's been fun already. The one we've done - the one that I've done with Tony has been really wonderful - just great to realize how magnificent a player he was. You forget that after 10 years at a time that you don't work with someone. So we are gonna be doing that. And I hope you'll like it. I think it'll be great."

On the rumors of him possibly rejoining BLACK SABBATH, Dio said, "There's always rumors about everything - about a RAINBOW reunion, about a BLACK SABBATH reunion. Our purpose was to do this because we wanted to have this product be a bit more special than anything else - not just, 'Here's a live track you've never heard before.' I mean, that's cool, but I'm sure people have heard that. We wanted to do something a bit more special, so the whole band would write and play these songs, and? They've wanted to hear them long enough, so here they are. But it's not anything that we've talked about leading to anything other than that. No, it's for that project."
    Deep in the night
    underneath the darkest skies
    searching for a sign or some distant light
    Screaming yet unheard
    repeating every line
    and every final word

They remain, they remain
    you still remain
    All these words and memories
    and everything you were to me
    they remain, they remain
    you still remain

Μού το είπαν πριν από λίγες μέρες, αλλά δεν το πολυπίστεψα. όχι ότι με χαλάει... αλλά γιατί δεν κάθονται στ' αυγά τους;

Τον ψεύτη τον Dio.Πριν ενα χρονο δήλωνε οτι μια τέτοια επανένωση δε θα ειχε νόημα. Εξάλλου λεει οτι την πρωτη φορα που πήγε στους Sabbath ήταν καταστροφή γιατι να το κανω δευτερη φορα???
    Οτι να'ναι για τον Πούτσο και δεν μπορω να καταλάβω τι θα τα κάνουν τόσα λεφτα... Απορώ....
    ELEOS

somebody shoot them.

Και τους Candlemass.........
    Ψόφος μεγάλος λοιπόν και σε περίπτωση που κυκλοφορήσει κατι ουτε σε mp3 δεν θα κάνω τον κόπο να το κατεβάσω.......
    Ο Μαξ ήταν εγωιστής.

Quote Originally Posted by distortionofperception
    Τον ψεύτη τον Dio.Πριν ενα χρονο δήλωνε οτι μια τέτοια επανένωση δε θα ειχε νόημα. Εξάλλου λεει οτι την πρωτη φορα που πήγε στους Sabbath ήταν καταστροφή γιατι να το κανω δευτερη φορα???
    Οτι να'ναι για τον Πούτσο και δεν μπορω να καταλάβω τι θα τα κάνουν τόσα λεφτα... Απορώ....
    ELEOS

somebody shoot them.

Και τους Candlemass.........
    Ψόφος μεγάλος λοιπόν και σε περίπτωση που κυκλοφορήσει κατι ουτε σε mp3 δεν θα κάνω τον κόπο να το κατεβάσω.......
    φαντάσου πόσο τζιτιπι ήταν η επιστροφή του το 92 που την ξέχασε κι ο ίδιος.

You are my detonator. Phantom Duck's Avatar

Μπα, εννοούσε την πρώτη φορά που έκαναν ριγιούνιον, όχι που συμμετείχε στους σάμπαθ γενικά.