Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fifth Angel

Quote Originally Posted by The Butcher
    Quote Originally Posted by TRAMPAKOULAS
    agoraste to leme
    nomizw mia fora to eida sto metropolis. itan eks iapwnias k i timi anw twn 25 k katw twn 30 eurw.

den ta'dwsa fysika (an ta'xa ekeini tin wra mporei k na ta dina)

Klepste ton!
    Rock or Nothing

arxidia ton fenrei kai sto amerikaniko rerelease, kai kanei kana 18ari...
    tou kolou dikaiologies...
    There is a statue of a BUDDA in my driveway
    Rigid and stiff
    That's where the birds shit
    And he deserves it
    Me, like a blade of grass
    I bend profoundly
    No raindrops on me
    The wind blows 'round me

ta spaw ta spaeis ta spaei, spasimpa

me 15 evroulakia pairneis to vinilio apo thn epic h th roadrunner kai ka8arizeis.25 ama 8es shrapnel
    IF IT'S NOT IN THY BLOOD, THOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND...

Quote Originally Posted by rockavlon
    arxidia ton fenrei kai sto amerikaniko rerelease, kai kanei kana 18ari...
    tou kolou dikaiologies...
    den einai dikaiologia. to oti den eixa ta lefta ti mera pou to eida einai alitheia.

to oti mporei k na min ta'dina etsi k alliws einai thema proteraiotitwn.

stin teliki an k oxi aythentiko to exw to cd k gamaei k mou arkei \m/
    Reality - larger than man's illusions
    or is it me?

ama thelei kaneis dinw to shrapnel ... to vinylio . ta xw se cd. an kai m aresei to cover tou pio poly ap ton aggelo. akouw. i mallon pm ama to thelete.
    There is a statue of a BUDDA in my driveway
    Rigid and stiff
    That's where the birds shit
    And he deserves it
    Me, like a blade of grass
    I bend profoundly
    No raindrops on me
    The wind blows 'round me

ta spaw ta spaeis ta spaei, spasimpa

Quote Originally Posted by rockavlon
    katebaste ton gia na ksestrabwtheite kai meta AGORASTE TON !!!

SIKTIR AND AFTER SIKTIR GO SIKTIR AGAIN

Αυτό κι αν είναι αν και δύσκολα το reunion (αν γίνει) θα αφορά εμφανίσεις τους εκτός ΗΠΑ.
    Ας πούμε ότι το τόπικ ξεθάβεται για να ξαναπούμε όλοι πόσο γαμάνε τα δύο (ναι, και τα δύο) δισκάκια τους.

FIFTH ANGEL Reunion In The Works? - Jan. 22, 2007

According to a posting on FifthAngel.net, credible rumors have begun to circulate that Seattle metal band FIFTH ANGEL may reunite for some shows later this year. No word yet on a firm lineup, but vocalist Ted Pilot and bassist John Macko are apparently in the mix. More information as it becomes available.

In an interview conducted last summer, FIFTH ANGEL bassist John Macko and guitarist Kendall Bechtel had the following to say regarding the possibility of a reunion:

Bechtel: "I think it would be a blast, and if people are out there to receive it, I would be only too happy to deliver."

Macko: "I would love to do some shows, but I don't think Ted will ever do it. But I really do appreciate the folks out there that still enjoy the music. Regardless of what happened in the past ? the bottom line is the music was great and that's all that really matters."
    Deep in the night
    underneath the darkest skies
    searching for a sign or some distant light
    Screaming yet unheard
    repeating every line
    and every final word

They remain, they remain
    you still remain
    All these words and memories
    and everything you were to me
    they remain, they remain
    you still remain

Καιρό έχω ν' ακούσω, πρέπει να ξεθάψω μάλλον (πρόλαβαν και ξεθαφτήκαν μόνοι τους βέβαια :ρ).

Prwta apo ola den nomizw oti o Theodoros Pilotos tha piasei eykola tis syxnothtes pou epiane tote...
    Parola ayta de 8a mas xalage na tous doume live...o Poulis 8a einai h xlwmo?Pios Kendall twra....
    Shout it Out!!!!!!
    Se plhrofow akoma oti an vgainei kati sovaro sth shmerinh mousikh pragmatikothta to 90% einai apo to xwro tou aor/hard rock.

Radiohead alania foreste ta foustania

O Yorke o Yorke mou ekane ena ksorki

Phoebus koita tous 8eous kai proskyna!!!!

ti lete re. kali fasi oi arpaxtes an einai na deis fifth angel.
    megali groupara
    ποθτανα ολα
    <Mitsmann>
    ολοι ειστε αβαγκαρντς αλλα οταν μπαινει το ΜΠΑΗ ΜΟΥΝΛΑΗΤ ΓΟΥΗ ΡΑΗΝΤ θυμαστε ολοι τι ειστε και απο που ερχεστε

iola 11
    www.facebook.com/iola11
    www.reverbnation.com/iola11 www.soundcloud.com/iola11 www.twitter.com/iola11band

Quote Originally Posted by Atropos View Post
    Κατά τ' άλλα, γι αυτόν το λόγο το GoT είναι σειρά με @@. Αν ήταν να κερδάει πάντα ο καλός και ο Ολυμπιακός με το Αιγάλεω, θα βλέπαμε Σβαρτσενέγκερ.

crack the whip and punish me

ystera apo kairo xekinaw gia douleia kai vazw to Time Will Tell
    kai erxomai kai diavazw ayto.....
    ante re PAOKAAAAAAAAAAARAAAAAAAAAAA
    Do we go and leave back our souls
    Do we leave and darkness is all we see?
    So we're all defenders of destiny
    And we're just a sign of the times
    Lost in dreams and we enter eternity
    Beyond the walls of an eternal light

Practice What You Preach GuardianOfIvorytower's Avatar

Cry Out The Fools ρε σεις.
    My Mission will save the World.
    But I'm still chasing time.
    Vanity...definitely my favourite sin.

Tσάμπα χαρήκαμε.

FIFTH ANGEL Reunion Plans Called Off - Feb. 1, 2007

According to a posting on FifthAngel.net, the previously rumored plans by the Seattle metal band FIFTH ANGEL to reunite for some live shows later this year have apparently been scrapped. According to bassist John Macko, a couple of key members of the group preferred not to go forward with the live dates, causing the band to shelve reunion plans indefinitely.

In an interview conducted last summer, Macko and FIFTH ANGEL guitarist Kendall Bechtel had the following to say regarding the possibility of a reunion:

Bechtel: "I think it would be a blast, and if people are out there to receive it, I would be only too happy to deliver."

Macko: "I would love to do some shows, but I don't think Ted [Pilot, vocals] will ever do it. But I really do appreciate the folks out there that still enjoy the music. Regardless of what happened in the past ... the bottom line is the music was great and that's all that really matters."
    Deep in the night
    Screaming yet unheard
    repeating every line
    and every final word

They remain, they remain
    you still remain
    they remain, they remain
    you still remain

Τώρα όμως;

FIFTH ANGEL BEGINS WORK ON FIRST ALBUM IN 20 YEARS

Press Release / Although not active for 20 years, one of Seattle's finest metal bands, Fifth Angel, has begun work toward a new studio project. Fifth Angel, formed in the mid-1980s, released two studio records, Fifth Angel (1986) and Time Will Tell (1989) to critical acclaim, building a rabid underground fan following. The band's song “Midnight Love” was the featured theme song of radio personality Howard Stern's TV show in the early 1990s. The following is an official statement from the band on its status:

"After 20 years, the musical wheels have started turning in the Fifth Angel world. Last fall, Ed Archer (rhythm guitar) felt the time was right to open up and get out the songs popping into his head and slowly began talking to the other members of Fifth Angel about working on some material. Now in 2009, that work has commenced, with Ed having completed demos for four songs, with another 15-20 ideas being worked on for future demos. John Macko (bass) and Kendall Bechtel (lead guitar) are also doing work with writing and recording demos.

The road to this point was a long one. We disbanded in 1990 after not receiving support from the industry. Promises weren't kept and the change in musical landscape from metal to grunge had the same impact on Fifth Angel as it did with most bands of the period. While fans didn't forget about Fifth Angel, the business side of music did. We all went on to other careers or other bands, perhaps not content, but proud of what we achieved.

However, with technology today allowing for remote recording, the Internet, etc., the world is a smaller place and the time is right for us to reconnect with our music and see where it leads. At present, the plan isn't for Fifth Angel to be a “career band,” but we're all dedicated to working on songs, and working toward the possibility of getting an album out there, and perhaps playing a few shows in different areas of the globe for all those fans that were denied that so many years ago.

Our lineup, as it sits now, remains the one on the Time Will Tell album: Ted Pilot on vocals, Ed Archer on rhythm guitar, John Macko on bass, and Kendall Bechtel on lead guitar. We have a drummer or two in mind to complete the lineup, and when the time is right, will announce who will fill that role in Fifth Angel.

For now, just know that the entire band appreciates every fan out there that has said such complimentary things about our music over the past 20 years. We've seen the comments on Amazon.com and YouTube, read the e-mails sent to FifthAngel.net and observed all the discussion on message boards on the Internet. We know bands say this all the time, but we truly are humbled by your enthusiasm for our music, particularly after being disbanded for so long. It means a lot to us. Hopefully, schedules permitting, we'll have some new music for everyone in the next year. - Ted, Ed, John, and Kendall (Fifth Angel)."
    Last edited by eleventh guardian; 24-03-2009 at 12:48.
    Deep in the night
    Screaming yet unheard
    repeating every line
    and every final word

They remain, they remain
    you still remain
    they remain, they remain
    you still remain