Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TheComicCon 4, 04-06/05/2018 @ Συνεδριακό Κέντρο Ι. Βελλίδης

ΝΕ ΤΙ; TheComicCon χωρίς Simpson, δε γίνεται.
    "Why do they blame me for all their little failings? They use my name as if I spent my entire day sitting on their shoulders, forcing them to commit acts they would otherwise find repulsive. "The Devil made me do it." I have never made one of them do anything. Never. I need no souls. And how can anyone own a soul? No, they belong to themselves. They just hate to face up to it..." -

Lord Lucifer Morningstar

Υπέροχος άνθρωπος, γελαστός και απολύτως προσιτός, απίστευτο χιούμορ και τεράστιο troll (όχι με τον ψαρωτικό τρόπο του Azarello, που πιθανότατα είναι ένας από τους πιο ευφυείς ανθρώπους που έχει τύχει να γνωρίσω), εντυπωσιασμένος από όλα και με τρομακτική αίσθηση της κατάστασης που ισχύει όχι μόνο εδώ, αλλά και στις ΗΠΑ. Πολύ πολύ κρίμα, ο καρκίνος του έχει προκαλέσει προβλήματα στην κίνηση και ενώ είναι στα 62 μοιάζει τουλάχιστον 10 χρόνια πιο γερασμένος, αλλά είναι ένας ΘΡΥΛΟΣ σε όλα του.
    "Why do they blame me for all their little failings? They use my name as if I spent my entire day sitting on their shoulders, forcing them to commit acts they would otherwise find repulsive. "The Devil made me do it." I have never made one of them do anything. Never. I need no souls. And how can anyone own a soul? No, they belong to themselves. They just hate to face up to it..." -

Lord Lucifer Morningstar