Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: DOOM ~ 31/3 @ Πάτρα - 1/4 @ Αθήνα - 2/4 @ Σαλόνικα

Default DOOM ~ 31/3 @ Πάτρα - 1/4 @ Αθήνα - 2/4 @ Σαλόνικα

mpala ola

Deafening, painstaking, BB King

Νομική λέει, γελάω. Εκεί.

Νομική... Μακάρι να βγω ψεύτης και να ακούσουμε τη μπαντάρα ΠΡΙΝ αρχίσουν οι μπάχαλοι τις καθιερωμένες μαλακίες του ΣΚ...

Στην Αθήνα το live θα γίνει στη Νομική,
    ενώ στη Θεσσαλονίκη για λογαριασμό της αυτόνομης θύρα 10
    All alone, or in twos,
    The ones who really love you
    Walk up and down outside the wall.
    Some hand in hand
    And some gathered together in bands.
    The bleeding hearts and artists
    Make their stand.
    And when they've given you their all
    Some stagger and fall, after all it's not easy
    Banging your heart against some mad bugger's wall.

Στην πάτρα το λάιβ δεν θα γίνει.

Στην Αθήνα με Χαοτικό Τέλος. Οκ τρομάζω λίγο.

Λολ... από κουβέντα σε παρέα μόλις είχε σκάσει το νέο:...

-Doom? Σοβάρα τώρα; Καλά, της πουτάνας.
    -Στην Νομική μάλλον.
    -Στην Νομική;... Δεν το βλέπω να γίνεται ποτέ αυτό το λάηβ...

Deafening, painstaking, BB King

σχετικά με το περιστατικό που έγινε πέρυσι στο live των Doom στη Χιλή και κόστισε τη ζωή σε 4 ανθρώπους.

ας διαβάσουμε πρώτα ένα αναλυτικό άρθρο που καταγράφει τα γεγονότα:

Report: Four Dead After Tragedy at DOOM Show in Chile

ας διαβάσουμε και τις ανακοινώσεις των Doom:

~> April 2015

http://www.doomcrustpunk.com/DOOMs_BLACK_CLOUD/DOOM____News.html

συγκεκριμένα, από τη μία αναφέρουν πως έμαθαν για το περιστατικό αφού τους είπαν να κατέβουν από την σκηνή κλπ.:

As a band & as individuals we are deeply shocked, saddened & distressed at the news that some of our fans lost their lives or were seriously injured due to the events that took place outside the venue in Santiago. This tragedy happened without our knowledge & was completely out of our control.
    The first we heard of this incident was when we were told to leave the stage after a few songs & taken back to our hotel. Only then did we receive trickles of information about the severity of this tragedy.
    ενώ από την άλλη:

We are devastated by the tragedy that occurred at this concert, but as far as we are aware this was caused by the people who forced their way into the venue using violence because they were refusing to pay an entrance fee. We feel the deaths and injuries that occurred are a direct result of these people’s selfish, thoughtless actions. We stand in solidarity with Fernando, Lafiskalia, Electro Zombies, Dentro De Nada, Rebel Music, the audience who attended the concert legitimately & most importantly the victims & the victims families & friends.
    τουλάχιστον προβληματίζει το γεγονός ότι δίνουν όλη την ευθύνη στους οπαδούς που έκαναν το ΝΤΟΥ, χωρίς να αναφέρουν τίποτα για τους σεκιουριτάδες/πάτσους, ενώ ταυτόχρονα παίρνουν ξεκάθαρα το μέρος των διοργανωτών.
    Last edited by Ghoul; 29-03-2016 at 15:43.

We are left alone staring into the abyss, into the laughing face of madness.

Κατα μια πιο 'τραβηγμενη' φημη, ακουστηκε οτι ακομα και επιτοπου οταν πληροφορηθηκε η μπαντα για τους τρεις νεκρους, καθυστερησε αρκετα να διακοψει το σετ της.
    Βρωμαει φουλ η φαση, και η πατρα ειναι η μονη πολη που τους εριξε ακυρο για το τουρακι τους εδω. Υποθετω οτι θα εχουν καποια πιο διασταυρωμενα ινφο, to do so...

More cunts telling lies about us. We do not work with fascists or cooperate with police. This is what happened in chile...

Chile was part of Dooms 2015 South American tour arranged by a couple of guys in Brazil. Right from the start we had problems with this particular gig. It was cancelled due to promoters either totally disappearing or us finding out they had dodgy politics.
    As a band we wanted to check it out as we had never been & wanted to find out more about the place rather than it was the place Pinochet used to rule over. The gig was given a last minute reprieve with a promoter (Fernando) jumping in & sorting it out.
    I had only heard good things about the place from some friends in the VARUKERS who had visited 6 months earlier, friendly people who were glad you made the effort to come so I wasn't too anxious about the visit even given the history of the place We were met by the promoter who put us up in a slightly down at the heel hostel but good enough for us (after travelling with very little sleep for nearly 48 hours) then followed on by taking us out for a meal. Santiago reminded me a lot of Barcelona. All was fine.
    We were told there had been a last minute change of venue as the first one was on the route of a protest march & this would cause a problem with people getting there. Still no problem.
    At the venue, the promoter had laid on some drink & food backstage, which was a nice touch as we never asked for it. There was a rumour that one of the previous promoters had sold a few fake tickets, but that was the first negative thing I heard & never heard it was actually true. Dmnt (our tour promoter) & I started to set up a stall to sell our band wares. The place is a long rectangular nightclub with a balcony going around it. Far end has a stage & opposite was the bar. You came in on the left of the bar at the back of the room. As we were setting up some things crashed against the wall from the doorway...I started to feel a bit uneasy, then two girls started a fight right in front of the merch table, which ended on the merchtable. Anyway, while this was happening ELECTRO ZOMBIES were playing, I looked up as they ended a song a bit abruptly. This was due to the bassist being hit in the face by a bottle (she needed 6 stitches) so the atmosphere was getting a bit tense.
    We packed up the stall & gave it up as a bad job & headed backstage to meet with the battered & disillusioned EZ crew. We were to play next & Den was a bit nervous that this was a standard type of welcome (we asked ELECTRO ZOMBIES why the guy had thrown the bottle & they just said 'there was no reason' & that 'he was just an idiot'), so we took to stage a little apprehensive of the outcome.
    The venue was fairly full (but not overfull as some people claimed later on). We started playing, no bottles, everything as normal until about halfway through the set & halfway through a song, Dmnt'shouted' at us to get off & he was 'very serious'. I asked after this song? He said "now, RIGHT now" so there was a mad dash to get us off stage with all our gear & into what can only be described as a cupboard backstage with no light (just the bare wires hanging out the wall).
    I didn’t see it from my vantage point at the back but a load of fully armoured up riot cops had rushed into the place, complete with riot shields. You obviously assume the worst, (but I was told it was to protect the place as we knew nothing of the "avalanche" & its consequences at this point in time.) We were ushered out the building, past the big iron gate flat on the floor & debris all over the place. I still knew nothing about the deaths until we walked around the corner to our digs & a guy told us that the promoter had been arrested & people had died. We asked about what was happening but it was all very sketchy & we just got a phone number & the promise of information later. We went back to the hostel & sat around stunned. That is basically my eye witness account.
    It was the aftermath of lies, twisted truths that has been pretty hard to sort through. We (DOOM) have been accused of it being our fault for numerous reasons like tickets were too expensive, we should have played for free, too many tickets were sold, which have all been disclaimed (or just plain ridiculous).
    Rumours spread that the security were hosing people with water & tasering but the Security camera footage shows the security (against at least 80 avalanchers) did nothing of the sort (I've been told the water would just earth the taser straight to earth anyway). We have since been told that the Doctors at the Hospital say that all the injuries were 'crush' related & not 'electric shock' & that these rumours were most likely started by the perpetrators of the avalanche. Basically, as far as we can tell from eye witnesses, footage from cameras, old messages on Facebook. The 'human avalanche" was planned on Facebook (by the same people who started the ‘Anti-DOOM’ page). They turned up & rushed the gate. The sheer numbers pushed the gate flat pinning people under it, they trampled over the fallen & rushed in down stairs that were soaking wet from the humidity coming out of the venue. I feel the backlash against us & the truth is the fact they in their selfishness killed a load of people , but rather than take the blame have tried to foist it on the promoter, security, band, anyone but themselves. We have (& still are) being hassled by these people, it's taken a subtler tone now trying to get money that we have promised to the victims’ families. Some of it is as sick as this whole tragedy.
    We are guilty of nothing here, some have claimed we are doing this "benefit" from guilt (probably the people who organised the avalanche). We could have walked away from this totally blameless & not lifted a finger to help, but we WANT to do something, we are just making sure we have everything in place to give the money to the right people, which in this atmosphere of lies, half truths (Maximum Rock & Roll interview) it's proving difficult but with the help of connected friends, we feel we have waded through the shit & know what is the truth.
    Thanks for helping us help the families of this pointless tragedy. We can't do anything for the dead but hope to help the families with the funeral costs & other sundries involved here.
    I just hope some lessons are learnt from this & something positive will come out of it.
    Stick / DOOM

Μιας και την ανοίξαμε τη συζήτηση, τσεκάρετε και τo video με πλάνα από τις κάμερες ασφαλείας:

Πρέπει να είσαι πραγματικά στόκος για να κάνεις μαζικό ντου σε ένα τέτοιο χώρο. Αυτό, χωρίς να βγάζω λάδι σεκιουριτάδες και λοιπούς τραμπούκους της διοργάνωσης.
    They say we've got a lifetime, but we know that ain't true.

είναι πραγματικά γτπ. πουθενά δεν έπρεπε να παίξουν, αλλά γμστα.
    ...when worms are granted wings, angels have to crawl...