Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: KSEPOULIMA

Ένα usb bluetooth dongle ψάχνεις; generic δηλαδή; Πες πότε μπορείς να περάσεις απ' το περίπτερο να στο φέρω μωρέ. Ούτε μονόζυγα, ούτε κούπες θέλω.
    Last edited by OniBocho; 25-06-2015 at 10:09.
    "Why do they blame me for all their little failings? They use my name as if I spent my entire day sitting on their shoulders, forcing them to commit acts they would otherwise find repulsive. "The Devil made me do it." I have never made one of them do anything. Never. I need no souls. And how can anyone own a soul? No, they belong to themselves. They just hate to face up to it..." -

Lord Lucifer Morningstar

pou ine to periptero sou na peraso avrio

Το έχω στην τσάντα μου απ' το Σάββατο, να ξέρ'ς!
    "Why do they blame me for all their little failings? They use my name as if I spent my entire day sitting on their shoulders, forcing them to commit acts they would otherwise find repulsive. "The Devil made me do it." I have never made one of them do anything. Never. I need no souls. And how can anyone own a soul? No, they belong to themselves. They just hate to face up to it..." -

Lord Lucifer Morningstar

Firestorm has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
    "I am Ubik. Before the universe was, I am. I made the suns. I made the worlds. I created the lives and the places they inhabit; I move them here, I put them there. They go as I say, then do as I tell them. I am the word and my name is never spoken, the name which no one knows. I am called Ubik, but that is not my name. I am. I shall always be."

www.monolith.gr

ΚΟΛΑΣΗ
    "I am Ubik. Before the universe was, I am. I made the suns. I made the worlds. I created the lives and the places they inhabit; I move them here, I put them there. They go as I say, then do as I tell them. I am the word and my name is never spoken, the name which no one knows. I am called Ubik, but that is not my name. I am. I shall always be."

www.monolith.gr

update

Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post

- akoustika AKG K545 kainourgia sta 130 euro

- keyboard apo thinkpad t430 kainourgio - 20 euro

- midi 77 pliktra 140 eur

- dualshock2 to usb + dualshock 2 xeiristirio 10 euro

- HDMI to DVI adaptors + polla polla polla kalwdia - free

- router zte - free

- koupa taksidiou GELERT sto xartoni ths

- monozygo

kapnos
    Last edited by metamelia1; 07-09-2015 at 05:07.

Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
    kapnos
    Μήπως παίζουν ακόμα τα AKG?
    I've got an infinite number of places to go, the problem is where to stay

ta dosa se ena pedaki sta todaylicious mou dose ena katostariko kai ta forese sto kefali tou me laxtara

eho auta edo tora http://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-UE-.../dp/B00A668MZI ta aspra - ta thelis?

Γενικά κοιτάζω σε hi-fi ακουστικά οπότε μάλλον όχι. Το θέμα είναι πως αγόρασα τον Ιούνιο αυτά αλλά αποδείχθηκε πως είναι μικρά για να χωρέσουν τη καρκάλα μου. Τα σκοτώνω λοιπόν στα 60€ με αποδείξεις, κουτιά κ γενικά όλα τα παρελκόμενα. Αν λοιπόν κάποιος ενδιαφέρεται ή έχει να προτείνει ακουστικά για ανθρώπους με μεγάλο κεφάλι να το πει..

Spoiler
    I've got an infinite number of places to go, the problem is where to stay

how to hi-fi? sou rixno auto edo kai apofasizeis monos sou - ath-m50, ue6000, momentum, sony kai k550/545/553 pezeis, tsekareis ebay kyriws, enenida shipped kostizo ego