Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Witcher 3

Δε με χαλάνε μωρέ, μια χαρά είναι όλα. Απλά περίμενα κάτι τρομερά εντυπωσιακό, φυσικό, μετά από τόσα χρόνια single-player gaming απραξίας (τελευταία φορά που έπαιξα κάτι τέτοιο, ήταν το Skyrim), και δεν είναι.
    Life begins at 45°.

Παίξε Battlefront II τότε να σε πέσει το σαγόνι. (δεν το αγόρασα, δε νομίζω να ξαναστηρίξω ΕΑ)
    "Why do they blame me for all their little failings? They use my name as if I spent my entire day sitting on their shoulders, forcing them to commit acts they would otherwise find repulsive. "The Devil made me do it." I have never made one of them do anything. Never. I need no souls. And how can anyone own a soul? No, they belong to themselves. They just hate to face up to it..." -

Lord Lucifer Morningstar

Quote Originally Posted by 12 stars circle your brow View Post

ΚΑΠΟΙΟΙ *γκουχ γκουχ* πήραν.
    εγώ κατσικώθηκα σε συμφοιτητή μου

Quote Originally Posted by BLiTzER View Post
    Τι πισιά αγοράζετε;
    χαχαχα το ντέσκτοπ που έχω είναι από το 2006 (αγνά χρόνια), δυνατό για την εποχή του, διπύρηνο με 2 γκιγκά ραμ, ψιλοαντέχει ακόμη

το λαπιτόπι όταν το πήρα το 12, το θέλα για την σχολή, οπότε δε ψήθηκα ποτέ να κοιτάξω για κάρτα γραφικών, μόνο cpu και ram, και σιχτιρίζω ακόμη που δεν έβαλα nvidia, επειδή με την cuda μας βγήκη η ψυχή

Τα λάπτοπ είναι για casuals.
    Life begins at 45°.

O Mikros K8oulou When Black Roses Bloom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lady_of_winter View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 12 stars circle your brow View Post

ΚΑΠΟΙΟΙ *γκουχ γκουχ* πήραν.
    εγώ κατσικώθηκα σε συμφοιτητή μου

Quote Originally Posted by BLiTzER View Post
    Τι πισιά αγοράζετε;
    χαχαχα το ντέσκτοπ που έχω είναι από το 2006 (αγνά χρόνια), δυνατό για την εποχή του, διπύρηνο με 2 γκιγκά ραμ, ψιλοαντέχει ακόμη

το λαπιτόπι όταν το πήρα το 12, το θέλα για την σχολή, οπότε δε ψήθηκα ποτέ να κοιτάξω για κάρτα γραφικών, μόνο cpu και ram, και σιχτιρίζω ακόμη που δεν έβαλα nvidia, επειδή με την cuda μας βγήκη η ψυχή

Τι ψιλοαντέχει το διπύρινο με 2 γκίγκα ράμ, να το κοιτάς έντονα? Έχω 2πύρινο, με 4 γκίγκα, αγορασμένα το 10? με (μέχρι που πέθανε) δυνατή κάρτα γραφικών, και με το ζόρι σήκωνε Dead Space 1-2-3. Βέβαια στα νιάτα του, είχε σκίσει όλα τα Fallout απο το 3 και μετά, και λίγα online με βαριά γραφικά (LineageII official κλπ). Και τώρα ψυχοραγεί στα πατώματα.
    Ravel: There is no room for '2' in the world of 1's and 0's, no place for 'mayhap' in a house of trues and falses, and no 'green with envy' in a black and white world.

GΟG ή Steam;
    Life begins at 45°.

O Mikros K8oulou When Black Roses Bloom's Avatar

Steam, αν και ποτέ δεν έκανα assign όλα τα παιχνίδια μου στο Steam, (μόνο τα Warhammer related για να μπορώ να τα κατεβάζω όπου και αν είμαι ).
    Ravel: There is no room for '2' in the world of 1's and 0's, no place for 'mayhap' in a house of trues and falses, and no 'green with envy' in a black and white world.

GOG
    "Why do they blame me for all their little failings? They use my name as if I spent my entire day sitting on their shoulders, forcing them to commit acts they would otherwise find repulsive. "The Devil made me do it." I have never made one of them do anything. Never. I need no souls. And how can anyone own a soul? No, they belong to themselves. They just hate to face up to it..." -

Lord Lucifer Morningstar

Μην ξεχνάς το 3ο γράμμα...

cowboy bebop 12 stars circle your brow's Avatar

Μόνο GOG.
    Throughout the times of perplexity and illusion
    We've got some last Gods left, worth keeping
    That go by such names as Kindness and Honesty.

I want us to hold swords again
    As in the years of the old tales.
    But this time, to fight for Dignity and Solidarity.

Against the waves of darkness and death
    I'm walking with Eternal Brightness in my eyes.

Lord Lucifer Morningstar

Double post με σχετικά off topic χαρακτήρα, αλλά δεν υπάρχει και καταλληλότερο μέρος να τοποθετηθεί.

Αφού πήρε $9.500 γιατί τόσα ζήτησε και δεν απάιτησε δικαιώματα, γιατί πίστευε πως τα video games δεν έχουν κοινό και επιτυχία, προχθές ο δικηγόρος του Sapkowski, έστειλε στην CDPR το ακόλουθο:

October 2, 2018

Subject: Receipt of a demand for payment submitted on behalf of Mr. Andrzej Sapkowski

Legal basis: Art. 17 of the Market Abuse Regulation _MAR_ – inside information

The Management Board of CD PROJEKT S.A. with a registered office in Warsaw, Jagiellońska 74, hereby announces that on 1 October 2018 the Company received an official demand for payment filed by plenipotentiaries of Mr. Andrzej Sapkowski.

The notice indicates that Mr. Andrzej Sapkowski expects payment of additional royalties beyond what had been contractually agreed upon between himself and the Company. The contents of the notice are attached to this report.

In the Company’s opinion the demands expressed in the notice are groundless with regard to their merit as well as the stipulated amount. The Company had legitimately and legally acquired copyright to Mr. Andrzej Sapkowski’s work, i.a. insofar as is required for its use in games developed by the Company. All liabilities payable by the Company in association therewith have been properly discharged.

It is the Company’s will to maintain good relations with authors of works which have inspired CD PROJEKT RED’s own creations. Consequently, the Board will go to great lengths to ensure amicable resolution of this
    dispute; however, any such resolution must be respectful of previously expressed intents of both parties, as well as existing contracts.

In the Company’s opinion receipt of the abovementioned demands meets the significance criterion due to the identity of the person submitting the demands.

Disclaimer:

This English language translation has been prepared solely for the convenience of English speaking readers. Despite all the efforts devoted to this translation, certain discrepancies, omissions or approximations may exist. In case of any differences between the Polish and the English versions, the Polish version shall prevail. CD PROJEKT, its representatives and employees decline all responsibility in this regard.
    Κάπου πήρε το μάτι μου ότι ζητάει χοντρά χρήματα, $16.000.000 Προφανώς παίζει ρόλο και το γεγονός ότι η σειρά του Netflix θα εκτινάξει τη δημοτικότητα του αρχικού δημιουργήματός του, αλλά ποιος του φταίει (έχω βάλει πούλμαν α λα Μουρίνιο στη γραμμή του τέρματος για να μην σκοράρει κανένας καυλόμμισσαρ) αν δε χειρίστηκε σωστά την αρχική συμφωνία;

Πραγματικά, κάτι τέτοιες κινήσεις με απωθούν από το να θέλω να διαβάσω το επόμενο βιβλίο, όσο κι αν έχω αγαπήσει τη σειρά.

Lord Lucifer Morningstar

26 Οκτωβρίου, ανήμερα του Άη Δημήτρη του ενός εκ των δύο δρακοκτόνων της θρησκείας του γιουνάν, έσκασε μύτη ΑΥΤΟ:

Το κατεβάζετε από εδώ, γιατί το nexusmods ψιλοτραμπαλίζεται και με ευχαριστείτε αργότερα:

https://www.moddb.com/mods/farewell-...e-wolf-trailer

This mod is an excellent culmination to the Witcher series, despite it's non canon nature. The narrative is quite frankly excellent and evokes the warm fuzzies excellently.

That being said, I hope these people never mod again.

And begin to create and sell their own games, I will most certainly be in line when that happens.

Lord Lucifer Morningstar

https://thewitcher.com/en/news/42167/a-new-saga-begins

Ανάμεικτα συναισθήματα για το ότι εγκαταλείπουν την REDEngine και θα το αναπτύξουν σε Unreal 5, αλλά δεν με ενδιαφέρει καθόλου. Βλέπεις Witcher; Είναι καλό!

Lord Lucifer Morningstar