Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: TV Series ~ The Off Topic Thread

Να πούμε σε αυτό το σημείο ότι ο Sapkowski δε βγάζει χρήματα από τα παιχνίδια, γιατί πολύ απλά -ως αρκετά παλιομοδίτης- δεν πίστεψε πως θα πάνε καλά και έχει τη γενικότερη εντύπωση πως τα video games είναι για χαζούς.

Το μόνο ελπιδοφόρο είναι το Netflix σε όλη την ιστορία κι ότι ευτυχώς, εγκαταλείφθηκε προς το παρόν η ιδέα για ταινία. Μακάρι βέβαια ο συγγραφέας να είναι πραγματικός σύμβουλος κι όχι α λα GRRM.
    "Why do they blame me for all their little failings? They use my name as if I spent my entire day sitting on their shoulders, forcing them to commit acts they would otherwise find repulsive. "The Devil made me do it." I have never made one of them do anything. Never. I need no souls. And how can anyone own a soul? No, they belong to themselves. They just hate to face up to it..." -

Lord Lucifer Morningstar

The shanara cronicles! IT could have been Better...much much Better...MTV γαμω το θεό σού.
    1) e4, c5
    2) Νf3

True Detective update: Mahershala Ali confirmed for season 3. Nic Pizzolatto had written two episodes for a possible third installment and Deadwood boss David Milch had been brought into the fold. HBO also revealed the Deadwood movie script Milch wrote is also “terrific”.

http://ew.com/tv/2017/07/26/true-det...-ali-season-3/
    <menumission> otan fas klwtsia sth mapa pou 8a sou meinei a3exasth 8a to prosexeis to stomataki sou kalutera peoroufhxtra
    <menumission> eunouxismenh orka

The late Terry Pratchett would have been “over the moon” at the “dream” casting of David Tennant as the demon Crowley in the forthcoming adaptation of Good Omens, according to the Discworld author’s long-time assistant Rob Wilkins.

Amazon confirmed that Michael Sheen will play the angel Aziraphale, and Tennant will take on the role of Crowley, in Amazon Studios’ six-episode adaptation next year. Co-authored by Pratchett and Neil Gaiman, the 1990 fantasy bestseller Good Omens tells of Crowley and Aziraphale’s attempts to prevent the apocalypse, following the birth of the antichrist, Adam, in Lower Tadfield, Oxfordshire.

Ποστάρω / ρωτάω εδώ για να μην κάνω νέο θρεντ που θα έχει 1-2 απαντήσεις με το ζόρι:

Βγήκαν όλα τα επεισόδια ( 8 ) του Defenders. To Daredevil το λατρεύω, Jessica Jones τελείωσα με τα χίλια ζόρια μόνο και μόνο λόγω θεού Tennant, με Luke Cage και Iron Fist δεν ασχολήθηκα καν. Αυτό εδώ όμως προς το παρόν μου αρέσει πάρα πολύ, σαν να στήνονται τα πιόνια για τις επόμενες σεζόν της κάθε σειράς ξεχωριστά που θα γίνει ο κακός χαμός. Να δω λοιπόν και τα Cage/Fist ή τζάμπα χρόνος;

Επίσης,

το luke cage ηταν καλό με ωραίες μουσικές, iron fist είχα ξεκινήσει το πρώτο και δε βλεπόταν.
    Talking monkey, yeah, yeah. Came here from the future. Ugly sucker, only says "ficus".

Grzegorz Brzęczyszczykiewicz MoRmEnGiL's Avatar

Eh. To LC htan etsi k etsi, eixe prosegmeno sthsimo alla xwlaine poly to delivery. To iron fist htan ontws xeirotero alla oxi poly, gia emena.

My morning sun is the drug that brings me near
    To the childhood I lost, replaced by fear

Ξεκίνησα να βλέπω μια σειρά που λέγεται Urban Myths, δεν το έψαξα καθόλου αν έχουν βάσει οι ιστορίες, αλλά τις λες σίγουρα απολαυστικές (είδα 2 μια με την επίσκεψη του Μπομπ Ντύλαν στην Αγγλία να δει τον Ντέιβ Στιούρτ και και μια με τον Σάμιουλε Μπεκετ και την "φιλία του?" με τον Αντρε δε Τζάιαντ όταν ήταν μικρούλης )
    Our "Urban Myths" are stories that have been passed down over time and have now become part of urban folklore. But are they true? We take a slightly tongue in cheek, mischievous -- and deliberately ambiguous -- look at what might have happened.
    20λεπτά σφηνάκια, μια χαρά
    Αλέξη, Αλέξη! Τελείωνε , ΞΕΚΌΛΛΑ

O Mikros K8oulou When Black Roses Bloom's Avatar

Ωραίο ακούγεται το απο πάνω.
    Ravel: There is no room for '2' in the world of 1's and 0's, no place for 'mayhap' in a house of trues and falses, and no 'green with envy' in a black and white world.

Quote Originally Posted by When Black Roses Bloom View Post
    Ωραίο ακούγεται το απο πάνω.
    Ne.

:ΓΟΥΕΗΒ:

https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2017/...ion-tv-series/

During a Disney earnings call today, Disney CEO Bob Iger announced plans for a live-action Star Wars TV series and a new trilogy, likely coming after 2020.FURTHER READING

Disney to give Netflix the white-gloved Mickey middle finger in 2019

The series will apparently be part of the previously announced Disney streaming service. In August, Disney unveiled those plans after it acquired a video-streaming company called BAM Tech. Currently, Disney has an exclusive deal with Netflix for streaming its films and TV series; that deal began in 2012 and expanded last year.Iger shared a handful of original projects in progress for Disney's streaming service, however. The first Star Wars live-action TV series rightfully garners headlines, but the CEO also noted series based on Monsters Inc., High School Musical, and a new Marvel property would be coming, too. Further details, like creative teams or time frames, were not shared regarding those projects.The other major news impacting a galaxy far, far away centers on a familiar name to the Star Wars-universe. Iger said that Rian Johnson, director and screenplay writer for The Last Jedi, has agreed to a deal to create a new Star Wars trilogy down the road (presumably after the current trilogy wraps with the JJ Abrams-led Episode IX in 2019). In a statement to Entertainment Weekly, Lucasfilm said this project would be "separate from the episodic Skywalker saga... Johnson will introduce new characters from a corner of the galaxy that Star Wars lore has never before explored."

Peaky Blinders kainouria saizon , 15 Noemvriou

The End of the Fucking World, είδα τα πρώτα 2 επεισόδια χθες και σταμάτησα μόνο και μόνο για να μη ξενυχτήσω. Αν και 20λεπτης διάρκειας. Ψυχοπαθής και αντιδραστική σε ένα αχτύπητο δίδυμο.

John Cleese: Political Correctness Can Lead to an Orwellian Nightmare

βρηκα ενα βιντεακι που μαζευει μερικες σειρες

Vielen Dank für alles was mal war