Thread: Continuum

Default Continuum

Νέα σειρούλα sci-fi. Φαίνεται αρκετά ενδιαφέρουσα, τώρα βγήκε το 2ο επεισόδιο.

Continuum is a one-hour police drama centered on Kiera Cameron, a regular cop from 65 years in the future who finds herself trapped in present day Vancouver. She is alone, a stranger in a strange land, and has eight of the most ruthless criminals from the future, known as Liber8, loose in the city.
    Lucky for Kiera, through the use of her CMR (cellular memory recall), a futuristic liquid chip technology implanted in her brain, she connects with Alec Sadler, a seventeen-year-old tech genius. When Kiera calls and Alec answers, a very unique partnership begins.

Kiera’s first desire is to get "home." But until she figures out a way to do that, she must survive in our time period and use all the resources available to her to track and capture the terrorists before they alter history enough to change the course of the future. After all, what’s the point of going back if the future isn’t the one you left?

Kiera knows that the eight terrorists will resort to criminal activity to further their goals of taking down the corporations that will one day rule the world. Lives will be lost. Her goal is to kill or capture them before they can turn the world upside down.

For Kiera, there's only one organization that can help her hunt down Liber8, and through clever thinking, manages to work with the Vancouver Police Department. Partnered up with Detective Carlos Fonnegra of the Special Investigations Unit, Kiera positions herself perfectly to hear about Liber8's activities and hopefully intervene.

Like Kiera, Carlos is a cop with a passion for justice. They are from totally opposite ends of the ideological spectrum. Coming from 2012, Carlos believes in justice for the individual while Kiera, coming from 2077, believes in justice for the corporation. This provides sparks on many levels: work, political worldviews and emotionally.

Yet despite their differences, they have each other's back. And although they get off to a rocky start, there's an inherent trust that blooms between them. Kiera, brought up and trained to always depend on her technology, finds her relationship with Carlos has her learning to listen to her gut for the first time.

Source: http://continuumtheseries.com/

Μέτριο δυστυχώς.

Hah, κι ετοιμαζόμουν να χαζέψω κανένα επεισόδιο!
    Those of you who think you know everything are annoying to those of us who do.

Η σειρά ανεβάζει στροφές όσο περνάει ο καιρός.

Kαναδάς...άρα δοκιμάζουμε.
    Τime travel,άρα στηρίζουμε.
    Όμορφη πρωταγωνίστρια,άρα καυλαντίζουμε.
    Κάτι πάει να πει με μελλοντική διακυβέρνηση από εταιρείες,αντισιακούς,άρα προμοτάρουμε.
    Έχει δόσεις αμερικλανιάς,άρα στεκόμαστε κριτικά.
    Μην κράζουμε από αρχικά επεισόδια,άρα δοκιμάζουμε άφοβα.

υ.γ.έχουν γαμηθεί οι υποτιτλιστές να δοκιμάζουν όλα τα αμερικάνικα,υπάρχει και Καναδάς και Ηνωμένο Βασίλειο και τα τοιαύτα...

^Χαχα θεϊκό post.

Το μόνο που δεν μ' αρέσει, ακόμα, τουλάχιστο, σ' αυτήν την σειρά είναι ο Κάρλος (όχι το τσακάλι, αλλά ο μπάτσος), ενώ το OST της είναι πανέμορφο και το ψάχνω!

Spoiler
    Σκηνή στο μπάνιο του μέλλοντος, όπου ο "κολλητός" του συζύγου της Κίρα την "πιάνει" από πίσω.

ηθοποιοία φρίκη, σενάριο προβλέψιμο, σκηνοθεσία έτσι κ έτσι, καλούλι όμως, δε μπαίζει κ κάνα άλλο φουτουριστικό αυτήν την εποχή..
    "I am Ubik. Before the universe was, I am. I made the suns. I made the worlds. I created the lives and the places they inhabit; I move them here, I put them there. They go as I say, then do as I tell them. I am the word and my name is never spoken, the name which no one knows. I am called Ubik, but that is not my name. I am. I shall always be."

www.monolith.gr

ενάμιση επεισόδειο είδα και το κλεισα. Οι κακοί επαναστάτες και η καλή αστυνομία συνεχίζονται και μετά;

For Science,You Monster. Ethereal's Avatar

τι λεει τελικα αυτο οσοι ειδατε ολη τη σεζον;αξιζει το bandwidth;
    το οτι δεν εφαγε κοψιμο και παει και για δευτερη σεζον φανταζομαι ειναι θετικο;

Ναι, κατεβάζεις άφοβα!

Grzegorz Brzęczyszczykiewicz MoRmEnGiL's Avatar

My morning sun is the drug that brings me near
    To the childhood I lost, replaced by fear