φρέσκο πράμα από Σουηδία
    πρώτο EP των Domkraft
    μπαμπάτσικο!
    κάνε ψαλίδι θα γίνει ζημιά!

wtch trial's victim Fucking Wizard's Avatar

καινουρια ανακαλυψη

εχουν 1 ντεμο προς το παρον

σε αλλα νεα οι Griftegard το σταματησαν.υπενθυμιζω

"I know this: if life is illusion, then I am no less an illusion, and being thus, the
    illusion is real to me. I live, I burn with life, I love, I slay, and am content."

http://www.myspace.com/cosmicplunge
    http://el-gr.facebook.com/pages/Cosm...p_178091127385

Μιας και δεν ακουσα πολλα καινουρια πραγματα φετος, μια λιστα με 10 καπως θαμενα αλμπουν.Σε τυχαια σειρα, καπου αναμεσα '95 - '04.

1.Great Coven - Viaticum

2. Scald - Will of Gods Is a Great Power

3. Revelation - ...yet So Far

4. Oversoul - Seven Days in November...

5. Earthride - Taming of the Demons

6. Blood Farmers - Blood Farmers

7. Pale Divine - Thunder Perfect Mind

8. Internal Void - Unearthed

9. Cold Mourning - Lower than Low

10. Serpent - Autumn Ride
    "I know this: if life is illusion, then I am no less an illusion, and being thus, the
    illusion is real to me. I live, I burn with life, I love, I slay, and am content."

Μερακλή, Μάγε!
    ALL YOU THE TRUTHFUL SPRATTLE WITH ME,
    LET'S SWEEP THE FALSE ONES AWAY!

UPDATE FROM THE CRYPT: Just to confirm - due to personal and political reasons, With The Dead will no longer be working with Mark Greening.
    As far as we’re concerned, it is not worth wasting any more time on the matter. The band will continue, with UK dates and a new line-up to be announced very shortly.
    τον μπουλο

ΤΑ'ΛΕΓΕ ΤΟ ER!!!1~

Quote Originally Posted by Fucking Wizard View Post
    UPDATE FROM THE CRYPT: Just to confirm - due to personal and political reasons, With The Dead will no longer be working with Mark Greening.
    As far as we’re concerned, it is not worth wasting any more time on the matter. The band will continue, with UK dates and a new line-up to be announced very shortly.
    τον μπουλο
    Όμορφα. Αναμενόμενη εξέλιξη. Αν και θεωρούσα πιο πιθανό να φύγει ο Lee Dorrian.

Ας πω την ιστορία λοιπόν:

Κάπου τον Οκτώβριο, κάνω αυτό το ποστ στη σελίδα των Cathedral.

Μετά από λίγο, με μπλοκάρουν από την σελίδα. Στέλνω μήνυμα στην Rise Above και ζητάω τον λόγο, καθώς και την άποψη του Lee Dorrian για τις πολιτικές απόψεις του Mark Greening. Μου απαντάει ο ίδιος ο Lee Dorrian, λέγοντάς μου χαρακτηριστικά ότι απεχθανόταν τον φασισμό πριν καν καλά μάθει τι σήμαινε η λέξη και πως σε όλη του τη ζωή πάλευε ενάντια σε ρατσιστικές και φασιστικές απόψεις. Πράγμα πολύ λογικό αν κανείς έχει παρακολουθήσει έστω τους στίχους του ή την μουσική του ιστορία. Επίσης, ανέφερε ότι πάντα έκραζε τον Jus Oborn για τα ραφτά που φορούσε, τα οποία και αφαιρούσε με photoshop από τις φωτογραφήσεις τους. O Mark Greening τον είχε διαβεβαιώσει ότι δεν συμπαθούσε τους Ναζί και με ρώτησε αν έχω περισσότερα στοιχεία για την σχέση του, τα οποία και παρέθεσα (όπως και link του γνωστού ER Thread. ). Υπάρχουν ντοκουμέντα, φυσικά, αλλά επειδή είναι προσωπικά μηνύματα το θεωρώ σοφό να τα κρατήσω για τον εαυτό μου.

Λυπάμαι (ή και όχι) που επιβεβαιωνόμαστε με αυτήν την ανακοίνωση. Ας την αφιερώσουμε στους απανταχού haters. Μια μικρή νίκη για το κίνημα.

We are left alone staring into the abyss, into the laughing face of madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghoul View Post
    All

I am writing this to inform you that unfortunately I will not be performing in With The Dead with Lee and Tim at the upcoming shows that have been booked, including Roadburn 2016.
    I should explain that the above isn't news to me. I have been excluded from dealings with the band and its label, Rise Above Records, since October 2015 and despite several letters and attempts to address the issues as well as a personal apology on my part over the previous months, I did not receive any response until late last week.
    It is massively disappointing as I want to be there to perform the tracks that we have written and recorded together as With The Dead, and whilst I have not left the band, it is clear that I am to be excluded from its activities for the foreseeable future.
    With regards to the dispute, I'll start by saying 'shit happens', it has been an extremely stressful couple of years; ending Ramesses, rejoining one of my earliest bands Electric Wizard, giving up my role in the then newly formed 11 Paranoias and starting work on With The Dead. It may or may not have been my fault for blowing my lid or just being difficult to work with, who knows, hell I am a 38 year old musician with an expertise in doom and extreme music, I have been making music for longer than I care to recall and what you see is what you get.
    Unfortunately, last week I received a letter from the corporate law firm instructed to represent Lee, Tim and Rise Above Records and whilst I have been expressly informed that I cannot share the correspondence, it has been made abundantly clear that my exclusion is to continue. It is disappointing as those involved are adults and professional musicians but most importantly, they were my friends, so I thought that we would reach a resolution and that it would blow over. Whilst I had held out hope, I don't have the funds or patience to argue with an ensemble of lawyers about playing drums.
    Ultimately, I am there to bash the kit and make the music that I also grew up listening to, it doesn't ever seem to pay too well, despite having contributed to some records that I am extremely proud of, but you know what, I will not let this get me down and I will continue making music that I hope to share with you.
    Apologies to anyone who has quizzed me about With The Dead in recent months. On a more positive note, I hope to see you soon.

Mark Greening
    http://doommabbestia.blogspot.de/201...with-dead.html

You are my detonator. Phantom Duck's Avatar

στείλτου πμ "φλώρε εγώ σε γάμησα"

πάλι τον έριξαν στη μοιρασιά τον greening τον μπαγλαμά
    ΚΟΚΚΑΛΙΚΟ ΚΤΗΝΟΣ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxsVERUpM6I

μεγας εισαι ghoul και θαυμαστα τα εργα σου

Οι With The Dead διέγραψαν την παραπάνω ανάρτηση, υποθέτω λόγω του βρωμόξυλου που έπαιξε στα σχόλια.

η νέα τους σύνθεση είναι:

Members:
    Lee Dorrian - vocals.
    Tim Bagshaw - Guitar.
    New members:
    Leo Smee (ex-Cathedral) - Bass.
    Alex Thomas (ex Bolt Thrower) - Drums.

αντικαταστατης απο τα lidl
    ΚΟΚΚΑΛΙΚΟ ΚΤΗΝΟΣ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxsVERUpM6I

Quote Originally Posted by Ghoul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fucking Wizard View Post
    τον μπουλο
    Όμορφα. Αναμενόμενη εξέλιξη. Αν και θεωρούσα πιο πιθανό να φύγει ο Lee Dorrian.

Ας πω την ιστορία λοιπόν:

Μετά από λίγο, με μπλοκάρουν από την σελίδα. Στέλνω μήνυμα στην Rise Above και ζητάω τον λόγο, καθώς και την άποψη του Lee Dorrian για τις πολιτικές απόψεις του Mark Greening. Μου απαντάει ο ίδιος ο Lee Dorrian, λέγοντάς μου χαρακτηριστικά ότι απεχθανόταν τον φασισμό πριν καν καλά μάθει τι σήμαινε η λέξη και πως σε όλη του τη ζωή πάλευε ενάντια σε ρατσιστικές και φασιστικές απόψεις. Πράγμα πολύ λογικό αν κανείς έχει παρακολουθήσει έστω τους στίχους του ή την μουσική του ιστορία. Επίσης, ανέφερε ότι πάντα έκραζε τον Jus Oborn για τα ραφτά που φορούσε, τα οποία και αφαιρούσε με photoshop από τις φωτογραφήσεις τους. O Mark Greening τον είχε διαβεβαιώσει ότι δεν συμπαθούσε τους Ναζί και με ρώτησε αν έχω περισσότερα στοιχεία για την σχέση του, τα οποία και παρέθεσα (όπως και link του γνωστού ER Thread. ). Υπάρχουν ντοκουμέντα, φυσικά, αλλά επειδή είναι προσωπικά μηνύματα το θεωρώ σοφό να τα κρατήσω για τον εαυτό μου.

Λυπάμαι (ή και όχι) που επιβεβαιωνόμαστε με αυτήν την ανακοίνωση. Ας την αφιερώσουμε στους απανταχού haters. Μια μικρή νίκη για το κίνημα.
    ΠΩΠΩΠΩ ΜΟΝΟ ΓΚΟΥΛ ΛΕΜΕ!!!!
    ΓΟΥΕΛ ΠΛΕΗΝΤ ΜΠΡΟ ΚΑΙ ΩΡΑΙΑ ΕΞΕΛΙΞΗ : )))

\Μ/