Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The indie games corner

Grzegorz Brzęczyszczykiewicz MoRmEnGiL's Avatar

Default The indie games corner

Αποφάσισα να ανοίξω αυτό το topic αποκλειστικά κ μόνο για να ποστάρω video newz links klp.

Δεν πρόκειτε να προσπαθίσω να το κρατάω και καλά up to date με την indie scene, απλά θα ποστάρω ό.τι μου τραβάει την προσοχή.

Αρχής γενομένης, fez:

Καθώς και οι φιναλίστ της indiecade 2011

http://indiegameschannel.com/wp/2011...ailers-part-1/

Το At a Distance γενικά είναι πολύ ενδιαφέρον, αν και δε μπορείς να καταλάβεις τι παίζει από το trailer λόγω της φύσης του game.

Και ένα πολύ χρήσιμο και ενδιαφέρον σχετικό site:

http://indiegames.com
    Last edited by MoRmEnGiL; 29-09-2011 at 10:33. Reason: Τώρα και χωρίς greeklish!

My morning sun is the drug that brings me near
    To the childhood I lost, replaced by fear

Industrial Might & Magic casshern's Avatar

kai h biblos toy inti5nt gaming, bebaiws vaiveos, h AM, o prigkips tis diy nootropias, taratatzoum,

TIGSource !!!

to apokatw argei akoma, alla oh!, the potential...
    Resistance is useless

Νέο Humble Indie Bundle!

Γιά όσους δεν γνωρίζουν, ιδού μια σούμα:

The Humble Indie Bundles or Humble Bundles are a series of game bundling experiments that allow users to purchase collections of multi-platform DRM-free independently developed video games online in a "pay-what-you-want" manner, with proceeds bypassing middlemen and going directly to the indie developers and charities.
    Αυτή τη φορά πρόκειται για ένα μόνο game αλλά τι game. Το Frozen Synapse!

Κλασσικά αν πληρώσεις πάνω από το μέσο όρο πέρνεις bonus ένα παλιότερο bundle, το οποίο αυτή τη φορά είναι το Frozenbyte bundle.

TL;DR: Με πέντε δολλάρια (τη στιγμή που γραφόταν αυτό) πέρνεις τα:

Frozen Synapse, Trine, Shadowgrounds, Shadowgrounds Survivor, Splot (preorder bonus),Jack Claw (prototype bonus)

Και τα χρήματα διαλέγεις πως θα τα μοιράσεις μεταξύ δημιουργών, site, και 2 charities.

Βουρ.

<menumission> otan fas klwtsia sth mapa pou 8a sou meinei a3exasth 8a to prosexeis to stomataki sou kalutera peoroufhxtra
    <menumission> eunouxismenh orka

Αυτό το Hawken πότε βγαίνει επιτέλους! Έχει ανακοινωθεί τίποτα;

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritCrusher View Post
    Το ξέρω ότι υπάρχει σχετικό thread, αλλά είπα να βάζω ό,τι έχει να κάνει με indie stuff εδώ.

Quote Originally Posted by Parasight View Post
    Αυτό το Hawken πότε βγαίνει επιτέλους! Έχει ανακοινωθεί τίποτα;
    When will it be released?
    When it’s done. We’re not done yet, but development is going well and we should have more announcements soon.
    Απο το επίσημο site.

Το έψαξα λίγο στα γρήγορα και δε βρήκα κάποια σχετική δήλωση κάπου.
    Κοινώς υπομονή.

2 Νέα.

Πρώτον και σημαντικότερον, κυκλοφόρησε επιτέλους το The Binding of Isaac. Δε χρειάζετε να πω πολλά, πρόκειτε για ένα Zeldoειδές Action rpg από τον έναν από τους 2 τύπους πίσω απο την Team Meat και το Super Meat Boy.

==> Εδώ κατευθείαν. <==

Δέυτερον, κυκλοφόρησε το Frayed Knights: The Skull of S'makh-Daon (καμία σχέση με WWF κλπ )

Frayed Knights: The Skull of S'makh-Daon is a 3D indie computer RPG for Windows (and, soon, Mac) featuring turn-based combat, old-school sensibilities, and a story of high adventure and comedy. Who says RPGs have to be so serious?
    In a world of jaded heroes and veteran adventurers, you play a team of misfits: Arianna, a dainty warrior with an attitude problem; Dirk, an adrenaline-junky rogue who doesn’t seem to understand the word ‘subtle;’ Benjamin, a nature-priest and an ill-suited newcomer to the adventuring lifestyle, and Chloe, a ditsy sorceress with a love of cute, fuzzy animals and setting her enemies on fire.
    Adventuring is always a dangerous profession, but recently things have gotten bad. Very bad. Teams of expert fortune-hunters are getting "morted," suffering great losses against enemies that are better prepared than ever. In the taverns and Adventurer's Guildhalls, whispered rumors speak of the return of an evil that once all but destroyed civilization. But as many great and famous adventurers fall to this growing threat, perhaps this bunch of losers - called "The Frayed Knights" (but never to their faces) - might just be the heroes the world really needs:
    The wrong people at the wrong time.
    Features:

• 30+ hours of gameplay.
    • Challenging, turn-based combat in a game that plays at your pace.
    • A unique "Drama Star" system that rewards the player for playing through tough situations instead of reloading and replaying.
    • A spell named, "Power Word: Defenestrate."
    • Over a hundred base spells, most with several upgraded variants.
    • An innovative trap-disarming / lockpicking system using character skills and items to disable a device one component at a time.
    • Over 80 feats to customize your party as they progress through the game.
    • A detailed, "stats-heavy" rules system... which you are free to ignore if you choose.
    • Nearly 200 different items to be used and abused by your characters.
    • A "Quarterstaff of Nad-Whacking."
    • Sixteen "dungeons" (interior adventuring areas), five outdoor areas, one village, an alternate dimension, and some green dude's one-room hovel.
    • A THICK (virtually) 69-page PDF manual. For those who want more than just the tutorials...

http://rampantgames.com/frayedknights/

Για να είμαι ειλικρινής μου φαίνετε overpriced για ό,τι προσφέρει, αλλά oh well.
    Last edited by MoRmEnGiL; 29-09-2011 at 20:53.

Το roguelike Cardinal Quest έιναι για μια και μόνο μέρα free.

Cardinal Quest is an arcade-style dungeon-crawler inspired by 1980s classics such as Gauntlet, Red-Box D&D and Golden Axe: Choose your champion and begin your quest to slay the Evil Minotaur!

Πηγαίνετε σε αυτή τη σελίδα και δίνετε τον κωδικο BXZQ00097 στο discount code, πατάτε recalculate, συμπληρώνετε τα πεδία (δε χρειάζετε τα πραγματικά σας στοιχεία, πέρα από το email ίσως) και θα βγάλει το σχετικό download link.

Browser embedded demo εδώ ή εδώ.

Last edited by MoRmEnGiL; 03-10-2011 at 09:50.

ωραίος, γάμησε το game.
    Η σκέψη μου είναι πλήρως αλλοτριωμένη, ιδεαλιστική, αταξική, αντιπατριωτική και "ολίγον άρρωστη".

ok έπαιξα cardinal quest ανακάλυψα το πανέμορφο είδος των roguelike games και στα comments ενός review βρήκα αυτό το διαμαντάκι.
    Η σκέψη μου είναι πλήρως αλλοτριωμένη, ιδεαλιστική, αταξική, αντιπατριωτική και "ολίγον άρρωστη".

Ενδιαφέρον. Τα roguelikes είναι μεγάλο σκάλωμα, στα 90ties έλειωνα με τέτοια, ειδικά τα 2 mordor τα είχα λειώσει

Moving on, today's game: 8-Bit Night

8-Bit Night is a puzzle platformer with a unique level layout flip mechanic: you control both the game's protagonist and his phantom self at the same time, but only one can be active while the other stays in the background and mimic all of your moves. The objective here is basically to collect all of the yellow pixels you see in each screen, and some of the pixels can only be reached with just one character or the other.

Buy Full Version only for $9.99 and receive over 50 brainstorming levels

Κ άλλο ένα gameplay vid:

Spoiler

Το όλο level shift mechanic στα platform games έχει αρχίσει και ανθεί τώρα τελευταία. Επίσης μου άρεσε η μουσική στο συγκεκριμένο.

Ok, να κάτι ενδιαφέρον. Ένα first person war game που δεν είναι shooter. Αντίθετα παίζεις ένα δημοσιογράφο που καλύπτει έναν εμφύλιο πόλεμο. Το όνομα αυτού WarCo.

Ορίστε και μια σχετική συνέντευξη με ενδιαφέρουσες πληροφορίες.

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2011...rco-interview/

Stealth Bastard: Tactical Espionage Arsehole aka Super Meat Boy meats (σορρυ) Metal Gear

In a world where people try to charge more for virtual hats than real hats, Stealth Bastard is something of an anomaly. The best kind of anomaly, that is. It’s a fully featured stealth platformer – self-described as being “like Metal Gear Solid and Super Meat Boy had a baby out of wedlock” – and it’s completely free. Seriously! And if that’s not enough (you greedy jerk), there’s also a level editor, leaderboards, a rating system – everything, in other words, short of your wildest dreams and a pony. (Or two ponies if your wildest dream is a pony.)

Είναι τζάμπα και κατεβάζουμε από http://www.stealthbastard.com/

Οκ, "what's the catch" ? To μόνο που μπορώ να βρω είναι αυτό στο installation του παιχνιδιού:

3.3 We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to restrict or limit access to the Game and retrieve information from your personal computer and any connected equipment used to access our Game as we deem necessary to protect the security of our Game and or enforce these terms and conditions.
    Αν και οκ μεχρι στιγμής όσοι το έχουν ψάξει έχουν πει ότι δεν παίζει περίεργο activity. Είδωμεν.
    <menumission> otan fas klwtsia sth mapa pou 8a sou meinei a3exasth 8a to prosexeis to stomataki sou kalutera peoroufhxtra
    <menumission> eunouxismenh orka

Senior Member Harbinger of Death's Avatar

Παίξαμε χθες, εμένα μου άρεσε πολύ. DotA in Space, αλλά με ενδιαφέροντα στοιχεία στρατηγικής, και επίσης, είναι ΑΡΓΟ. Δε χρειάζεται 200 APM για παίξεις καλά.

Έχει κι άλλο ένα mode, team deathmatch με γύρους.

Αν έχετε υπομονή δείτε το review του TotalBiscuit για δαύτο.
    Last edited by Harbinger of Death; 06-11-2011 at 02:11.
    http://frontierpsycho.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by saloth sar View Post
    Το αποκουμπι του κρετινου, του φασιστα και του καθε μαλακα ειναι η προστασια της γυναικας, οταν και αμα σταματουν να τις θεωρουν ολες πουτανες και δυο-τρεις τρυπες για γαμησι μοναχα.