Thread: :pink: Fenriz :pink:

Default :pink: Fenriz :pink:

apo to rilapsoforoum.aksizei.

Regarding her "encounters with Fenriz" she writes:

"First time I saw Fenriz, was up on a mountain, Haukelifjell, at the Haukeligrend bus-stop, when I was like 15 years old, (thinking...) ..... sometime around 1989 or 1990...I was going to buy some stuff to eat inside the bus stop building, and while waiting to pay for the food, I looked through the windows, to look at the nature outside, and saw a youg man with long hair walking alone down by some mountian lakes...I was in my teenage Guns N Roses period, wearing my black leatherjacket with G N`R "Appettite For Destruction" on the back, and rushed outdoors..I didnt know it was Fenriz then, but I remember his eyes, and I remember him. Then he just walked into another bus, and it drove away.

5 years later I saw him at the bus station in Oslo, I was minding my own business outside the bus station where the busses are parked, and was quite pissed at a bus driver who annoyed my about my gladiator boots, and accidently I looked to see inside the bus station, and there Fenriz was! He was standing still, looking straight at me, through the big windows, with a smile around his face. Then he suddenly walked very fast to get into a bus, and then he drove away again.

In the years after that, in the mid 90`s mostly, I have seen him many times on Elm Street. And I have had eye-contact with him many times. He invited me once over to his table where I talked to him about blue smurfs and stuff I cant remeber since I was completely utterly drunk, and also got his autograph on an Elm Street postcard, which I have lost due to moving alot. I also got the barkeeper at Elm to play the first two songs on "Vinterskugge" to Fenriz.

I have also had a very scary supernatural Fenriz experience, where he actually scared the hell out of me. It was at Elm, we were sitting like 15 meters away from eachother. And then we had this eye contact thing again, where I lost track of time, only looking into his eyes. Time stood completly still, but at the same time people around was moving, it was like only me and Fenriz was standing still in time. And suddenly after having looked into his eyes for I dont know how long, I got this very scary unearthly supernatural feeling, I completely froze, and was so scared I hardly dared to move my eyes in another direction. But slowly I did, and after that, it was like it had never happened.Fenriz was sitting there, like nothing had happened, he didnt even look at me. A very strange experience, time stood completely still only for me and Fenriz.

He has also smiled to me many times, and once he sat at the bar in Elm, and I didnt even know he was looking at me, cause I was very occupied and pissed at the local telephone inside the bar, cause it wouldnt take my coints, becasue I was going to make an important phonecall, but i was so drunk I didnt understand the phone was not working, hehe......so when I was so pissed at the phone I almost wanted to crush it, I noticed Fenriz in the bar looking at me, and he smiled to me and raised his glass of beer to me.
    I hope I see Fenriz again soon, he is very cool Cool"

cool cool! HEHEHE I wish I had her luck lolol

a monkey in silk is a monkey no less

to thread pantws eprepe na to peis :black: Fenriz :black:

We are left alone staring into the abyss, into the laughing face of madness.

-psofaw- o fenriz einai o apostolos tou satana sti gh pou parasyrei a8wes neares ston ''kako'' dromo..
    Sad..So Sad..A Host of Sorrows..And You are One of Them..

Dream a little dream of me...

I'll laugh until my head comes off.

o apostolos gkletsos

Could be..An htan vevea stin perifimi ellinikh showbiz.
    Sad..So Sad..A Host of Sorrows..And You are One of Them..

Dream a little dream of me...

I'll laugh until my head comes off.

oi blackmetallades pane voltoules me ta leoforeia.... LOL
    "Anakalyfthike xtes to emvolio tis malakias. K osoi malakes tre3oun na to kanoun tha ine pragmatika malakes giati ine emvolio k oxi oros."

kai gw kapws etsi tha kana an me koitaze h Belluci

alla belluci>fenriz...

fenriz a.k.a o metallas ths geitonias sas
    σηκωσες λιγο την μπλουζιτσα και υποψιαστηκα οτι εισαι ο φρικ. Σε λιγα δευτερολεπτα ειχα μαθει την τραγικη αληθεια.Δεν ξερω αν προσεξες την απογοητευση στo προσωπο μου..
    http://stresss.deviantart.com
    http://www.myspace.com/posteke
    Yesterday 19:29 <menumission> de mporeis na kaneis ignore ton eauto sou sto tsat molis to dokimasa

στο θεωρητικό παρκούρ δίνω οστά και σάρκα,απο εμπόδιο σ΄ εμπόδιο πετάγομαι για πλάκα Άκου τον Φόρη and don't worry

wraio avatar ang me ypnwtise...
    σηκωσες λιγο την μπλουζιτσα και υποψιαστηκα οτι εισαι ο φρικ. Σε λιγα δευτερολεπτα ειχα μαθει την τραγικη αληθεια.Δεν ξερω αν προσεξες την απογοητευση στo προσωπο μου..
    Yesterday 19:29 <menumission> de mporeis na kaneis ignore ton eauto sou sto tsat molis to dokimasa

στο θεωρητικό παρκούρ δίνω οστά και σάρκα,απο εμπόδιο σ΄ εμπόδιο πετάγομαι για πλάκα Άκου τον Φόρη and don't worry

Τι εννοείς????????????????????????????????????

pws upnotizoun oi upnwtistes otan tous koitas sta matia...ena tetio prama.. mpravo o fenriz...