Thread: wanted items

Default wanted items

Hello,
    and I sympathize with you all...even with myself.
    I know that when you are a fan, you want everything.It's a pain in the arse to seek and not to find.It's even worse when you find but can not pay...
    The Spiritual Beggars discography isn't THAT vast, but there are some items that are pretty scarce.Name them...maybe I or other members/forum users can help you out. Maybe the band can offer a hand!
    Be it the first EP on Wrong Again, the 10'' vinyl on Edling's Froghouse, be it t-shirts or autogrammed stuff...well,simply ask!
    I for mytself am after some demo stuff, so...
    Skal,
    Monday morning I open a beer and light a cigar, put my pen to paper and write, I hate you all.
    www.insidecharmers.com

Hey, I am looking for the BBC recordings at the Radio One Friday Rock Show and any other live stuff. I have the Roskilde gig (Ad Astra era) only.

Hi,
    well the BBC sessions are planned to eventually be released so hold your breath...
    Where did you get the Roskilde gig?
    Monday morning I open a beer and light a cigar, put my pen to paper and write, I hate you all.
    www.insidecharmers.com

Hey man!

Found it on soulseek.
    BTW, I don't share regular albuns, just rare stuff, demos, hard to find records and boots. We have to support cool bands like Beggars, Magus, Firebird and etcs... ))
    Anyone who has Beggars' (and other related bands) rare stuff who are willing to share, please make contact! I really want more material from these guys!
    Cheers!!!

PS: Check out http://www.plasnetastoner.hpg.ig.com.br/emagusi.htm for an interview I did with JB earlier this year!

By the way is there any music store in Athens where I can find the Blind Dog new album? The guy at the Rock City said me that due to the problematic distribution it is very difficult to find it.
    The world is full of kings and queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams

I think their label is MeteorCity... that means awful distribution here in Greece as did with Abdullah and other bands in the past. Try metropolis...

■■

Ehmmm,
    I believe Blind Dog are no more on Meteor City, correct me if I'm wrong! I think their new record is released through the french Listenable and I think they do have distro in Greece. If it's bad, this means that only a few copies will find their way to here, but I don't think Blind Dog will sell a lot, so in the end it will be easier than thought to find their super "Captain Dog Rides Again".
    Btw, notice that Spiritual Beggars thank them on "Another Way To Shine".
    And they hail from Halmstad...
    Skal,
    www.insidecharmers.com

Concerning the Blind Dog album, I saw one in Metropolis yesterday.... Unfortunately I don't remember the title... The price was a bit high though (23 euros)....
    and light it up forever, and never go to sleep

If anyone is interested I have few decent shows by Firebird, Cathedral, Fu Manchu, ZZ Top all recorded from the audience by a friend.

I'm also starting to collect better sounding Sabbath shows/demos too.

I dont want alot of trading - just the first to offer an excellent On Fire tour show please.

(Hope this aint breaking forum rules!)