Page 311 of 353 FirstFirst ... 211261301309310311312313321 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,665 of 5289

Thread: The...

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom Gone View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FIXXXER View Post
    Kingdom Gone και ικονοκλαστ ειναι οι τυποι που θα εκραζαν εναν επιστημονα λογω σεξιστικου πουκαμισου επειδη το πουκαμισο του ειχε μια ζωγραφια (!!!) γυναικας σε σεξι εμφανιση απο κομικ, και θα εβγαζαν συμπερασμα οτι το εν λογω πουκαμισο αποθαρρυνει γυναικες απο το να γινουν επιστημονες, οπως ειχαν πει καποιες φεμινιστριες της πουτσας τοτε με τη γνωστη ιστορια.
    Δε θα τον έκραζα απλά, θα έκανα καταγγελία στη διοίκηση του πανεπιστημίου για sexual harassment, θα τον έκανα βούκινο στο ίντερνετ, θα κανόνιζα διαμαρτυρίες έξω από το χώρο δουλειάς του και το σπίτι του, θα έκανα ότι περνάει απ΄ το χέρι μου να χάσει τη δουλειά του, να καταστραφεί η υπόληψη του και να μην τον ξαναπροσλάβει όχι πανεπιστήμιο ή ερευνητικό κέντρο, ούτε μπεργκεράδικο στην Αλάσκα. Και μετά καθώς θα περιφέρεται άστεγος, ημίτρελος, κατεστραμμένος, μόνος, με τη γυναίκα του να τον έχει παρατήσει και να έχει γίνει τροτέζα και τα παιδιά στην πρόνοια, θα περνούσα με τις φιλενάδες μου από δίπλα του και θα έφτυνα στο χέρι που θα άπλωνε ζητώντας ελεημοσύνη και θα γελούσα. Μετά θα πηγαίναμε σε κάποιο κυριλάτο μαγαζί απέναντι από κει που έχει τις χαρτόκουτες του και καθώς θα πίναμε ντράη μαρτίνι θα έπαιρνα τηλέφωνο την αστυνομία και θα έλεγα "ναι γεια σας, έχω να κάνω μια καταγγελία, παρενοχλούμαστε από έναν βιαστή, παρακαλώ ελάτε γρήγορα, φέρτε τα swat".

Ωραιο το τρολαρισμα ή τουλαχιστον ελπιζω να τρολαρεις, γιατι αν οχι ----->https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lobotomy

John Cleese: Political Correctness Can Lead to an Orwellian Nightmare

Dissolution of the Soviet Union. The Russian SFSR officially renames itself to the Russian Federation (you were 2 days old)

George H. W. Bush and Boris Yeltsin formally declare that the Cold War is over (you were 1 month old)

The Maastricht Treaty is signed, founding the European Union (you were 1 month old)

Over 80% of visitors to this site are younger than you
    Writer J.R.R. Tolkien dies (you were 2 months old)
    The Vietnam War ends with the fall of Saigon (you were 1 year old)
    The Berlin Wall falls (you were 16 years old)
    Diana, Princess of Wales, dies in a car crash (you were 24 years old)
    Αυτό με γάμησε : Facebook is founded (you were 30 years old)
    Αλέξη, Αλέξη! Τελείωνε , ΞΕΚΌΛΛΑ

Πού τα βγάζει αυτά να σε πάω μια κόντρα.

Grzegorz Brzęczyszczykiewicz MoRmEnGiL's Avatar

When you were born there were approximately 4,538,489,275 other people alive on Earth.
    There are now about 7,340,793,700 people alive.

Stamathse ta phdieste xwris kapota de 8a xwrame se ligo re.

December 20th, 1946:
    Frank Capra's It's a Wonderful Life, is released in New York
    Nearer to your birth date than today!

12th Apr 1981
    Columbia, The first Space Shuttle to orbit the Earth takes off (you were 2 months old)

1st Aug 1981
    The first 24-hour video music channel MTV (Music Television) is launched (you were 6 months old)

28th Jan 1986
    The Space Shuttle Challenger disaster (you were 4 years old)

Apo tis palioteres anamnhseis pou exw. H skhnh me stoixeiwnei akoma..

26th Apr 1986
    A catastrophic nuclear accident occurs at the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant in Ukraine (you were 5 years old)

De mas lene tyxaia paidia tou Chernobyl...

19th Nov 1996
    Microsoft's Clippy is unleashed on the world with the release of Microsoft Office '97 (you were 15 years old)

19 years are not enough to forget that annoying shit.

You are 12,672 days old.

I want them back. Give them to me.

My morning sun is the drug that brings me near
    To the childhood I lost, replaced by fear

Радость простых мелодий Fireknight's Avatar

Epidi den ta kserw kala me ta capital controls, gia peite: Mporw na steilw lefta apo ellinikh trapeza se allh ellinikh trapeza h yparxei kapoio orio?
    the game is the game

cowboy bebop 12 stars circle your brow's Avatar

Κινήσεις σε λογαριασμούς εσωτερικού γίνονται κανονικά χωρίς περιορισμό.
    Throughout the times of perplexity and illusion
    We've got some last Gods left, worth keeping
    That go by such names as Kindness and Honesty.

I want us to hold swords again
    As in the years of the old tales.
    But this time, to fight for Dignity and Solidarity.

Against the waves of darkness and death
    I'm walking with Eternal Brightness in my eyes.

και αν θες να στείλεις σε κάποιον λεφτά πάνω από 420€ και να τα πάρει ινσταντ*, ταχυδρομική επιταγή
    Αλέξη, Αλέξη! Τελείωνε , ΞΕΚΌΛΛΑ

When you were born there were approximately 4,539,365,477 other people alive on Earth.

251783139230 km
    The distance you have travelled as the Sun revolves around the center of our galaxy.

689666859630 km
    As our galaxy is moving relative to the rest of the universe, this is how far you have travelled towards the Great Attractor.

As an infant

12th Apr 1981 Columbia, The first Space Shuttle to orbit the Earth takes off (you were 2 months old)
    13th May 1981 Pope John Paul II is shot and nearly killed by Mehmet Ali Ağca, a Turkish gunman (you were 3 months old)
    12th Jun 1981 Raiders of the Lost Ark, film directed by Steven Spielberg is released (you were 4 months old)
    29th Jul 1981 Charles, Prince of Wales, and Lady Diana Spencer marry at St Paul's Cathedral, London (you were 5 months old)
    1st Aug 1981 The first 24-hour video music channel MTV (Music Television) is launched (you were 5 months old)

(καλά όλα αυτά, αλλά δε λέει το μαλακισμένο ότι όταν ήμουν 8 μηνών βγήκε κυβέρνηση η ΠΑΣΟΚΑΡΑ και ο Αντρέας μας)
    "Why do they blame me for all their little failings? They use my name as if I spent my entire day sitting on their shoulders, forcing them to commit acts they would otherwise find repulsive. "The Devil made me do it." I have never made one of them do anything. Never. I need no souls. And how can anyone own a soul? No, they belong to themselves. They just hate to face up to it..." -

Lord Lucifer Morningstar

Quote Originally Posted by BLiTzER View Post
    Εγώ θέλω απλά να σημειώσω ότι η γυναίκα του ονιμπότσα, στις τελευταίες δουλειές της, δούλευε σε φίλους/συγγενείς κι έπαιρνε "μαύρα" για να τους βοηθήσει, όχι το αντίστροφο. Αχ, τυχερούλη!
    Απαντώ εδώ, για να μη στεναχωριέται κι ο Σαμπρελίνος.

Πέρα από την πλάκα λοιπόν, πιστεύεις ότι ένας άνθρωπος, σε μια ηλικία που έχει ξεφύγει από τη ζώνη 18-25 χοντρικά, προτιμάει να δουλεύει ανασφάλιστος; Για να γλιτώσει τι; Την εφορία; Για μεγαλύτερο μεροκάματο, το οποίο τελικά δεν παίρνει; Και να στερηθεί πόσα περισσότερα εν τέλει;

Δεν παίρνω προσωπικά αυτό που είπες, αλλά θέτω την ερώτηση γενικά και πολύ σοβαρά, καθώς είμαι πολύ τυπικός σε αυτά τα ζητήματα και δυστυχώς, είμαι αναγκαστικά εγγεγραμμένος στο χειρότερο δυνατό ασφαλιστικό φορέα.
    "Why do they blame me for all their little failings? They use my name as if I spent my entire day sitting on their shoulders, forcing them to commit acts they would otherwise find repulsive. "The Devil made me do it." I have never made one of them do anything. Never. I need no souls. And how can anyone own a soul? No, they belong to themselves. They just hate to face up to it..." -

Lord Lucifer Morningstar

Πιστεύω ότι προτιμάει να δουλεύει.
    Life begins at 45°.

http://news247.gr/eidiseis/texnologi...=24MediaWidget

Το πρόγραμμα -αγνώστου προϋπολογισμού μέχρι στιγμής- υποστηρίζεται από το Πανεπιστήμιο της Νέας Υόρκης και από το φιλανθρωπικό Ίδρυμα Kavli.
    σίγουρα δεν είναι κουλούρι?
    Rock or Nothing

Δεν είναι, είχα ποστάρει πριν καιρό κάτι παρόμοιο για το ίδρυμα ΚΑΒΛΙ. Ο Φίξξξερ ξέρει περισσότερες λεπτομέρειες!

Lord Lucifer Morningstar