Thread: Straight Opposition / My Distance / I Want You Dead / My Turn ~ 6/5 @ Προκάτ35, Πάτρα

Default Straight Opposition / My Distance / I Want You Dead / My Turn ~ 6/5 @ Προκάτ35, Πάτρα

"Dream about a purpose and a reason to exist, dream about the love that everyone's missed. Throw your dreams away and join the frightened world, you should be ashamed." (Ian MacKaye/Embrace)

Ωραια
    Poverty, depression, power and despair Conditioned inside and out to the point of no return by a world not crafted by hands of our own yet still we march in step to the cadence of its irregular beatThe damage has been done- irreparable and all-encompassingNature is as archaic word that could never explain this mess Worlds become obsolete like ideas and they won’t have to burn the booksWHEN NOONE READS THEM ANYWAY!

bump! αυριο.
    Poverty, depression, power and despair Conditioned inside and out to the point of no return by a world not crafted by hands of our own yet still we march in step to the cadence of its irregular beatThe damage has been done- irreparable and all-encompassingNature is as archaic word that could never explain this mess Worlds become obsolete like ideas and they won’t have to burn the booksWHEN NOONE READS THEM ANYWAY!

ξεκινάμε.
    "Dream about a purpose and a reason to exist, dream about the love that everyone's missed. Throw your dreams away and join the frightened world, you should be ashamed." (Ian MacKaye/Embrace)