Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jackass 3D (2010)

οχι ο Dunn ρε πούστη μου, απο όλους τους βλάκες του jackass πέθανε ο πιο συμπαθής

Σε ένα σωστό κόσμο οι ΕpicMealTime τρώνε το πτώμα του.

ΠOΡNOMETANAΣTHΣ

Πάλιωσε ο Βέγγος.

Briar

Συνεργάτης Β. Τσιβιλίκα Kaserinos's Avatar

Το 'χει ξανακανει o ηλιθιος λιγα χρονια πριν.

ενταξει τα χουν καψει ολα οι αλλοι, χαχ

Δεν έχει ανακοινωθεί κάπου οτι είναι fake, ούτε καν στο foxnews.com απ' όπου είναι η εικόνα.

For Science,You Monster. Ethereal's Avatar

δεν ειναι φαρσα

Μαγκες μαλλον παει για πληρη επιβεβαιωση το γεγονος :

Johnny Knoxville just took to Twitter -- expressing his sadness over the death of his friend, Ryan Dunn -- saying "Today I lost my brother Ryan Dunn. My heart goes out to his family and his beloved Angie."

Johnny continued the post saying, "RIP Ryan , I love you buddy."

Knoxville and Dunn famously goofed off in the "Jackass" films together -- and from the sound of the tweet -- it appears they were pretty close.

TMZ also spoke with Jeff Tremaine -- who starred and directed the "Jackass" movies -- who told us, "I feel like I lost a brother. Ryan Dunn was family and we are all deeply devastated."

Wee Man has also tweeted -- "RYAN DUNN-- a super awesome memory was at the J RODY walston & the business show!!! I MISS YOU BUD!! You were always a happy kick-ass dude!!"
    "Jackass" star Ryan Dunn spent four hours in a Philadelphia-area bar before he got behind the wheel of his Porsche 911 this morning ... drinking at least 3 beers and 3 shots ... TMZ has learned.

Dunn arrived to a bar called Barnaby's of America in West Chester, PA around 10:30 PM ... to hang out with a small group of male friends.

One of the friends tells TMZ ... Dunn had 3 Miller Lites and 3 "girly shots" between 10:30 PM and 2:10 AM -- nearly a 4 hour span -- but he was "not too drunk to drive."

But according to another person who was inside the bar that night, Dunn was "wasted" -- and "had a lot to drink."

As TMZ previously reported, Dunn crashed his Porsche soon after -- killing himself and an unidentified passenger. Cops believe speed may have been a factor.
    Bam Margera is "devastated" after hearing news of his friend Ryan Dunn's death today -- and according to Bam's parents, they're worried about their son.
    April and Phil Margera sat for an emotional interview with MyFoxPhilly earlier today -- claiming, "We're just worried about Bam. He's out of town and was just told. He's devastated."

Bam's mom was especially choked up during the interview -- telling Fox, "I can't believe it ... [Ryan] was part of our family ... He always used to call me on Mother's Day."

Video : http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=t...9-e5969f5cebc4

Last edited by Kaserinos; 20-06-2011 at 23:18.

Θυμόμαστε :

You are my detonator. Phantom Duck's Avatar

I went down into the valley to pray.
    I got drunk and I stayed all day.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaserinos View Post
    Μαγκες μαλλον παει για πληρη επιβεβαιωση το γεγονος :

Johnny Knoxville just took to Twitter -- expressing his sadness over the death of his friend, Ryan Dunn -- saying "Today I lost my brother Ryan Dunn. My heart goes out to his family and his beloved Angie."

Johnny continued the post saying, "RIP Ryan , I love you buddy."

Knoxville and Dunn famously goofed off in the "Jackass" films together -- and from the sound of the tweet -- it appears they were pretty close.

TMZ also spoke with Jeff Tremaine -- who starred and directed the "Jackass" movies -- who told us, "I feel like I lost a brother. Ryan Dunn was family and we are all deeply devastated."

Wee Man has also tweeted -- "RYAN DUNN-- a super awesome memory was at the J RODY walston & the business show!!! I MISS YOU BUD!! You were always a happy kick-ass dude!!"
    "Jackass" star Ryan Dunn spent four hours in a Philadelphia-area bar before he got behind the wheel of his Porsche 911 this morning ... drinking at least 3 beers and 3 shots ... TMZ has learned.

Dunn arrived to a bar called Barnaby's of America in West Chester, PA around 10:30 PM ... to hang out with a small group of male friends.

One of the friends tells TMZ ... Dunn had 3 Miller Lites and 3 "girly shots" between 10:30 PM and 2:10 AM -- nearly a 4 hour span -- but he was "not too drunk to drive."

But according to another person who was inside the bar that night, Dunn was "wasted" -- and "had a lot to drink."

As TMZ previously reported, Dunn crashed his Porsche soon after -- killing himself and an unidentified passenger. Cops believe speed may have been a factor.
    Bam Margera is "devastated" after hearing news of his friend Ryan Dunn's death today -- and according to Bam's parents, they're worried about their son.
    April and Phil Margera sat for an emotional interview with MyFoxPhilly earlier today -- claiming, "We're just worried about Bam. He's out of town and was just told. He's devastated."

Bam's mom was especially choked up during the interview -- telling Fox, "I can't believe it ... [Ryan] was part of our family ... He always used to call me on Mother's Day."

Video : http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=t...9-e5969f5cebc4

3 μπυρες και 3 σφηνακια? ..
    σηκωσες λιγο την μπλουζιτσα και υποψιαστηκα οτι εισαι ο φρικ. Σε λιγα δευτερολεπτα ειχα μαθει την τραγικη αληθεια.Δεν ξερω αν προσεξες την απογοητευση στo προσωπο μου..
    http://stresss.deviantart.com
    http://www.myspace.com/posteke
    Yesterday 19:29 <menumission> de mporeis na kaneis ignore ton eauto sou sto tsat molis to dokimasa

στο θεωρητικό παρκούρ δίνω οστά και σάρκα,απο εμπόδιο σ΄ εμπόδιο πετάγομαι για πλάκα Άκου τον Φόρη and don't worry