sound of beautiful explosions makes your hair rise and your heart shrink as you dream about french suburbia
blends with happiness watching your eyes smile marry me please nothing is ever as green as the pastime in the country
flirt with me make me happy, please, well nothing is as big as this kiss, i never knew so blue feeling, or rather,
i knew it all along and all the time and it has been always around and i just tried to forget it, or not see it,
but believe it i should in the end and this feeling is the feeling of loneliness, i know i am the one to blame.
safe as houses, terraced brick walled patches, watch their faces, they are friendly, but mute, i think. never tried
to talk to them. always talking to myself, so tired of it, so tired and disgusted, some day this should stop.
maybe i am finally tired of myself and my company - and i thought that i will always have something to do when
i'm alone - i am carrying this small backpack all the time that has all things i might possibly need when i'm
somewhere and i need to entertain myself, and it's getting pointless because i am bored of them things that are
in my bag too, now, and everybody starts to ask why i am carrying this big bag, and they do it more often than in
the past, but i don't think i can just leave and circulate the streets bagless, became a part of myself, this bag,
damn. beringed and bejewelled, handcuffed and unmoving, disillusioned hopeless nothing. top notch melancholy. lowest
prices in town. gentlemen, please come and please your ladies with these plastic frowns, scary masks, synthetic
tears, eye shadows that make your face look genuinely depressed. everything from the best material, one hundred
percent clean packed unused with full-time warranty, guarantee and everything. now. take. now is the time.
cause the time is nice. wreck blast ether sip naturally, fills your mouth no effort necessary feels crunchy and
moderately sweet it's not a pill it's a mouthcake felt like a sandcake had to spit it all right out. morning. anonymously. spent.