Thread: Matt Elliott, Half Note 2010

Default Matt Elliott, Half Note 2010

Quote Originally Posted by carheart View Post
    Από εδώ καταλαβαίνω πως θα κάνουν μόνο μαζί σετ με το λολεκ, και πως δεν θα έχουμε Matt Elliott μοναχό του.
    Ευτυχώς κατάλαβες λάθος.

Η εκτέλεση του i name this ship tragedy ήταν... εντάξει δε μου έρχεται λέξη να την περιγράψω.
    I just posted on ER... Take that, society!

"Sunday, October 10, 2010

Athens
    I would like to point out that had I known that the price of entry to The Half Note was going to be so expensive and also that there was some kind of seating segregation based on the price of entry I would never have agreed to do the shows. In fact I agreed to do the shows for half my minimum fee on the understanding that this would be passed on to the audience by way of cheap tickets as I'm well aware that there is a crisis in Greece and I am utterly aggrieved that my gesture was abused and I apologise profoundly. The next show(s) I do in Athens will be cheap and that is a promise and a priority. It is very difficult to find a good place to play in Athens and it has to be said that the Half Note in this respect was a very good venue but I was deeply ashamed by their extortionate ticket pricing policy and the price of the drinks, it should also be pointed out that it was an experiment for them as a Jazz Club as it was for myself and Lolek and I learnt a valuable lesson as no doubt the Half Note did. It is a shame because it was almost perfect and if it hadn't been for the prices and the fact that a man calling himself the 'artistic director' attempted to tell me how to express myself and my fucking music it would have been perfect. I do sincerely apologise and I will attempt to ensure it never happens again."

από το μυσπέις του Έλλιοττ.
    ~
    "Why didn't it kill him?" she said.
    "Unforgivably sloppy workmanship at the hand grenade factory," I said.
    ~

ναι, αλλά τα σκάσατε...

α, όχι εγώ.
    αν τα είχα θα τα έσκαγα βέβαια.
    ~
    "Why didn't it kill him?" she said.
    "Unforgivably sloppy workmanship at the hand grenade factory," I said.
    ~

αγαπάμε ματτ ελλιοττ γενικά και τον ειδαμε κει που έπρεπε. όσο για το χαφ νοουτ εδώ που τα λέμε γνωστά πραματα λεει (γνωστά για μας δηλαδή). τι να περιμενεις απο μαγαζια που πουλάνε τζαζ πνεύμα στη λαιφσταιλ αθηνα. την επόμενη φορά ελπιζουμε τουλαχιστον να ερθει ως θερντ αι ομως.
    Can't get it down without crying

Quote Originally Posted by nothingman View Post
    "Sunday, October 10, 2010

Athens
    I would like to point out that had I known that the price of entry to The Half Note was going to be so expensive and also that there was some kind of seating segregation based on the price of entry I would never have agreed to do the shows. In fact I agreed to do the shows for half my minimum fee on the understanding that this would be passed on to the audience by way of cheap tickets as I'm well aware that there is a crisis in Greece and I am utterly aggrieved that my gesture was abused and I apologise profoundly. The next show(s) I do in Athens will be cheap and that is a promise and a priority. It is very difficult to find a good place to play in Athens and it has to be said that the Half Note in this respect was a very good venue but I was deeply ashamed by their extortionate ticket pricing policy and the price of the drinks, it should also be pointed out that it was an experiment for them as a Jazz Club as it was for myself and Lolek and I learnt a valuable lesson as no doubt the Half Note did. It is a shame because it was almost perfect and if it hadn't been for the prices and the fact that a man calling himself the 'artistic director' attempted to tell me how to express myself and my fucking music it would have been perfect. I do sincerely apologise and I will attempt to ensure it never happens again."

από το μυσπέις του Έλλιοττ.
    Γυρναγα απο "επισκεψη" σε κορασιδα στην Σαντα.

Quote Originally Posted by h2he View Post
    αγαπάμε ματτ ελλιοττ γενικά και τον ειδαμε κει που έπρεπε. όσο για το χαφ νοουτ εδώ που τα λέμε γνωστά πραματα λεει (γνωστά για μας δηλαδή). τι να περιμενεις απο μαγαζια που πουλάνε τζαζ πνεύμα στη λαιφσταιλ αθηνα. την επόμενη φορά ελπιζουμε τουλαχιστον να ερθει ως θερντ αι ομως.
    Έχω την εντύπωση πως θα ξαναρχίσει να δισκογραφεί ψιλοαποκλειστικά ως Third Eye Foundation πάντως. Το The Dark αναμένεται χείμαρρος.

valor camarada

Quote Originally Posted by carheart View Post

Έχω την εντύπωση πως θα ξαναρχίσει να δισκογραφεί ψιλοαποκλειστικά ως Third Eye Foundation πάντως.
    makari.
    a cry for help, a hint of anaesthesia

κυκλοφορεί το The Dark στα ίντερνετς πάντως και είναι ωραίο