Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Εναλλακτικη ενημερωση (ΕΝΑΝΤΙΑ ΣΤΗ ΝΕΑ ΤΑΞΗ ΠΡΑΓΜΑΤΩΝ)

Default Εναλλακτικη ενημερωση (ΕΝΑΝΤΙΑ ΣΤΗ ΝΕΑ ΤΑΞΗ ΠΡΑΓΜΑΤΩΝ)

Μην το κανετε lock ρε
    It happens sometimes. People just explode. Natural causes.
    Quote Originally Posted by enitharmon View Post
    Ρωχάμη, το debian είναι για ΓΥΝΑΙΚΕΣ;

ξες τίποτα για crop circles γιατί ψάχνεται άσχημα ένα φιλαράκι;
    Η σκέψη μου είναι πλήρως αλλοτριωμένη, ιδεαλιστική, αταξική, αντιπατριωτική και "ολίγον άρρωστη".

O Εξωγήινος αυτός μοιάζει εκπληκτικά με το Homer Simpson. Και το UFO που κρατάει μοιάζει εκπληκτικά με ένα doughnut.

Coincidence? I think not!
    Well, there's egg and bacon; egg sausage and bacon; egg and spam; egg bacon and spam; egg bacon sausage and spam; spam bacon sausage and spam; spam egg spam spam bacon and spam; spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam;

Καποτε ειχαμε τους "αγανακτισμενους πολιτες" και πιο μετα τους "αγανακτισμενους τηλεθεατες". Τωρα εχουμε τους "αγανακτισμενους αναγνωστες"

http://tro-ma-ktiko.blogspot.com/201...post_7905.html

Γιατί εναντιον; Έχουν ωραία φλόουζ

asimouli κοιτα τα πμ σου, γιατι δεν βλεπω στο θρεντ να βγει α-σπαμ-αριστη κουβεντα.
    Straight to the top we headed leaving devils beheaded

Για crop circles δεν εχω αποψη asimoulis!

ΚΑΤΑΤΑΣΑΣΟΜΑΣΤΕ ΟΛΟΙ ΟΙ ΕΛΛΗΝΕΣ ΣΤΟ ΠΛΕΥΡΟ ΤΩΝ ΑΔΕΡΦΩΝ ΜΑΣ ΦΟΡΤΗΓΑΤΖΗΔΩΝ
    AXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXA

Ποστ διαμάντι!!!
    Well, there's egg and bacon; egg sausage and bacon; egg and spam; egg bacon and spam; egg bacon sausage and spam; spam bacon sausage and spam; spam egg spam spam bacon and spam; spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam;

Νέα εμφάνιση Α.Τ.Ι.Α στην Κίνα
    http://www.zougla.gr/page.ashx?pid=2&aid=179520&cid=5

We work in the dark. We do what we can to battle the evil that would otherwise destroy us. But if a man's character is his fate, this fight is not a choice but a calling. Yet sometimes the weight of this burden causes us to falter, breaching the fragile fortress of our mind, allowing the monsters without to turn within. We are left alone staring into the abyss, into the laughing face of madness.

Πάνω στο ίδιο μου κέντρισε το ενδιαφέρον αυτό:
    http://www.weirdnews.gr/index.php/vi...nos-exogiinos/
    Straight to the top we headed leaving devils beheaded

έλα ρε φίλε, το θρεντ είναι σοβαρό

We work in the dark. We do what we can to battle the evil that would otherwise destroy us. But if a man's character is his fate, this fight is not a choice but a calling. Yet sometimes the weight of this burden causes us to falter, breaching the fragile fortress of our mind, allowing the monsters without to turn within. We are left alone staring into the abyss, into the laughing face of madness.

Πράγματι, ο καιρός ήτο θαυμάσιος. Ένας καιρός ηδονικός και, όπως λέγουν, θείος. Ο ήλιος έλαμπε καταυγάζων και θερμαίνων τα πάντα – τον ουρανόν, την θάλασσαν, το υπερωκεάνειον, τους επιβάτας. Όλοι σχεδόν ήσαν χαρούμενοι.

Fail to blog

απο το γνωστο forum

"""

Hi just before you read any of my post just want to clear up a few things,

a) I am in contact with extraterrestrials on a regular basis and I have a witness she is a normal everyday person who has no interest in such things and now also gets visits as she witnessed it originally she was concerned and worried but after having been visited on multiple occasions she now has built up report with 'bob', and its not as far-fetched as it might sound and I'm not claiming anything divine or special for that matter.

b) I am not any prophet or anything special and I do not claim anything divine or having 'magical powers'.
    and I am not claiming to be the antichrist or any such fictional character.

What I am about to write is what I firmly believe will happen in the next two weeks 'precisely'

Ok, let me get started,

First off I am about to write something I have been told NOT to write, but against all measures I have decided to put it out there hoping the right people will read it and not 'the tinfoil' people as I call them.

1) the market will crash specifically on October 20th 2010,
    2) in November the war with Iran will begin in order to help recover the US economy from debt (nuclear weapons will be used eventually after the first invasion fails completely)
    3) Trade Sanctions on China will trigger the Chinese to recall margin loans immediately contributing to the market crash, and interest rates will go up from 1 week or less from when I post this.
    4) There will be a 'proxy' war confrontation with China through Iran and the Chinese will sell the Iranians the S-300 or the hybrid version developed by the Chinese which is built both on the S-300 and the patriot missile system in response to the trade sanctions. The Chinese have also anticipated the US selling its gold bullion and will also respond in a pre-emptive manner and drive the price of gold down after its rise preventing the US from
    making any emergency recovery in short term.

There is more than that, but I'd rather give these 4 things as a show of good faith.

As for the Alien thing, ill leave that for the moment I am not allowed to post anything on that as of yet, from directions of my 'handler' as I might put it... He's not human and his name has been shortened to 'bob'. So far
    I have received medical treatment for my immune system condition from him and the others and I have recovered slightly.

Two things that people should know, if you want to know something 'small'

1) there is no immediate threat of an alien invasion of earth, they've been here for a millennium and lake Baikal is the bottomless pit of where the ancient Sumerian gods placed the fallen one in an eternal tomb.
    2) all religion is based on a primitive misconception and mistranslations of holy scriptures which are the basis of modern day religion and frankly it disappoints them, and no they wont turn up so long as fanaticism and righteousness exists, both evolution and intelligent design are both correct.

God is not an alien being or spiritual entity, so rule that one out, but an existence of the universe itself as it is.

Planet X does not exist either, and Nibiru is Jupiter, reptillians and the war between them and the ancient Sumerian gods can be seen in ancient Hindu artwork. They are not coming back so don't panic.

As a sign of good faith I hope you take my 4 'points' NOT as 'gospel' or prophecy, I claim nothing 'magical' and only repeat what is told to me this does not occur on a nightly basis or even when I ask, it simply just occurs when I am to be told something in particular, if there is something that needs to be said it will be said, other than that human beings are not to know everything that is to come or it can be manipulated for their own benefit for greed and power.

There is one other 'point' which will occur in the next two weeks also which will make headlines across the world and I point directly at India and the commonwealth games. The Iranians will most likely be blamed for assisting in some method which is entirely false.

Let the fun and games begin.

I'm going to let it rip, and I will also ask for permission to speak further on other subjects upon request of other members.

"""

πμ;δδ
    Quote Originally Posted by FIXXXER View Post
    Anagkastika stirizoume Hillary

Quote Originally Posted by Rwxamhs View Post
    2) in November the war with Iran will begin in order to help recover the US economy from debt (nuclear weapons will be used eventually after the first invasion fails completely)
    Ναι, επειδή οι πολεμικές επιχειρήσεις στο Αφγανιστάν και στο Ιράκ είχαν τόσα καλά αποτελέσματα.
    No trees were killed to send this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.