Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Roadburn Festival 2011

εκατσε ενα εισητηριο, το σκεφτομαι πολυ σοβαρα, για ψηστε για ψηστε
    "I am Ubik. Before the universe was, I am. I made the suns. I made the worlds. I created the lives and the places they inhabit; I move them here, I put them there. They go as I say, then do as I tell them. I am the word and my name is never spoken, the name which no one knows. I am called Ubik, but that is not my name. I am. I shall always be."

www.monolith.gr

ψηθηκε?

Alcest, Shrinebuilder, Candlemass, Godflesh, Beaver.
    τα παμε αυτα !
    απλα ψαχνω το κατι παραπανω ρε γμτ μου. κ για να πω κ την αληθεια μετα απο τοσα RB το χω βαρεθει λίγο.. να τα διναμε σε κανα ΑΤΠ πχ.
    το καλο ειναι πως ευκολα ξεπερναμε ολα τα εμποδια για μπαφους (αν ισχυουν οσα εχουν γραφτει) με τον Μιλο κ γενικοτερα με τους γνωστους ολλανδους. Γνωστους Ελληνες δεν βλεπω (ή μάλλον, δεν γνωριζω ακομα αν τους γνωριζω) περαν του Κοντανουλη. (αζζα=αννα?)
    "I am Ubik. Before the universe was, I am. I made the suns. I made the worlds. I created the lives and the places they inhabit; I move them here, I put them there. They go as I say, then do as I tell them. I am the word and my name is never spoken, the name which no one knows. I am called Ubik, but that is not my name. I am. I shall always be."

www.monolith.gr

Συνεργάτης Β. Τσιβιλίκα Kaserinos's Avatar

Οχι ρε πουστη.

We are sorry to announce that Buzzov*en has canceled their European tour for spring 2011. Kirk Lloyd is currently undergoing medical treatments which prevent him from touring. This has the very regrettable result of meaning the band will not appear at this years Roadburn festival. We really sympathize with you as we were all were looking forward to experience the band’s vitriolic riffs and rage-filled performance gracing the Roadburn stage.

“First off, we’d like to thank you all for your support over the last year. It was a warm welcome back to the arena and everyone in the Buzzov-en camp appreciated every minute of it. Now, on to the bad news. Unfortunately, Kirk is having some health issues that need to be resolved before he is able to tour again. Hence, it is with heavy hearts that we must announce the postponement of Buzzov-en’s European tour in April and our appearance at Roadburn.

We will have rescheduled dates booked and posted ASAP, and the fine folks at Roadburn have already been gracious enough to invite us to play next year’s event. Once Kirk has completed his treatments over the next several weeks, all should be well and he is expected to make a quick recovery, so the Maryland Deathfest and Hellfest appearances are both still on. soon. We’ll have another update for you shortly. Thanks for your understanding and continued support” –Buzzov*en.

We’re pleased to report that US doom legends Blood Farmers will be playing their first ever European show on Thursday, April 14th. The band is also slated to perform at the Afterburner on Sunday, April 17th. Both sets will be slightly different.

Γκρινιαρης! Οσο για τα εμποδια που λες, απλα σκασε αμστερνταμ το πρωι και δως του να καταλαβει. Το Τιλμπουρχ ειναι με τους συντηρητικους δημους. Οι γνωστοι ελληνες ειμαστε εδω.

Quote Originally Posted by cybernaut View Post
    Alcest, Shrinebuilder, Candlemass, Godflesh, Beaver.
    τα παμε αυτα !
    απλα ψαχνω το κατι παραπανω ρε γμτ μου. κ για να πω κ την αληθεια μετα απο τοσα RB το χω βαρεθει λίγο.. να τα διναμε σε κανα ΑΤΠ πχ.
    το καλο ειναι πως ευκολα ξεπερναμε ολα τα εμποδια για μπαφους (αν ισχυουν οσα εχουν γραφτει) με τον Μιλο κ γενικοτερα με τους γνωστους ολλανδους. Γνωστους Ελληνες δεν βλεπω (ή μάλλον, δεν γνωριζω ακομα αν τους γνωριζω) περαν του Κοντανουλη. (αζζα=αννα?)
    You must try some of my purple berries, I been eating them for six or seven weeks now. Haven't got sick once.