Page 37 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Metal underground

Όχι, αυτό είναι το καλύτερο κομμάτι Mgla! Άνετα στα 5-10 καλύτερα black metal κομμάτια όλων των εποχών. Μια πανάσχημη τελειότητα στο ριφφ, στα φωνητικά, στους ΣΤΙΧΟΥΣ.

The Gardens withered and the Colossus perished
    Embraced by the luscious winds of stagnation
    As a monument of the silent gospel
    From a rotting foetus inside the womb of Gaia

Risen by the hand of man
    Turning the pages of history
    Purifying, channeling the essence
    Of a conscious, erected mud

Our almighty new god
    Turning man back into mud*

Είναι ενδιαφέρον αυτό που γίνεται με αυτή τη μπάντα, με τον καθένα να έχει από διαφορετικό αγαπημένο κομμάτι που τα σπάει όλα κλπ, αλλά στο μεταξύ όλα ουσιαστικά ίδια ακούγονται. Αυτό που καταλαβαίνω είναι ότι είναι από τις ελάχιστες bm μπάντες που δουλεύουν τα απλά κομμάτια τους μέχρι και την παραμικρή λεπτομέρεια.
    "we are not evacuating this house, we don't believe in you and your wrecking crew"

Πάντα μου θύμιζε Primordial το από πάνω.

Όσο για το

Quote Originally Posted by phthoggon View Post
    Άνετα στα 5-10 καλύτερα black metal κομμάτια όλων των εποχών.
    Μάλλον ήπιες μπόλικο στο live και δεν ξέρεις τι λες.
    ALL YOU THE TRUTHFUL SPRATTLE WITH ME,
    LET'S SWEEP THE FALSE ONES AWAY!

Ότι είπα! Δε χρειάζεται να λέμε πόσο υποκειμενικά είναι τα πάντα (ιδιαίτερα σε απλή μουσική), πέντε νότες μπορεί να λένε τα πάντα για μένα, τίποτα σε έναν άλλο. Το πρώτο ριφφ του κομματιού δε ξέρω, είναι το έπιτομ του μπλακ μέταλ για μένα.
    "we are not evacuating this house, we don't believe in you and your wrecking crew"

Quote Originally Posted by carheart View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ra Pariah View Post
    Ποιό κομμάτι από το καινούριο Mgla προκαλεί ανάλογα ρίγη με αυτό;

(καλύτερο κομμάτι Mgla)
    μαλακία θα σου πουν ότι είναι
    και ο λόγος?
    Μου άρεσε εμένα
    Αλέξη, Αλέξη! Τελείωνε , ΞΕΚΌΛΛΑ

Σε άλλα νέα, καινούριο κομμάτι Falkenbach.

John Cleese: Political Correctness Can Lead to an Orwellian Nightmare

spot the greek blackmetal superhero

Eloi Eloi Lama Sabachthani

sorry ρε TrinuxSamonii για Pink πήγαινα αλλά αστόχησα.

Καλή η προσπάθεια, μακάρι να βρουν τρόπο και χρήματα για μεγάλο μήκος.
    ¨...καὶ νῦν τὸ κατέχον οἴδατε, εἰς τὸ ἀποκαλυφθῆναι αὐτὸν ἐν τῷ ἑαυτοῦ καιρῷ, τὸ γὰρ μυστήριον ἤδη ἐνεργεῖται τῆς ἀνομίας, μόνον ὁ κατέχων ἄρτι ἕως ἐκ μέσου γένηται...¨(Προς Θεσσαλονικείς Β, παρ2 στ.6-12)

http://panplunderer.wordpress.com/

DHG NEWS

Once again it is time for me to write a few words to you, the creatures. A lot has been going on in the dhg camp since last we spoke. Mental institutions, jail time, forced therapy, drugs, fistfights, anger, regret, more therapy. You name it, we've done it. Well, I am not aiming to talk about the past, but rather speak a bit about where we find ourself in the present. You might have noticed some shows coming up,but I am not really in the mood to speak about this topic. Much more importantly,is the gap between 2007 and 2013, it needs a physical expression. And what better way is there to shed a light on six years of absence than through your artform? Of course we have been around, stirring up shit in your neighbourhoods, peeking into your windows, but we have not done anything worthwhile artistically since "supervillain outcast". DHG is a very circumstantial band, our plans were very different two years ago than where we find ourselves presently but the creative aspect is always best when it is out of control. When faith holds no regard for your inner ambitions nor your plans, instead it just drags you effortlessly off to the next junction, kicking and screaming. Future plans is mostly already lived scenarios anyway, something you enjoyed so much ,you want to relive it. While the force pushing you away from the known, tends to render you in a world unexplored. First you fight, unwilling to see things change, then you surrender, get swept away and eventually you become the change you feared. I wrote 30 songs and burned them. I wrote 30 songs and destroyed them. I knew the easy way out was to keep the them, so I rejected them all. Fact is, those 30 buried songs represent a story already told. Well, first I fucked myself seriously, but then, after a while, I really really enjoyed it. I rebooted DHG and reshaped it with a dull razor. It was time for a blood transfusion and a new constellation making up the sum of the whole. Now, here we are, a new band with new songs. I let something unconscious and dormant become the conscious and become the awake. So what does all this mean in a practical sense??? It means we inked a deal with a new record label and have set our goals on an October 2013 release. This album will be the first of two albums released one year apart. We start recording late May. I do not want to give away to much about the upcoming material. As it is a surprise to you all, how you have received our albums in the past, has always been a treasured surprise of my own. So I want to keep this aspect of mystery surrounding the band intact. I will be sharing more info with all if you as we progress. Until next time...Y
    Μα εγώ μ΄ένα άγριο περήφανο χορό σαν αετός πάνω απ'τις λύπες θα πετάξω - Σιγά μη κλάψω σιγά μη φοβηθώ
    Θα πάω να χτίσω μια φωλιά στον ουρανό θα κατεβαίνω μόνο αν θέλω να γελάσω - Σιγά μη κλάψω σιγά μη φοβηθώ

Πρέπει να έχει κανείς ακόμη ΧΑΟΣ μέσα του για να μπορέσει να γεννήσει ένα ΑΣΤΕΡΙ που χορεύει!

You are my detonator. Phantom Duck's Avatar

ζήτω οι αμερικάνοι.

Νεο SETH

καλουτσικο!
    Μα εγώ μ΄ένα άγριο περήφανο χορό σαν αετός πάνω απ'τις λύπες θα πετάξω - Σιγά μη κλάψω σιγά μη φοβηθώ
    Θα πάω να χτίσω μια φωλιά στον ουρανό θα κατεβαίνω μόνο αν θέλω να γελάσω - Σιγά μη κλάψω σιγά μη φοβηθώ

Πρέπει να έχει κανείς ακόμη ΧΑΟΣ μέσα του για να μπορέσει να γεννήσει ένα ΑΣΤΕΡΙ που χορεύει!

offtopic, λίγο εξωφρενικό death metal μια που αναφέρθηκε η Iron Bonehead

death metal στα χαρτιά παίζουν, black metal το ακούω εγώ

[θέλω το LP]

Όποιος χρησιμοποιεί το παρακάτω εξώφυλλο και δεν είναι χαζός (αυτός δεν είναι, καθόλου) έχει πραγματικά Μεγάλα Αρχίδια.

This lake; these lands I stand upon,
    Have and age - an epoch that can't be known.

They bear ancient names;
    The only remnants of those here before.

I like to think that the ravens who come,
    Bear their wayward souls back to this land they called home.
    But likely these are only ravens,
    And nothing more.

I like to think that every raindrop that falls here,
    Are their tears returning home - that they may weep no more.
    But likely they are only raindrops,
    And nothing more.

I like to think after I yield forth my last breath,
    That my spirit will join those ancient ones,
    In song to our beloved mountains.
    But likely that day,
    We shall all be dust,
    And nothing more.

Αμερικάνος one-man band με 5 full length τα τελευταία 5 χρόνια, free download όλα, δε τα προωθεί/στέλνει σε περιοδικά καθόλου. Για όσους γουστάρουνε Summoning, Caladran Brood, μουσική από rpg κλπ, αφού αποκαλυφθήκατε τελευταία έτσι κι αλλιώς είπα να το ποστάρω. "Κλισέ/κιτς" όλα αλλά δύναμη γιατί το πιστεύει αυτό που κάνει, οι στίχοι είναι όλοι εξαιρετικοί. Από την άλλη ένα στα δύο κομμάτια είναι καλά αλλά δε πειράζει, αξίζει λίγο ψάξιμο, στο τζαμπέ είναι άλλωστε.

http://appalachianwinter.bandcamp.com
    Last edited by phthoggon; 30-05-2013 at 10:53.

Neo Clandestine sto rockbox

σούπερ το 2ο κομμάτι.
    ALL YOU THE TRUTHFUL SPRATTLE WITH ME,
    LET'S SWEEP THE FALSE ONES AWAY!