Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: LOST Series Finale (ναι, με σπόιλερς)

δε μπορεί να φύγει από το νησί? νόμιζα ότι αυτό έπαιζαν.
    μπορούσε να φύγει σαν φάντασμα, όπως ο jacob πήγε και τους βρήκε όλους, δε νομίζω να ταξίδεψε με κάτι.
    Hey Bobby Marley, sing something good to me
    this world go crazy, it's an emergency

πειτε λιγο και ποτε εμφανιστηκε ο κριστιαν στον τζακ γιατι εγω δε θυμαμαι τιποτα τετοιο

Ten months after the crash, and some time after the rescue of the Oceanic Six, Jack could finally give Christian Shephard his funeral, although he claimed he was unable to properly bury his father, presumably because the body had disappeared on the Island. ("There's No Place Like Home, Part 1")

Christian appeared to Jack twice after the departure from the Island. First, Jack caught a glimpse of Christian as he walked by in the hospital (although this might just be someone who looked like his dad). The second time also occurred at the hospital, while Jack was working late hours. Christian said Jack's name from a nearby sofa, but one of Jack's co-workers appeared and Christian vanished. Believing this to be a hallucination, Jack requested a prescription for clonazepam. ("Something Nice Back Home")

Sometime later, Jack sat at the bedside of John Locke, who had been in a car accident. After failing to convince Jack to return to the Island, Locke revealed that Jack's father had told him to say "hello" to Jack. Jack was shocked to hear this, and when he told Locke that his father was dead, Locke replied, "Well, he didn't look dead to me." ("The Life and Death of Jeremy Bentham")

Over the next month, Jack had begun refering to his father as if he were still alive. Jack presented a pharmacist with a prescription for oxycodone, claiming it was written by Christian Shephard. When the pharmacist said she'd need to call his office, Jack stumbled away, telling her not to bother. Later, a drunk and distraught Jack told Dr. Hamill to "get my father down here... and if I'm drunker than he is, you can fire me." ("Through the Looking Glass, Part 2")

απο lostpedia

δε θυμάμαι ακριβώς και σου παραθέτω link

http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Christian_Shephard

After the rescue of the Oceanic Six

Ten months after the crash, and some time after the rescue of the Oceanic Six, Jack could finally give Christian Shephard his funeral, although he claimed he was unable to properly bury his father, presumably because the body had disappeared on the Island.

Christian appeared to Jack twice after the departure from the Island. First, Jack caught a glimpse of Christian as he walked by in the hospital (although this might just be someone who looked like his dad). The second time also occurred at the hospital, while Jack was working late hours. Christian said Jack's name from a nearby sofa, but one of Jack's co-workers appeared and Christian vanished. Believing this to be a hallucination, Jack requested a prescription for clonazepam.

Sometime later, Jack sat at the bedside of John Locke, who had been in a car accident. After failing to convince Jack to return to the Island, Locke revealed that Jack's father had told him to say "hello" to Jack. Jack was shocked to hear this, and when he told Locke that his father was dead, Locke replied, "Well, he didn't look dead to me."

Over the next month, Jack had begun refering to his father as if he were still alive. Jack presented a pharmacist with a prescription for oxycodone, claiming it was written by Christian Shephard. When the pharmacist said she'd need to call his office, Jack stumbled away, telling her not to bother. Later, a drunk and distraught Jack told Dr. Hamill to "get my father down here... and if I'm drunker than he is, you can fire me."

με πρόλαβες αλλά εγώ έχω φωτογραφία
    Last edited by karharias; 13-06-2010 at 21:09.

Καλα τα δυο τελευταια ακυρα, ο Λοκ τον ειδε στο νησι στον τροχο και επισης το χουμε πει οτι εννοουσε πως ειναι νεκρος καπου ψηλα ο πατερας του και ηταν τρικ των σεναριογραφων. Την πρωτη σκηνη δεν τη θυμαμαι καθολου, μαλακια αν ειναι ετσι.

στην ιδια σελιδα του lostpedia υπαρχει σαν unanswered question ουτως ή αλλως.οποτε το μονο που το σωζει ειναι η παραισθηση.
    οντως μαλακια και το ειχα ξεχασει εντελως.

γιατί μαλακια? που τον βλέπει στο λόμπι? μα ηταν για να χαζεψει τον jack ωστε να ξαναγυρισει στο νησι. παρτ οφ δε γκεϊμ....

αν ειναι ο mib(γιατι μονο υποθεσεις μπορουμε να κανουμε) τοτε ειναι μαλακια,ναι.πως βρεθηκε εκει αν δε μπορουσε να φυγει απο το νησι;

Βρέθηκε εκεί για να σκαλώσουν οι τηλεθεατές ώστε να δουν το επόμενο επεισόδιο. Γιατί ψάχνετε απαντήσεις, αλήθεια;

αφου λέμε ότι ήθελε να φυγει απο το νησι σαν άνθρωπος οχι σαν φάντασμα. μπορούσαν να τον δούν, μάλλον, όσοι έπαιζαν.
    ίσως πρεπει να ξαναδούμε την σειρά από την αρχή (το κάνω ήδη) και να σημειώνουμε τα βήματα του Jacob και του MIB ώστε να βγούνε οι κανόνες του παιχνιδιού (δε παίζει να το κάνω) και όχι που κολλάνε αναμεταξύ τους οι χαρακτήρες

Χαχαχα, κοιτάω το ακριβώς από πάνω ποστ μου και γελάω.
    Quote Originally Posted by FIXXXER View Post
    Anagkastika stirizoume Hillary

ωραια λοιπόν, ας το δει ο μπέρνυ ή και ο κάθε μπέρνυ, από μια άλλη οπτική γωνεία... αλήθεια πως θα γίνει να πάρω φωτοτυπία τις σημειώσεις και εγώ?

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect. But actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly...timey-wimey...stuff.

απιστευτο! το δέχομαι σαν επίσημο τέλος

γράφω ότι ναναι
    [/URL]