Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243

Thread: Community

Quote Originally Posted by antimusic View Post
    SIX SEASONS AND A MOVIE κλαψ.

Holy cow, boys and girls: "Community" has been renewed, after all. The dream of six seasons and a movie is still alive — thanks to Yahoo, of all places, which closed a deal for an additional season of the cult NBC comedy.

The deal closed on the last day it realistically could, since the actors would all be released from their contracts at midnight tonight. The new season, comprised of 13 episodes, will debut this fall. Creator Dan Harmon and producer Chris McKenna, who returned to the show for season 5 after a year away, will stick around. The regular cast from the end of last season — Joel McHale, Gillian Jacobs, Yvette Nicole Brown, Alison Brie, Danny Pudi, Ken Jeong and Jim Rash — will all return. Donald Glover left midway through last season, and Jonathan Banks (who was a guest star for most of season 5) will be otherwise occupied with AMC's "Better Call Saul."

“I am very pleased that 'Community' will be returning for its predestined sixth season on Yahoo,” Harmon said in a statement. “I look forward to bringing our beloved NBC sitcom to a larger audience by moving it online. I vow to dominate our new competition. Rest easy, 'Big Bang Theory.' Look out, 'Bang Bus!”

McHale added, “The reports of our cancellation have been greatly exaggerated.” ---Mark Twain (The other version of this quote has been wrong for years). # SixSeasonsAndaMovie is real. Thank you Sony. Thank you Yahoo. Thank you Dan Harmon. And thank you to the greatest f%$#ing fans in the history of the human race. It’s the internet. We can swear now."

When NBC declined to order one last season just to fulfill their end of the "six seasons and a movie" meme (seized on by fans after a joke in season 2's fake clip show episode), the options for the show's survival were limited. Because of exclusive rerun deals with Hulu and Comedy Central (neither of whom could close a deal with Sony), Netflix and other cable channels weren't interested.

Back in the spring, though, Yahoo announced plans to create several of its own TV-style comedy series, which makes the prospect of even having this one season's worth of episodes appealing. "Community," you may have noticed, is enormously popular online, and bringing its fans to Yahoo to watch the remaining episodes would be an enormous head start on generating an awareness for their other original content.

And with the sixth season part happening, let me remind you of Harmon's comments to me earlier in the spring about the movie part:

"I mean, if they do a sixth season, I have to participate. And having done that, if the movie has to be made out of clay and duct tape in my basement, then that’s how the movie will be made, because there has to be closure. The title of the book about the show is not '"Community," An Interesting Journey into a Show No One Ever Watched.' The title of the book is obviously going to be, 'Six Seasons and a Movie.' So it’s already over. Sometimes our hands are just tied up in fate."

In the show's history full of improbable events, I would say that Harmon getting re-hired to run season 5 is still the most improbable, but being brought back from the dead by Yahoo is way up there. It's not the first cult show to be saved from cancellation, nor even the first to be saved by a streaming video service (see the Netflix season of "Arrested Development"), but in this case it involves a service that wasn't even on anyone's radar — and now will be, thanks to this deal.
    Source: http://www.hitfix.com/whats-alan-wat...ovie-to-follow
    "I am Ubik. Before the universe was, I am. I made the suns. I made the worlds. I created the lives and the places they inhabit; I move them here, I put them there. They go as I say, then do as I tell them. I am the word and my name is never spoken, the name which no one knows. I am called Ubik, but that is not my name. I am. I shall always be."

www.monolith.gr

Εχμ 3 posts πίσω;

Παλιό σκίτσο αλλά αναπάντεχα προφητικό όσον αφορά την κομιξάδικη επικαιρότητα αυτών των ημερών (Thor, Cap).

'sup.
    Talking monkey, yeah, yeah. Came here from the future. Ugly sucker, only says "ficus".

Αυτο το βλεπει κανεις ακομα ή
    Spoiler

?

αδιαφορα τα 2 πρωτα επισοντς
    σηκωσες λιγο την μπλουζιτσα και υποψιαστηκα οτι εισαι ο φρικ. Σε λιγα δευτερολεπτα ειχα μαθει την τραγικη αληθεια.Δεν ξερω αν προσεξες την απογοητευση στo προσωπο μου..
    http://stresss.deviantart.com
    http://www.myspace.com/posteke
    Yesterday 19:29 <menumission> de mporeis na kaneis ignore ton eauto sou sto tsat molis to dokimasa

στο θεωρητικό παρκούρ δίνω οστά και σάρκα,απο εμπόδιο σ΄ εμπόδιο πετάγομαι για πλάκα Άκου τον Φόρη and don't worry

τα ίδια και το 3ο, ίσως ήρθε η ώρα

Εἶναι τἄχα σωστό, να παριστάνῃς τό μικρό και κελαρύζον ποταμάκι, ὅταν ἔχῃς τόν Αμαζόνιο στό στῆθος σου καί μέσα στ' ἀρχίδια σου φωτιά;

Quote Originally Posted by freak brother View Post
    αδιαφορα τα 2 πρωτα επισοντς
    Quote Originally Posted by funishment View Post
    τα ίδια και το 3ο, ίσως ήρθε η ώρα

πολύ ωραίο φινάλε, σας παρακαλώ όχι άλλο, φτάνει, είναι κρίμα.
    Talking monkey, yeah, yeah. Came here from the future. Ugly sucker, only says "ficus".

Από χθες όλες οι σεζόν στο νετφλιχ

σεζόν 2-3 από τις καλύτερες τηλεοπτικές στιγμές έβερ
    Well, there's egg and bacon; egg sausage and bacon; egg and spam; egg bacon and spam; egg bacon sausage and spam; spam bacon sausage and spam; spam egg spam spam bacon and spam; spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam;