Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: PS3 hacked?

an isxuei auto me vlepw na agorazw ps3 kai na poulaw ta 2 xbox

vevaia uparxei panta i pithanothta na vgazei nea firmware i sony kai na pairneis poulo me ta xakarismata
    ποθτανα ολα
    <Mitsmann>
    ολοι ειστε αβαγκαρντς αλλα οταν μπαινει το ΜΠΑΗ ΜΟΥΝΛΑΗΤ ΓΟΥΗ ΡΑΗΝΤ θυμαστε ολοι τι ειστε και απο που ερχεστε

iola 11
    www.facebook.com/iola11
    www.reverbnation.com/iola11 www.soundcloud.com/iola11 www.twitter.com/iola11band

Quote Originally Posted by Atropos View Post
    Κατά τ' άλλα, γι αυτόν το λόγο το GoT είναι σειρά με @@. Αν ήταν να κερδάει πάντα ο καλός και ο Ολυμπιακός με το Αιγάλεω, θα βλέπαμε Σβαρτσενέγκερ.

Update #3: According to Inaudax on IRC, Ozmodchips has just cancelled all of their PSJailBreak pre-orders and is refunding their customers money back.

Update #2: According to court documents from the Federal Court of Australia File #VID727/2010 Ozmodchips Pty Ltd & Ors is also involved in the IP claim by Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited & Anor with a hearing scheduled for August 31, 2010.

Update: Australian reseller Quantronics has removed the notice (outlined below) from their PS JailBreak PS3 modchip page, and has now changed the item's status to "no stock" to comply with the court order.

Online Australian retailer Quantronics has been ordered by the Federal Court of Australia, Victoria District Registry on the 26 August 2010 to halt PS JailBreak PS3 modchip sales and distribution.

Their Web site currently states the following terms, to quote:

"Quantronics will not;

a. import PS Jailbreak
    b. distribute PS Jailbreak
    c. offer them for sale to the public
    d. provide them to another person
    e. otherwise deal with them

Unless a continuation of orders or permanent injunction is granted to Sony Computer Entertainment, this product page will be returned and sales will resume on the 31st August 2010."

hurr hurr
    αρα δουλεύει μια χαρά και το κυνήγησαν έτσι. Όχι πως θα καταφέρουν πολλά, απλά κερδίζουν χρόνο.
    <menumission> otan fas klwtsia sth mapa pou 8a sou meinei a3exasth 8a to prosexeis to stomataki sou kalutera peoroufhxtra
    <menumission> eunouxismenh orka

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritCrusher View Post
    hurr hurr
    αρα δουλεύει μια χαρά και το κυνήγησαν έτσι. Όχι πως θα καταφέρουν πολλά, απλά κερδίζουν χρόνο.
    Ακυρο ψηλε.
    It happens sometimes. People just explode. Natural causes.
    Quote Originally Posted by enitharmon View Post
    Ρωχάμη, το debian είναι για ΓΥΝΑΙΚΕΣ;

Το ολο συστημα δουλευει μια χαρα, προσωπικα το εχω φορτωσει στο n900 και με τον FTP server που εχουν βγαλει περναω downloaded παιχνιδια στον δισκο. Επισης, το "jailbreak" εχει βγει και για άλλες συσκευες (κινητα κτλ). Εννοειται βεβαια οτι δεν κανεις update σε 3.42 αρα ξεχνας και το online, μιας και η μαμα Sony έκοψε τα proxies και τα bypass.

Vormulac υπαρχουν ομως καποια παιχνιδια τα οποια "απαιτουν" τελευταια εκδοση του φιρμγουερ η απλα καποιο απντειτ, χωρις τα οποια δε φορτωνουν.
    Σαυτα τι κανουμε ακριβως?

Προς το παρον οχι, ακομα και το move παιζει καθως το support γι'αυτο μπηκε με την 3,40. Ο μονος περιορισμος που υπαρχει, μεχρι τωρα, ειναι οτι παιχνιδια που εχουν αρχεια μεγαλυτερα απο 4GB πρεπει να περαστουν με FTP στον εσωτερικο δισκο γιατι το ps3 δεν διαβαζει NTFS εξωτερικους δισκους.

Grzegorz Brzęczyszczykiewicz MoRmEnGiL's Avatar

Mporeis apla na syndeseis fat32 e3wteriko dld? Giati ok den einai ola ta games > 4GB fantazomai

My morning sun is the drug that brings me near
    To the childhood I lost, replaced by fear

Quote Originally Posted by MoRmEnGiL View Post
    Mporeis apla na syndeseis fat32 e3wteriko dld? Giati ok den einai ola ta games > 4GB fantazomai
    Ανετα μπορεις ΑΛΛΑ
    - δεν ειναι αναγκη ολο το γκεημ να ειναι >4 αλλα ενα μεγαλο φαηλ να εχει, τον ηπιες μπουζι
    It happens sometimes. People just explode. Natural causes.
    Quote Originally Posted by enitharmon View Post
    Ρωχάμη, το debian είναι για ΓΥΝΑΙΚΕΣ;

σημερα βγηκε 3.50 παντως

Δεν ειναι τιποτα να περασεις τα παιχνιδια με μεγαλα αρχεια μεσω ftp, απλα θες λιγη παραπανω ωρα απο την μεταφορα σε εξωτερικο HDD.
    Οσο για την 3.50, δε προσθετει και τιποτα ουσιαστικο, support για 3D Bluray μονο. Απλα μια ακομα μαλακια για να σ'αναγκασει να κανεις update
    Ending a combo with a point blank EX sonic BOOM. Seriously, right in the FACE.
    That shit makes me happy inside.
    When you do it multiple times in a match, they jump in, BOOM in the FACE, they poke, BOOM in the FACE, they do ANYTHING, you guessed it, BOOM in the FACE.
    Sure, Guile has lots of cool options, neat command/directional based normals, great throws, a nifty flash kick, fists of doom.
    But when it boils down to it.........
    BOOM IN THE FACE.

Grzegorz Brzęczyszczykiewicz MoRmEnGiL's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vormulac View Post
    Δεν ειναι τιποτα να περασεις τα παιχνιδια με μεγαλα αρχεια μεσω ftp, απλα θες λιγη παραπανω ωρα απο την μεταφορα σε εξωτερικο HDD.
    Οσο για την 3.50, δε προσθετει και τιποτα ουσιαστικο, support για 3D Bluray μονο. Απλα μια ακομα μαλακια για να σ'αναγκασει να κανεις update
    Filaraki to avatar sou GAMAEI.

My morning sun is the drug that brings me near
    To the childhood I lost, replaced by fear

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by MoRmEnGiL View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vormulac View Post
    Filaraki to avatar sou GAMAEI.
    Να σαι καλα
    Ending a combo with a point blank EX sonic BOOM. Seriously, right in the FACE.
    That shit makes me happy inside.
    When you do it multiple times in a match, they jump in, BOOM in the FACE, they poke, BOOM in the FACE, they do ANYTHING, you guessed it, BOOM in the FACE.
    Sure, Guile has lots of cool options, neat command/directional based normals, great throws, a nifty flash kick, fists of doom.
    But when it boils down to it.........
    BOOM IN THE FACE.

Vorm πέρνα μια βόλτα από το Demon Souls thread.

Γελάει ο κόσμος.

The most recent PlayStation 3 firmware update has disabled certain third-party pads, USB devices and PS2 to PS3 controller converters, users have claimed.

Scores of people have posted on Sony's official message boards that their third party add-ons are no longer working.

When the Blu-ray 3D-friendly firmware update went live earlier this week, Sony explained, "SCEA does not support continued functionality of counterfeit or unlicensed controllers in system software updates and these devices may cease to function in the future because of system software updates.

"SCE and its affiliated companies disclaim all liability for any loss or damage suffered by you or any third party through the use of counterfeit or unlicensed products."

However, there have been a number of complaints that some above-board MadCatz pads and Guitar Hero accessories no longer work either.

We've asked Sony for an explanation and will update when it gets back to us.
    <menumission> otan fas klwtsia sth mapa pou 8a sou meinei a3exasth 8a to prosexeis to stomataki sou kalutera peoroufhxtra
    <menumission> eunouxismenh orka