As You might already know, my dear ladies and gentlemen, and others individuals too, I am no friend of the modern so-called Black Metal culture. It is a tasteless, low-brow parody of Norwegian so-called Black Metal anno 1991-1992, and if it was up to me it would meet its dishonourable end as soon as possible. However, rather than abandon my own music, only because others have soiled its name by claiming to have something in common with it, I will stick to it. The "black metallers" will probably continue to "get loaded", "get high", and in all other manners too behave like the stereotypical Negro; they will probably continue to get foreign tribal tattoos, dress, walk, talk, look and act like homosexuals, and so forth. Some of the "black metallers", their fans and accomplices will probably even continue to pretend - and actually believe - they have something in common with Burzum, but let me assure You; they don't! I play what can be described as some sort of metal music, all right, and they do too, but the similarities ends there. Freud wrote books. Tolkien wrote books. The similarities ends there.
τα υπόλοιπα εδώ.