Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Sons Of Anarchy

και η μονοφθαλμη στο φουτσιουραμα
    σηκωσες λιγο την μπλουζιτσα και υποψιαστηκα οτι εισαι ο φρικ. Σε λιγα δευτερολεπτα ειχα μαθει την τραγικη αληθεια.Δεν ξερω αν προσεξες την απογοητευση στo προσωπο μου..
    http://stresss.deviantart.com
    http://www.myspace.com/posteke
    Yesterday 19:29 <menumission> de mporeis na kaneis ignore ton eauto sou sto tsat molis to dokimasa

στο θεωρητικό παρκούρ δίνω οστά και σάρκα,απο εμπόδιο σ΄ εμπόδιο πετάγομαι για πλάκα Άκου τον Φόρη and don't worry

Και γυναίκα του Kurt Sutter.
    "Why do they blame me for all their little failings? They use my name as if I spent my entire day sitting on their shoulders, forcing them to commit acts they would otherwise find repulsive. "The Devil made me do it." I have never made one of them do anything. Never. I need no souls. And how can anyone own a soul? No, they belong to themselves. They just hate to face up to it..." -

Lord Lucifer Morningstar

βασικα κανω εικονα την drumsick επι 7 σαιζον να λεει: " βρε κατι μου θυμιζει.."

ορίστε ρε μαλάκες που κοροϊδεύετε ότι δε γίνονται αυτά

http://www.huffingtonpost.gr/2015/05...=24MediaWidget
    Rock or Nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Lord View Post
    ορίστε ρε μαλάκες που κοροϊδεύετε ότι δε γίνονται αυτά

http://www.huffingtonpost.gr/2015/05...=24MediaWidget
    μανούρα με τ'αδερφια στο ΤΕΞΑΣ
    Αλέξη, Αλέξη! Τελείωνε , ΞΕΚΌΛΛΑ

ελπιζω η σειρα να γίνεται τόσο χάλια όσο λέτε, γιατί έχω χάσει τη ζωή μου την τελευταια βδομαδα. Είμαι στο 5χ3 και θέλω να σταματήσω να βλέπω

edit: εντωμεταξυ ο tig παίζει σιγουρα τον εαυτο του
    Last edited by enitharmon; 13-03-2016 at 20:49.
    Vielen Dank für alles was mal war

‘Sons of Anarchy’ Spinoff ‘Mayans MC’ Officially in Script Development at FX

FX Networks has officially begun script development on long-rumored “Sons of Anarchy” spinoff “Mayans MC,” a drama project co-created and produced by “Sons” creator Kurt Sutter and Elgin James. James will pen the pilot script, which is intended to be a “dark, visceral family drama that takes a new look at the most American of icons, the 1% outlaw, this time reflected through a Latino lens.”

“I wanted to find a strong, unique Latino voice,” said Sutter of James, “Because I didn’t think a white guy from Jersey should be writing about Latin culture and traditions. Elgin is that voice.”

The Mayans were pivotal recurring players on “Sons of Anarchy,” which ran for seven seasons and stands as the highest-rated drama series in FX Networks’ history. Sutter has a long history with the network, having began his television career as a staff writer on FX drama “The Shield,” eventually rising to the position of executive producer. Following the conclusion of “Sons,” he also created the shortlived FX period drama “The Bastard Executioner.”

James, who was named one of Variety‘s 10 Directors to Watch for his debut feature, “Little Birds,” founded the anti-racist street gang FSU in Boston before moving to Los Angeles, honing his talent at the Sundance Institute Feature Film program. “Little Birds,” which stars Juno Temple and Leslie Mann, premiered in competition at the 2011 Sundance Film Festival. A few months later, James began serving a prison sentence for a past gang-related charge of federal extortion. “Little Birds” was released in 2012 by Millennium Entertainment and the film went on to win a National Board of Review award. James is next slated to direct “A Million Little Pieces” for John Wells and Plan B Entertainment, and is developing a film on the tumultuous life of actress Jean Seberg for Electric City, adapted from the biography “Breathless” by Garry McGee.

“Mayans MC” hails from Fox 21 Television Studios and FX Productions. Sutter is represented by WME; James is repped by WME, Electric City, and Gang, Tyre, Ramer & Brown.
    Αλέξη, Αλέξη! Τελείωνε , ΞΕΚΌΛΛΑ