Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What D&D Character Are You?

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger of Death
    Quote Originally Posted by Deggial
    Οι παλάντιν γαμούν. Ειδικά αν φορούν μωβ πανοπλία, έχουν σήμα το λουλουδάκι και proficiency poetry.

Εμένα που με έβγαλε NG half-orc barbarian paladin, τι να πω....
    Αχέμ. Τώρα το πρόσεξα.
    Σιγά μη σου ξέφευγε!!
    if your heart holds any riches, lend a helping hand

You Are A:

Lawful Good Elf Bard Ranger
    Follower Of Oghma

Alignment:
    Lawful Good characters are the epitome of all that is just and good. They believe in order and governments that work for the benefit of all, and generally do not mind doing direct work to further their beliefs.

Race:
    Elves are the eldest of all races, although they are generally a bit smaller than humans. They are generally well-cultured, artistic, easy-going, and because of their long lives, unconcerned with day-to-day activities that other races frequently concern themselves with. Elves are, effectively, immortal, although they can be killed. After a thousand years or so, they simply pass on to the next plane of existance.

Primary Class:
    Bards are the entertainers. They sing, dance, and play instruments to make other people happy, and, frequently, make money. They also tend to dabble in magic a bit.

Secondary Class:
    Rangers are the defenders of nature and the elements. They are in tune with the Earth, and work to keep it safe and healthy.

Deity:
    Oghma is the Neutral Good god of knowledge and invention. He is also known as the Binder of What is Known, and is the Patron of Bards. His followers believe that knowledge reigns supreme, and is the basis for everything else that is done. They wear white shirts and pants, with a black and gold braided vest, and a small, box-like hat. All priests of Oghma are known as Loremasters. Oghma's symbol is a scroll.
    Where's the booze?

I used to be perfect but now I'm even better

Neutral Good Elf Ranger Cleric
    Follower Of Mielikki

Alignment:
    Neutral Good characters believe in the power of good above all else. They will work to make the world a better place, and will do whatever is necessary to bring that about, whether it goes for or against whatever is considered 'normal'.

Race:
    Elves are the eldest of all races, although they are generally a bit smaller than humans. They are generally well-cultured, artistic, easy-going, and because of their long lives, unconcerned with day-to-day activities that other races frequently concern themselves with. Elves are, effectively, immortal, although they can be killed. After a thousand years or so, they simply pass on to the next plane of existance.

Primary Class:
    Rangers are the defenders of nature and the elements. They are in tune with the Earth, and work to keep it safe and healthy.

Secondary Class:
    Clerics are the voices of their God/desses on Earth. They perform the work of their deity, but this doesn't mean that they preach to a congregation all their lives. If their deity needs something done, they will do it, and can call upon that deity's power to accomplish their goals.

Deity:
    Mielikki is the Neutral Good goddess of the forest and autumn. She is also known as the Lady of the Forest, and is the Patron of Rangers. Her followers are devoted to nature, and believe in the positive and outreaching elements of it. They use light armor, and a variety of weapons suitable for hunting, which they are quite skilled at. Mielikki's symbol is a unicorn head.
    ΝΤΟΥ ΚΑΙ ΞΥΛΟ ΛΕΜΕ

Lawful Good Elf Bard Druid
    Follower Of Oghma

Alignment:
    Lawful Good characters are the epitome of all that is just and good. They believe in order and governments that work for the benefit of all, and generally do not mind doing direct work to further their beliefs.

Race:

Primary Class:
    Bards are the entertainers. They sing, dance, and play instruments to make other people happy, and, frequently, make money. They also tend to dabble in magic a bit.

Secondary Class:
    Druids are a special variety of Cleric who serves the Earth, and can call upon the power in the earth to accomplish their goals. They tend to be somewhat fanatical about defending natural settings.

Deity:
    Oghma is the Neutral Good god of knowledge and invention. He is also known as the Binder of What is Known, and is the Patron of Bards. His followers believe that knowledge reigns supreme, and is the basis for everything else that is done. They wear white shirts and pants, with a black and gold braided vest, and a small, box-like hat. All priests of Oghma are known as Loremasters. Oghma's symbol is a scroll.

You Are A:

Neutral Evil Elf Mage Bard
    Follower Of Velsharoon

Alignment:
    Neutral Evil characters believe in Number One. Their personal gain takes precedance over all else, and they will work with whomever necessary and whatever institutions necessary to further their own goals.

Race:

Primary Class:
    Mages harness the magical energies for their own use. Spells, spell books, and long hours in the library are their loves. While often not physically strong, their mental talents can make up for this.

Secondary Class:

Deity:
    Velsharoon is the Neutral Evil god of necromancy, liches, and undeath. He is also known as the Vaunted, the Archmage of Necromancy, and the Lord of the Forgotten Crypt. His followers practice the necromantic arts, and raise the dead to do their bidding. His symbol is a crowned skull.

Ε όχι και Evil. This test sux!!!
    Hi, I 'm a signature Virus. Plz add me to your sig and help me conquer the world.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Derren Brown
    Laugh at me at school would they? Soon they will all pay. The fools! I'll teach them - I'll teach them to mock me. No I'll teach them not to mock me. Yes."

Senior Member Harbinger of Death's Avatar

Χμ ... Αυτό προφανώς δεν είναι χαρακτήρας. Δε βλέπω το λόγο να το ποστάρεις.
    http://frontierpsycho.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by saloth sar View Post
    Το αποκουμπι του κρετινου, του φασιστα και του καθε μαλακα ειναι η προστασια της γυναικας, οταν και αμα σταματουν να τις θεωρουν ολες πουτανες και δυο-τρεις τρυπες για γαμησι μοναχα.

Quote Originally Posted by Lethargica
    Neutral Evil Elf Thief Bard
    Follower Of Mask

Twra to eida
    "What's wrong with archaeologists?"
    -"I'm a time traveler, I point and laugh at archaeologists"

Το thief bard είναι πλεονασμός.
    No trees were killed to send this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.