Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What D&D Character Are You?

Chaotic Good Half-Elf Ranger Paladin
    Follower Of Solonor Thelandria

Alignment:
    Chaotic Good characters are independent types with a strong belief in the value of goodness. They have little use for governments and other forces of order, and will generally do their own things, without heed to such groups.

Race:
    Half-Elves are a cross between a human and an elf. They are smaller, like their elven ancestors, but have a much shorter lifespan. They are sometimes looked down upon as half-breeds, but this is rare. They have both the curious drive of humans and the patience of elves.

Primary Class:
    Rangers are the defenders of nature and the elements. They are in tune with the Earth, and work to keep it safe and healthy.

Secondary Class:
    Paladins are the Holy Warriors. They have been chosen by a God/dess to be their representative on Earth, and must follow the code of that deity, or risk severe penalties. They tend towards being righteous, but not generally to excess.

Deity:
    Solonor Thelandria is the Chaotic Good elven god of archery and the hunt. He is also known as the Keen Eye, the Great Archer, and the Forest Hunter. His followers respect nature, and only hunt when needed, but are quick to defend the forest from intruders. Their favorite weapon is the bow, and they tend to be extremely talented with it. Solonor Thelandria's symbol is an arrow with green fletchings.

Liked it
    And I am nothing of a builder, but here i dreamt i was an Architect

X palladin 1 lvl, bard 2 lvl, kai twra palevo to proto mou lvl san fighter.
    Race:human
    Alignment:neutral good
    Black in mind

Chaotic Good Elf Ranger Bard
    Follower Of Solonor Thelandria

Alignment:
    Chaotic Good characters are independent types with a strong belief in the value of goodness. They have little use for governments and other forces of order, and will generally do their own things, without heed to such groups.

Race:
    Elves are the eldest of all races, although they are generally a bit smaller than humans. They are generally well-cultured, artistic, easy-going, and because of their long lives, unconcerned with day-to-day activities that other races frequently concern themselves with. Elves are, effectively, immortal, although they can be killed. After a thousand years or so, they simply pass on to the next plane of existance.

Primary Class:
    Rangers are the defenders of nature and the elements. They are in tune with the Earth, and work to keep it safe and healthy.

Secondary Class:
    Bards are the entertainers. They sing, dance, and play instruments to make other people happy, and, frequently, make money. They also tend to dabble in magic a bit.

Deity:
    Solonor Thelandria is the Chaotic Good elven god of archery and the hunt. He is also known as the Keen Eye, the Great Archer, and the Forest Hunter. His followers respect nature, and only hunt when needed, but are quick to defend the forest from intruders. Their favorite weapon is the bow, and they tend to be extremely talented with it. Solonor Thelandria's symbol is an arrow with green fletchings.
    I'm driving down my way to digest yesterday
    Under rain clouds towards the sundown to be devoured
    And then come out alive
    Dripping wet but purified
    Ready to bear the memories of golden hours

opa me ton Kain sxedon idioi..

thes na ta ftiaksoume ?
    I'm driving down my way to digest yesterday
    Under rain clouds towards the sundown to be devoured
    And then come out alive
    Dripping wet but purified
    Ready to bear the memories of golden hours

thes na ta ftiaksoume ?

katse na riksw zari....

/me rixnei zari

mpa xesto den mporw tous bards

Chaotic Neutral Human Fighter Paladin
    Follower Of Tempus

Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral characters are unstable, and frequently insane. They believe in disorder first and foremost, and will thus strive for that disorder in everything they do. This means that they will do whatever seems 'fun' or 'novel' at any given time.

Race:
    Humans are the 'average' race. They have the shortest life spans, and because of this, they tend to avoid the racial prejudices that other races are known for. They are also very curious and tend to live 'for the moment'.

Primary Class:
    Fighters are the warriors. They use weapons to accomplish their goals. This isn't to say that they aren't intelligent, but that they do, in fact, believe that violence is frequently the answer.

Secondary Class:
    Paladins are the Holy Warriors. They have been chosen by a God/dess to be their representative on Earth, and must follow the code of that deity, or risk severe penalties. They tend towards being righteous, but not generally to excess.

Deity:
    Tempus is the Chaotic Neutral god of war. He is also known as the Lord of Battle and the Foehammer. His followers believe in the glory and joy of battle, and are never far from it. They typically wear battered armor, and carry a variety of weapons, but do not use missile weapons. Tempus's symbol is a flaming sword.
    www.SxedioB.gr ena site gia pragmatikous antres.

Senior Member Harbinger of Death's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deggial
    Neutral Good Half-Orc Fighter Paladin
    http://frontierpsycho.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by saloth sar View Post
    Το αποκουμπι του κρετινου, του φασιστα και του καθε μαλακα ειναι η προστασια της γυναικας, οταν και αμα σταματουν να τις θεωρουν ολες πουτανες και δυο-τρεις τρυπες για γαμησι μοναχα.

Neutral Evil Elf Thief Bard
    Follower Of Mask

Alignment:
    Neutral Evil characters believe in Number One. Their personal gain takes precedance over all else, and they will work with whomever necessary and whatever institutions necessary to further their own goals.

Race:
    Elves are the eldest of all races, although they are generally a bit smaller than humans. They are generally well-cultured, artistic, easy-going, and because of their long lives, unconcerned with day-to-day activities that other races frequently concern themselves with. Elves are, effectively, immortal, although they can be killed. After a thousand years or so, they simply pass on to the next plane of existance.

Primary Class:
    Thieves are the most roguish of the classes. They are sneaky and nimble-fingered, and have skills with traps and locks. While not all use these skills for burglary, that is a common occupation of this class.

Secondary Class:
    Bards are the entertainers. They sing, dance, and play instruments to make other people happy, and, frequently, make money. They also tend to dabble in magic a bit.Deity:
    Mask is the Neutral Evil god of rogues, thieves. He is also known as the Lord of Shadows. He appears as a lithe man, shadowed, wearing dark clothing. His followers believe in stealth and wariness. They wear black and gray clothing, and carry weapons and armor similar to that of a thief. They frequently wear masks to conceal their identity. Mask's symbol is a dark, checkered mask.

Εγώ δηλαδή τώρα είμαι η thief της παρέας;; Δεν είδα να υπάρχει άλλος!!
    if your heart holds any riches, lend a helping hand

Οι υπόλοιποι είμαστε καλά παιδάκια και προσέχουμε πού βάζουμε τα χέρια μας.
    No trees were killed to send this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Quote Originally Posted by Deggial
    Οι υπόλοιποι είμαστε καλά παιδάκια και προσέχουμε πού βάζουμε τα χέρια μας.
    Καλά, άν κάτσει και συναντηθούμε ποτέ να προσέχειςςςςςςςς!! Ειμαι κακό παιδάκιιιιιιιιιιι

Lawful Good Human Fighter Paladin
    Follower Of Tyr

To test einai lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos lathos

osoi me kseroun mporoun na to epibebaiwsoun..kai na diorthwsoun

egw paw na aytoktonisw...
    Ar_Ka_s got bored of drinking like a pig and decided to start drinking like two of'em

Kάπου εδώ μέσα εντόπισα νωρίτερα User με nick Lexotanil!!! Παρακαλείται να εμφανιστεί αμέσως!!! Η κατάσταση είναι κρίσιμη!!!!!!!!

Τσώπα καλό μου, τσώπα!!! Τι απ'όλα σε χάλασε;;;;; Το Lawful Good, το Human, το Fighter ή το Paladin;;;

loipon..sto tsak me prolaves..
    to human kai to fighter den me xalane...
    ta alla 3 mazi me to TYR me kanoune na ksernaw
    Ar_Ka_s got bored of drinking like a pig and decided to start drinking like two of'em

Χεχ... σε νιώθω... ιδικά με τους Paladin... μου έχουν δημιουργήσει στο παρελθόν απίστευτα προβλήματα...