Page 916 of 934 FirstFirst ... 416816866906914915916917918926 ... LastLast
Results 13,726 to 13,740 of 14000

Thread: Music off topic thread

Φαντάζομαι όλοι ξέρουμε το κόμικ Belzebubs

Αλλά μόλις ανακάλυψα αυτό:

Mix & master από Dan Swano και από ό,τι φαίνεται έχουμε τους black/death Gorillaz.

Περισσότερα στο https://belzebubs.com/

Καλη προσπάθεια ρα παραια αλλά θα μείνω στους αμενρα !!11111???

ALL YOU THE TRUTHFUL SPRATTLE WITH ME,
    LET'S SWEEP THE FALSE ONES AWAY!

Quote Originally Posted by Parasight View Post
    Ποσταρίστηκε και στο Λίστες 2018 θρεντ, αλλά εγώ από χθες το έχω δει ίσαμε 18 φορές και μιλάμε για το κορυφαίο μουσικό βίντεο του 2018 χαλαρά:

και για να συμπληρωθει το wtf

Spoiler

Είδωλο

δεν ξέρω που να το βάνω μιας και μπαίνει άνετα σε 5-6 θρεντ

I'll bury you in your god's fucked garden

Τα Χιλιομόδια θα παίξουν φετο στο κοπενχελλ. Warm up day
    1) e4, c5
    2) Νf3

Μετά το περσινό αρκετά καλό Fill the Void, έ-έ-έ-έρχεται:

Quote Originally Posted by The Underground Youth
    ‘The Death Of The Author’ taken from our upcoming album ‘Montage Images Of Lust & Fear’

"Written and recorded live by the band (Craig Dyer, Leonard Kaage, Max James & Olya Dyer) the album also features guest Kristof Hahn (Swans) on lap steel guitar."

Released 29th March. Pre-order the album here - https://bit.ly/2D0bRri

See tour poster for full list of release tour dates.

Οι της CTS αφουγκράζονται, ελπίζω, τις προσευχές μας
    All alone, or in twos,
    The ones who really love you
    Walk up and down outside the wall.
    Some hand in hand
    And some gathered together in bands.
    The bleeding hearts and artists
    Make their stand.
    And when they've given you their all
    Some stagger and fall, after all it's not easy
    Banging your heart against some mad bugger's wall.

Ό,τι κοντινότερο στους εκλιπόντες Θεούς Type O Negative, οι A Pale Horse Named Death (με τον ίδιο Johnny Kelly στα τύμπανα ως seal of approval μάλιστα), μόλις κυκλοφόρησαν το καινούριο τους άλμπουμ.

Τον Απρίλη σκάει και νέο Sun O με τίτλο Life Metal και Steve Albini (??) στην παραγωγή. Ευλόγηcον.

All alone, or in twos,
    The ones who really love you
    Walk up and down outside the wall.
    Some hand in hand
    And some gathered together in bands.
    The bleeding hearts and artists
    Make their stand.
    And when they've given you their all
    Some stagger and fall, after all it's not easy
    Banging your heart against some mad bugger's wall.

αξιότιμο, αξιέραστο και αξιαγάπητο ΗΑΡ καλησπέρα ύστερα από μακρά απουσία

προσφάτως ανακάλυψα ότι κυκλοφορούν μπάσταρδα τέκνα με γονείς τους pink floyd και τους kool and the gang

εξαιρώντας δυνητικά τους φανκαντέλικ που οκ σεσημασμένοι εγκληματίες κι όχι ακριβώς αυτό που ψάχνω, έχουμε τίποτα παρόμοιο με τα κάτωθι;

Electronic System - Skylab
    Spoiler

Brian Bennett - Solstice
    Spoiler

αρκουδάκια σε όλους και όλες
    Well, there's egg and bacon; egg sausage and bacon; egg and spam; egg bacon and spam; egg bacon sausage and spam; spam bacon sausage and spam; spam egg spam spam bacon and spam; spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam;

Ακολουθεί σεντόνι-περιπέτεια απόπειρας δισκοαγοράς στο διαδίκυτο:

Βλέπω χθες βράδυ το https://noizeland.bandcamp.com/album...e-hellacopters και, ως γνήσιος φανμπόης, στέλνω μήνυμα για pre-order (αφού δε δίνουν κάποιον άλλο τρόπο). Οι τύποι είναι ένα label από την Ισπανία και επί 2 emails, αντί να μου πουν πώς σκατά παραγγέλνω, μου δίνουν το σάιτ των ισπανικών ταχυδρομείων να υπολογίσω εγώ (ο πελάτης) ταχυδρομικά έξοδα και μου τονίζουν επιανειλημμένα ότι είναι τόσο γαμάτοι τύποι που δε χρεώνουν παραπάνω ταχυδρομικά για τις παραγγελίες τους όπως κάνουν άλλοι μπλα μπλα. Μη βγάζοντας άκρη, τους λέω "οκ παίδες θέλω να σας δώσω τα λεφτά μου, πείτε μου πώς το κάνω και μη με πρήζετε παρακαλώ", μου λένε ακόμη μια φορά ΠΡΟΣΕΧΕ ΕΜΕΙΣ ΧΡΕΩΝΟΥΜΕ ΑΚΡΙΒΩΣ ΤΑ ΤΑΧΥΔΡΟΜΙΚΑ ΠΟΥ ΠΡΕΠΕΙ (τσουρέκια ήδη, χέστηκα) και μετά ότι πρέπει να προπληρώσω με PayPal την τιμή του δίσκου τώρα και, όταν έχουν τους δίσκους στα χέρια τους, να μου πουν τότε πόσα είναι τα ταχυδρομικά και να στείλω δεύτερη πληρωμή. Και ρωτάω τι θα γίνει αν μου φανούν πολλά τα ταχυδρομικά τότε, και μου λένε ότι αν συμβεί αυτό θα μου κάνουν refund. Και μου ξαναδίνουν το σάιτ των ισπανικών ταχυδρομείων και τους λέω δεν πάνε καλά και να αράξουν, καλύτερα να το κατεβάσω όταν βγει. Αυτά. Όποιος έχει όρεξη για όλη την επικοινωνία με όλες τις γαργαλιστικοξεκαρδιστικές λεπτομέρειες, ανοίγει ποπ κορν και διαβάζει το σπόιλερ.

Spoiler
    Hello there, Matt.
    We do not mark S&C in advance due to the different packages and locations. We only charge actual costs and we send proof of them when requested. WE DO NOT MAKE MONEY WITH S&H.
    In any case, pre-ordering here mean reserving your copies at pre-order price and conditions (sending first, etc...).
    We plan to wrap every order later this week.
    You can always figure out in this link how much it could be:
    https://www.correos.es/ss/Satellite/...-sidioma=en_GB
    Let us know.
    Looking forward!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Parasight
    Hello again,

OK I trust that you don't charge anything more than the actual shipping prices, but I want to pre-order a red vinyl of the Hellcaopters tribute and you're making me send a second email. Please tell me how I can pre-order it (as there is no automated procedure on your bandcamp, bigcartel or site), which means tell me how much it costs in total and where I send you the money.

Thanks,
    Dear Mark.
    That's exactly what we meant in the previous message, except sending a second email, of course. Prices are on Bandcamp and email to PayPal and reserve your copies is exactly this one.
    Here you have automated message may clarify anything else:

As there's an issue with shipping at the site, for the moment, we will take note of your order and will inform you later when the order is packed and how much S&H will cost.

As we will reserve records and ship strictly following the payment sequence, we recommend you send a PayPal (please use option "send money" as we are suffering the PayPal fees with this way of pre-ordering and you're too many. Add your mail address for the S&H calculation) to this email address for the order you request. We will come back to you with details when purchase is to be sent. We cannot guarantee your reservation without order payment: we are sure you understand.

Remember you have RED or BLACK options at the pre-order price of 17€ and 15€, respectively.

Stay tuned and thanks again for your interest. We really appreciate it.

Hope this is ok for you.
    Hi again,

You're still not telling me in a straightforward way how exactly I can secure a pre-order of a red vinyl. There is no paypal email on your bandcamp. Do you write down my e-mail and contact me when the records are to be shipped? What if I don't calculate correctly my shipping and paypal costs and I send you less money? I'm saying I trust you, so normally I would expect a quote from you.

As an honest advice, you're sabotaging yourself. I'm not understanding what I must do as you're not straightforward (like "you should send <amount> euros to <e-mail address> in order for you to secure your pre-order") because I don't see any paypal address in your bandcamp, and I shouldn't have to lose my time looking for it on your other sites. I just want to give you my money and I'm losing interest if I have to send another email asking about it.
    Matt.
    - Shipping to each location before packaging is not known. Hence, it is not even estimated in advance to any customer.
    - to secure your copy you have to pay 17€ using option "send money" thru PayPal to this email address (noizeland.rocks@gmail.com) before 48 hours (in principle, ending pre-order conditions time and only if supplies last). Once payment is received, your order will be confirmed, recorded and secured.
    - Once it's packaged (maybe this week) you'll receive the cost of shipping and handling in a separate email to be paid in the same terms as above.
    It's clear but it's anything but acceptable. You're saying I should pay for a record beforehand and you can charge me afterwards whatever you want for postage. And if I would find that postage cost too high in my opinion, I can't cancel my order as I've already paid in advance for the record. Getting postage costs for every country in the world is pretty easy depending on the weight of the package and you should have it ready for every customer (that's what every internet record seller in the world does), so everyone knows what it is going to cost them in total, and then they can decide if they want to buy it.

Congratulations on the worst way to do business and on helping me to cut costs, I will most probably settle for a download when the record is out.
    Thanks Matt for your opinion.
    If Shipping costs are not feasible for you, a refund would go on.
    The truth is we do not charge WHATEVER WE WANT for postage: it's the actual official postage cost to your location the one that will be charged.

For Greece, we only have one order but, as said before, it's unknown yet how much would it be. You can wait until we send it but then, pre-order conditions will not be in force.

On the contrary to your opinion, it is not easy to guess in advance the actual cost for shipping to every location in the World. Experience has made us to work this way and 100% of customers is happy to do so. Do you know pre-fixed shipping costs are usually higher than the real ones?
    Why is it "unknown yet how much postage would be"?? Is it something the post office holds in secret? And how will it be known how much it is later? Are you sending a quote for postage after you have shipped? If it's before you have shipped, why don't you know now? All it takes is a question at the post office, or a calculation at their site.

You have one order from Greece you say, well you were so close on having two and maybe more. I don't care if you charge more than the actual postage or not, all I want is a total price, and if it sounds fair to me, I will order. I have no interest in entering a situation of paying and then maybe asking for refunds etc.

Whatever, good luck.
    Matt
    Here you have the official rate calculator from the government post office so it's not a secret:

https://www.correos.es/ss/Satellite/...-sidioma=en_GB

As we do not have yet the physical copies (pre-order), we do not know how much a copy or two weight. This is the reason why we will go to the post office with the real order already packaged and why you will get the accurate actual shipping price. BTW, this has been proven to us the fairest way to the customer even if that makes us go to the post office at least twice.
    On the other hand, we're about to receive the package to wrap every order: their weight is unknown too.

We will never charge more than actual shipping price: the customer could think we make money with such and it's not our policy.
    Why can't you use the official calculator and give me a quote? Aren't all records (180gr, 140gr or whatever) the same weight (give or take 10-20gr)? Or is this the first time you're shipping records? If you (the seller) can't estimate the quote on the site, how in the world can I (the customer) do that??? What's the use of giving me the post office site?

All this doesn't make much sense, I hope you see that.
    Εν ολίγοις τεσπα, προτίμησαν να μπουν σε όλον αυτόν τον κυκεώνα emails και τελικά να χάσουν έναν πελάτη, παρά να πουν με δυο λόγια κόστη κλπ και να τελειώνουν. Ο ορισμός του good business

Hispanoi, καλά ξεμπερδέματα
    1) e4, c5
    2) Νf3

επανακυκλοφορεί και οπλοφορεί
    ΚΟΚΚΑΛΙΚΟ ΚΤΗΝΟΣ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxsVERUpM6I