Kelly Shaefer:

'It's late Saturday night and I am reflecting on a very productive week for ATHEIST and me personally. It has been many years since me and my lifelong friend Steve Flynn [ATHEISTdrummer]have made music together. All I have to say is it was wellworth thewait. The stuff that we wrote this week confirms in my headthat this ATHEIST album is going to be a contemporary continuation of where we left off with 'Unquestionable Presence'.

'My carpal tunnel is killing my hand, but we wrote a ton of great riffs this week.We wrote two complete skeletons of new ATHEIST songs, and they are full of interesting broadminded metal lashings.

'Talkischeap so I will not go on and on about it, but I know in my heartthat Ifucking dare someone to doubt this record. I know there will bemanythat will have some shit to say, but those who truly know andunderstandthis band will be as excited as we are to hear these crazy,insane timesigs and brutality combined.

'Me and Stevehave beenfriends for 25 plus years, and when you are that close tosomeone forthat long, you can hardly go wrong when creating arttogether. It'sstill a daunting mountain that we are in the earlystages ofclimbing...but already it's clear as a bell that this will beveryauthentic, and honest.'