Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Queens of the Stone Age news

Malakia..O Oliveri einai morfi...Oi Mondo Generator se ti fasi kinounte mousika?Mono reviews ehw diavasei yia dautous..
    "i speak without reservation from what i know and who i am. i do so with the understanding that all people should have the right to offer their voice to the chorus whether the result is harmony or dissonance, the worldsong is a colorless dirge without the differences that distinguish us,

Quote Originally Posted by blackbird
    Malakia..O Oliveri einai morfi...Oi Mondo Generator se ti fasi kinounte mousika?Mono reviews ehw diavasei yia dautous..
    kai giati psaxneis kai gia alla ....?

....reviews

Live reviews..sorry mi varas
    Xereis stin Agglia to Hammer kai eidika to Terrorizer sta live reviews ehoun 2-3 terasties fwtoyrafies lene an epese ksylo lene an epeke kala i banda kai auta..oute set list oute periyrafes-paparies tou styl "oi tade vyikan sti skini kai skorpisan ton paniko me ta thrash riff tous klp"
    "i speak without reservation from what i know and who i am. i do so with the understanding that all people should have the right to offer their voice to the chorus whether the result is harmony or dissonance, the worldsong is a colorless dirge without the differences that distinguish us,

hmmm gia check:

Nick Oliveri had previously spoken out about his departure from the group, claiming that he "didn't quit" the group and insisting that he wants to continue being in a band with Queens Of The Stone Age mainman Josh Homme. In a statement posted at the web site of Oliveri's Mondo Generator project (MondoGenerator.net), Nick said:
    "What really happened is he (Josh) came by my house, I hadn't talked to him because he fired Mark [Lanegan, vocals] without me knowing. After two years on the road, I thought my band kicked ass on this tour.
    I didn't quit the Queens Of The Stone Age. Ya know, we should be so lucky to have fans, I would never puss out on my fans, if we have 'em let's do this. I don't get it. I'm not fighting Josh, he's someone I'd take a bullet for. Ya know, I'm not going away, I'm going to try to talk him into playing music with me. I didn't quit. I just don't get it. Yeah, I get fucked up, I get real fucked up, but I show up to play. I just need to talk to Josh, but now I can't get in touch with him. Ya know, I didn't get married to get divorced, and I didn't join this band to quit it. I'm not a quitter, I want to make another fuckin' record, I think Queens Of The Stone Age is a great fuckin' band. It's crazy the band of no rules now has fuckin' rules. I just want people to know because I'm not a fuckin' flake and I didn't quit."
    Queens Of The Stone Age frontman Josh Homme has told the U.K.'s NME that his decision to split with bassist Nick Oliveri was the "hardest thing" but that he'd rather stay "brothers" with Oliveri than carry on with the band in its current state. Also, at the same time, Josh Homme spoke to NME the day after playing his debut U.K. show with his other band Eagles Of Death Metal at the London Met Bar (Feb. 10).
    Homme explained that the decision had come as the result of a "number of incidents occurring over the last 18 months" but refused to go into details. Rumors had been circulating that Homme had become unhappy with Oliveri's partying and that things came to a head on the Big Day Out tour of Australia earlier this year.
    Homme told NME: "For me it's the hardest thing. I will never talk shit about my bro or anything like that. Nick and I are still definitely that. I love making music and stuff but it's more important to me to be brothers with Nick.
    "Everyone in the band is an individual and that was by design. It was what we were all looking for, to harness the chaos. The thing that always brought Nick and I together is that we have different styles of doing the same thing. Nick is probably one of the most unafraid people I know, and I'm not afraid either. And that's the reason we're friends.
    "There's a part of me that goes, "Man, it's just rock 'n' roll," but then there's another part that is, "I've know Nick since I was 14 years old." I'm the only one that's going to have to deal with that."

Josh says he is concentrating on the fourth Queens Of The Stone Age album, which will be a return to his roots and inspired by the events of the last year.
    "The first Queens Of The Stone Age album was myself and a drummer," he said. "A lot of this new material reminds me of the first record. I've already written 16 songs. I plan to take six more weeks and try to beat them. What I've been writing has come like a waterfall over the last nine months."
    The new Queens Of The Stone Age album is scheduled to be recorded in the spring for a tentative late 2004 release.

ayta.
    yeh!

■■

Ναι δεν παραιτήθηκε. Τον παραίτησαν. Το ίδιο κάνει. Ο καθένας την εκδοχή του λέει και το συμπέρασμα είναι το ίδιο.
    Who knows where the days go
    And would you ever want them back

Lampsi katintise to thema me tous Queens...Polu gossip!
    YOU DONT FIND YOUR WAY, THE WAY FINDS YOU...

Default QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE To Enter The Studio In April

QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE mainman Josh Homme has told MTV.com that he will return to the studio in April with the remaining QUEENS members — guitarist Troy Van Leeuwen and drummer Joey Castillo — to work on the band's next album.

"I gotta be honest," he said. "I knew this [split with bassist Nick Oliveri] was coming, so I wrote everything by myself. And it's the best shit I've ever written. My tank has been fueled by people saying I couldn't do it, and I'm gonna show them they're dead wrong."

"It reminds me of the same, trancey emptiness of the first QUEENS record," Homme said of the new material. "It's no accident everything has come full circle. There's lots of repetition with falsetto melodies over the top. I want people to shake their ass and shut their eyes and just trance out. I want to move people and get the hairs on their arms to stand up."

Homme told MTV.com that he will play all the bass parts on the album, as he did on the group's self-titled debut. "I don't want to rush into anything with another bassist, so I'll deal with that when the time is right," he said.

With regards to a possible replacement for Nick, Josh said that there have been a number of applicants already. "Oh man, I'm fielding all these crazy phone calls from people I've never met," he said. They're like, 'Hi, I've got long hair and the look, and I can tear it up.' These guys say things like, 'I got your number through Joe Sh-- the Ragman and Gravel Gerty.' Man, I just don't care right now. QUEENS has had lots of members, and I don't mean to suggest that Nick was just a casual member, but because the music has always been made with love we've always sorted ourselves out. And I don't expect that part of it to be any different. We'll find someone who loves music."
    Γιατί δε με θες κυρά μου; Επειδή είμαι ψαράς;

Αυτοι δε στηριζαν παλια;
    "Καλό ταξίδι Ντέζο... Μπορεί πλέον να έγινες "Τέζος" αλλά η εκδίκηση είναι κοντά... Τον ξέρω τον πούστη που σου προσέφερε φόλα... Ούτε πινακίδες δεν έχει στα κωλάμαξά του... Και έχει και κληρονόμες δυο αγελάδες κόρες... Θα μου το πληρώσει.. Να μου φιλήσεις τη μαμά Ντέζη και το φίλο Αρμάν..."

Quote Originally Posted by Taliban View Post
    Αυτοι δε στηριζαν παλια;
    qotsa =/= eodm
    tt0274518

Chilling in the name of. ypersyntelikos's Avatar

Κι εδώ τελειώνει η φάση.

ΙΤ ΦΑΚΣ

και έχω αποδείξει ότι δεν είμαι πουτανάκι τους
    Αλέξη, Αλέξη! Τελείωνε , ΞΕΚΌΛΛΑ

Καλή eaglesofdeathmetalίλα. Μακάρι να είναι έτσι κεφάτος και σπιρτόζικος όλος ο δίσκος και όχι ύπνος όπως το Era Vulgaris.

You are my detonator. Phantom Duck's Avatar

μόνο σε μένα δεν αρέσει το brit pop δηλαδή;

Μόνο brit pop δε θα το χαρακτήριζα αυτό. Όπως ούτε και τους EoDM παρεμπιπτόντως.